Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

The trial version of Madden NFL 16 is available now for EA Access subscribers. To start the download process, open up the EA Access hub, scroll over to Madden NFL 16, click View in Store and download the trial.

NOTE: It appears as though it isn't showing up for everyone in the EA Access hub. If you don’t see Madden NFL 16 in the hub, try searching for it in the Store, then download the trial.

For those of you that can download it, play a few games and let us know what you think!

REMINDER: You get 10 hours of gameplay, so make sure you exit out of the game if you are not playing. Don't pause and lose those precious minutes.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 djjb402 @ 08/19/15 10:17 PM
omg 20 more mins till im off work I was at 100% before I came to work ...im gonna have to put my girlfriend to sleep so I can play tonight lol

# 82 4thQtrStre5S @ 08/19/15 10:20 PM
I downloaded in about 20 minutes; 100 mbps download speed..

# 83 SolidSquid @ 08/19/15 10:28 PM
Can you play before the download is at 100%?

# 84 KingTocco @ 08/19/15 10:31 PM
Does anyone else feel like this game is SO laggy and choppy?

It looks nice but just doesn't feel good to play so far...also I've seen ZERO penalties called.

# 85 TexasRyan @ 08/19/15 10:43 PM
Already tried downloading it a few times. Froze at 5% the first time. Paused for another game at 12% the second time bc another game on the Queue started downloading on its own. After I stopped that one I could get the 12% to ever go over 12% after unpausing it. I'm trying to leave it on overnight but we'll see. My wifi isn't THAT bad.

# 86 RoyalBoyle78 @ 08/19/15 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Can you play before the download is at 100%?

Yes sir, I think when it's at like 25%

# 87 wiimodd @ 08/19/15 10:55 PM
started a franchise with Eagles to see how it was and first thing i noticed they didn't allow me to play preseason it went straight to reg. season. I played a game on All Madden and got rocked. (Did have an issue that froze Madden on roster downloading screen. Had to delete all game saves)

I played a friend online, he played with Eagles and I played with Dolphins. I love the run game and the catches didn't seem crazy. I was still able to play the ball on defense. online was real smooth and connected on first attempt.

Attachment 104816

Attachment 104817

# 88 LeBron_On_Mars @ 08/19/15 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballforever
Yes sir, I think when it's at like 25%

Like the whole game you can play after it's at or passed 25%?!

-Gawdnado

# 89 aholbert32 @ 08/19/15 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets

It looks nice but just doesn't feel good to play so far...also I've seen ZERO penalties called.
I moved every penalty to 70 while playing 12 minute quarters. In the first half, I saw 2 offensive holding penalties, 1 offsides, 1 defensive holding, 1 block in the back and one facemask.

Penalties have been fixxed.

# 90 kehlis @ 08/19/15 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBron_On_Mars
Like the whole game you can play after it's at or passed 25%?!

-Gawdnado
No.

If only 25% of the game has downloaded you will only be able to play 25% or less than.

You won't be able to play the full game until it's 100% downloaded.

# 91 RoyalBoyle78 @ 08/19/15 10:59 PM
Wow!!! Just played the intro, I have to say was the best intro in any football game ever. Wow, just got pumped for madden like haven't in years !!

# 92 goirish9 @ 08/19/15 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiimodd
started a franchise with Eagles to see how it was and first thing i noticed they didn't allow me to play preseason it went straight to reg. season. I played a game on All Madden and got rocked. (Did have an issue that froze Madden on roster downloading screen. Had to delete all game saves)

I played a friend online, he played with Eagles and I played with Dolphins. I love the run game and the catches didn't seem crazy. I was still able to play the ball on defense. online was real smooth and connected on first attempt.

Attachment 104816

Attachment 104817
How is the Eagles playbook? Any new plays? Any chance of some pics of the playbook?

# 93 huskeraddict @ 08/19/15 11:01 PM
Started downloading at 4:30, left the house for 5 1/2 hours and it's only at 36% :\

# 94 KingTocco @ 08/19/15 11:03 PM
Mine downloaded in about 30 mins which was really nice.

# 95 wiimodd @ 08/19/15 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goirish9
How is the Eagles playbook? Any new plays? Any chance of some pics of the playbook?
I got you in a few minutes. Just got in bed. But for a Madden brother I got you.

# 96 WaddupCouzin @ 08/19/15 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets

Game feels laggy and choppy. I'm experiencing slow down as well.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

# 97 wiimodd @ 08/19/15 11:10 PM
Didn't experience lag offline or online.

# 98 WaddupCouzin @ 08/19/15 11:13 PM
I'm playing offline. I've played in the Cowboys Stadium and the Browns stadium, experiencing lag in both.

# 99 aholbert32 @ 08/19/15 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsOTTOmatic
I think it's a little early to say that. When multiple people chime in saying they've seen both offensive and defensive pass interference, then I'm with you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I just saw a defensive pass interference. I'm not really that concerned about offensive pass interference because its rarely called.

# 100 duffman @ 08/19/15 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
I'm playing offline. I've played in the Cowboys Stadium and the Browns stadium, experiencing lag in both.

Lagged for me in giants stadium, game had fully downloaded before I started it up. I figure tomorrow morning I'll reset my Xbox and see if it continues.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.