Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

ZFarls has posted this Madden NFL 16 video, featuring Draft Champions. One of the better gameplay videos available so far.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 BleedGreen710 @ 08/13/15 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Is the Cover 3 still the top dog in coverage, or are things more balanced between M2M and zones?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Did EA change the colors of the zones and receiver routes?
might wanna try the Q & A thread

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-q-thread.html

# 22 kjcheezhead @ 08/13/15 06:31 PM
I was expecting a tourney cheese video. It actually turned out to be one of the better ones I've seen so far.

# 23 4thQtrStre5S @ 08/13/15 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Thank yo for the direction..I have been to the thread, and I understand the desire to consolidate stuff, but at the same time, many questions never get answered when things get cluttered, and many answers are difficult to find after about 15 pages....

# 24 jfsolo @ 08/13/15 07:03 PM
The one handed/aggressive catches do seem a bit OP, but I always lower WR catching a bit anyway so hopefully that will take care of that. Another thing to consider though is that the User on defense seemed to always choose "play ball" instead of "play man", I bet that more of those 1H/Aggr catch play will be incomplete if the defender just pops the receiver.

One thing that hasn't been getting a lot of mention in the vids, is that warping and skating has been exponentially reduced.

# 25 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/13/15 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
This video is the best one I have seen so far.
fixed your post

# 26 The JareBear @ 08/13/15 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
I was expecting a tourney cheese video. It actually turned out to be one of the better ones I've seen so far.
I must be crazy. I'm the only who who seems to think what I saw looked suspect. QBs throwing darts despite being off balance, Finneran is Mossing people, outside run not stopped, fb dice not stopped.

Just saying, maybe I need to watch it again

# 27 FBall Life @ 08/13/15 09:02 PM
It's unfortunate that the only mode I'm going to ever play is exhibition, but I still can't wait for that cpu vs cpu video! Thankfully, since that is the only mode I'll be playing (only mode with cpu vs cpu), GameFly has me covered!

# 28 redsox4evur @ 08/13/15 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBall Life
Can't wait for that cpu vs cpu video!
Well you have to wait until next year at least as there is no cpu vs cpu this year.

# 29 FBall Life @ 08/13/15 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Well you have to wait until next year at least as there is no cpu vs cpu this year.
It's only in exhibition/Play Now

# 30 Hova57 @ 08/13/15 09:21 PM
One thing I've noticed is if the dbacks head is turned they dont miraculously turn and pick the ball back shoulders work fine

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

# 31 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/13/15 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
One thing I've noticed is if the dbacks head is turned they dont miraculously turn and pick the ball back shoulders work fine

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
That INT in one of Rex's gameplay videos, shows exactly the opposit. Ball is punched out, DB miraculously turns his body to catch the ball, right before the ball hits the ground, without looking at or for the ball.

# 32 The JareBear @ 08/13/15 10:31 PM
The first couple minutes of gameplay somehow slipped passes me the first time. I must have gotten overzealous skipping past the draft. The inaccurate passes are nice for sure.

# 33 jfsolo @ 08/13/15 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I must be crazy. I'm the only who who seems to think what I saw looked suspect. QBs throwing darts despite being off balance, Finneran is Mossing people, outside run not stopped, fb dice not stopped.

Just saying, maybe I need to watch it again
Finneran was a bit absurd, but almost all of the defensive failure in the run game was because poor User play calling and execution. On every outside run that was successful the O had the D out numbered play side at the snap, and also the User manually ran a safety up into the middle of line to get swallowed up. They made the game look bad with they were doing. I feel very confident that that won't happen that often in the games that I play.

# 34 Moegames @ 08/13/15 11:51 PM
So i figured i would go make a quick GIF portion of this Madden 16 video just to show what i been harping on when it comes to "repeating" animations,etc,etc and why not having that fluidity truly hurts the presentation and atmosphere of madden games...it has always hindered the series and while Madden 16 seems to take a step in the right direction...it yet fails at these glaring issues that make small things stick out like a ugly duckling.

Example..repeating animations...Here is a prime example of what i been trying to point out over the years and yet it still finds its way into madden games year after year. These are easy fixes...EASY fixes that could be done with in a hours dedication of development time.

What is wrong with this clip of below? For a better look click this link which is directed to time 4:02 in the video https://youtu.be/a0NfczuKCpQ?t=4m2s

Do you see the multiple players repeating the same "robotic" swivel animation? How does this continue to go on in madden year after year in this day and age? Baffling bros..simply baffling

So while i know a lot of people are concerned about gameplay elements, it has always been my opinion that on the flip side of the coin that presentation and atmosphere plays just as an important role as gameplay elements. Having a football game that feels fluid and flows with excitement is crucial but if these things fail...it drags the rest of the game down.

I believe EA needs to take this more seriously...it is these small things that stick out like a sore thumb.

# 35 breakinggood @ 08/13/15 11:53 PM
def one of the better videos out there.

# 36 4thQtrStre5S @ 08/14/15 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
That INT in one of Rex's gameplay videos, shows exactly the opposit. Ball is punched out, DB miraculously turns his body to catch the ball, right before the ball hits the ground, without looking at or for the ball.
I recall that interception; but wasn't it from an alpha build?

# 37 Fifa fan 90 @ 08/14/15 12:55 AM
I just don't understand why they make this

# 38 Jaysworld26 @ 08/14/15 01:22 AM
I like how when defender pop the ball out of the WRs hands it goes up in the air sometimes. Leading to possible INTs. Maddens getting better with little things like that.

# 39 iLLWiLL @ 08/14/15 01:58 AM
Finneran one-handed catches were ridiculous. Like, not in a good way either. And that play where Wilson sprinted left out of the pocket, threw right (away from his body) and a laser, bullet pass at that was ridiculous as well. How does this stuff keep finding itself in the game year after year? Everything else looked good though.

# 40 DeuceDouglas @ 08/14/15 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
idk man looked like a pretty good deep ball to me

Those type of catches are the worst. The one handed catches need to have such a high drop rate that they happen almost never. It's like dudes hitting half court threes the entire game of hoops. I don't mind if they happen every once in a while but I already know from what I've seen they're going to be annoying. They're not dropped or knocked loose anywhere near enough.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.