Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

The trial version of Madden NFL 16 is available now for EA Access subscribers. To start the download process, open up the EA Access hub, scroll over to Madden NFL 16, click View in Store and download the trial.

NOTE: It appears as though it isn't showing up for everyone in the EA Access hub. If you don’t see Madden NFL 16 in the hub, try searching for it in the Store, then download the trial.

For those of you that can download it, play a few games and let us know what you think!

REMINDER: You get 10 hours of gameplay, so make sure you exit out of the game if you are not playing. Don't pause and lose those precious minutes.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 zrohman @ 08/20/15 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity8788
Has anyone noticed a fix in the computer qb completion percentages? Are they still consistently throwing 70%+
Please.. Someone say something

# 162 jp7588 @ 08/20/15 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
Please.. Someone say something
Someone said something right under that post... From everything I've played and seen, this looks much improved.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

# 163 WaddupCouzin @ 08/20/15 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7588
My situation is an Xbox One. I've only played a game and a quarter in AT&T Stadium and Levis Stadium and it does not maintain a consistent framerate. Not at all. Significant slowdown post-snap, especially on pass plays.

Did the same thing to me at AT&T stadium. Slowdown and some choppiness.

# 164 jp7588 @ 08/20/15 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
Did the same thing to me at AT&T stadium. Slowdown and some choppiness.

I'm hoping it has something to do with EA Access but I'm concerned about stadium-specific issues too.

What's the most basic looking stadium? I'd like to play a game in it and compare the difference.

# 165 WaddupCouzin @ 08/20/15 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic
Madden is up to 60fps. No sports game you can mention keeps it locked at 60fps

Madden last year had same issue...Is not a big deal at all
2K has been at 1080p and 60fps for a minute now, What are you talking about?

# 166 jp7588 @ 08/20/15 02:24 PM
Quote:

Madden last year had the same issue? Not my copy of Madden '15 on PS4. I've been playing it all week. It has nowhere near the slowdown I've experienced in this trial.

It's really bizarre to me to see people either claiming they're not having problems, or defending the problems. I'm usually not big into the whole "60fps or die" business, but the sudden drops during key moments are jarring. I know I'm not seeing things and any slowdown I experienced last year was completely unnoticeable compared to what I saw today.

I've enjoyed my time with the game aside from the framerate. I see a lot of improvement and I really hope this issue doesn't persist on the PS4 retail version. MGS, SMM and Mad Max are coming up soon. This is a crowded month for new releases.

# 167 WaddupCouzin @ 08/20/15 02:25 PM
Quote:

Stop telling people what there issue is or isnt. Several people on the forum have been experiencing slow down, and I am one of them.

# 168 qchris1 @ 08/20/15 02:26 PM
Couple of questions,

Do the backup rb ever get in the game?

Can you do formation subs that carry over from game to game?

# 169 jp7588 @ 08/20/15 02:26 PM
Quote:
show me proof in a video where it maintains it locked at all times...
Lol what? You want him to show you every second of gameplay that has ever occurred in NBA 2K? That's silly.

Besides, this isn't about other sports games. It's about this one. No reason to hand-wave a potential issue with "well, other games have problems too."

# 170 WaddupCouzin @ 08/20/15 02:30 PM
Quote:
show me proof in a video where it maintains it locked at all times...
I don't have to show you Sh*t, look at any 2K advertising they'll show you 1080P/60fps. for both systems. It's on Google, go read it.

# 171 Gorilla Glass @ 08/20/15 02:40 PM
Hey guys don't do it...

# 172 ODogg @ 08/20/15 02:43 PM
So if I create a nickname using a different email will I just be able to get the EA Access for a month to play Madden more or would I also have to be a member of Xbox Live on that nickname as well?

# 173 Gorilla Glass @ 08/20/15 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
So if I create a nickname using a different email will I just be able to get the EA Access for a month to play Madden more or would I also have to be a member of Xbox Live on that nickname as well?
I think you need separate accounts.

If the email does work, then I'm on it.

# 174 ODogg @ 08/20/15 02:47 PM
I actually have another account already but it's not on Xbox live... I will try it later tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 175 jb12780 @ 08/20/15 02:48 PM
Anways I'm really happy with EA Access and I might sign up for a year. 2.50 a month is a steal for what is offered.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

# 176 Drae504 @ 08/20/15 02:53 PM
Quote:
hey bro....just create a new GT account.....when you go to create the outlook email using your X1 just put something like [email protected] and rinse and repeat. once you get all that set up you gotta add your credit card to the account once you go to purchase the EA access subscription. you will create a new EA ID for that account too. once you get all that set up.....just start the trial on that account and hoping you have a second controller once you get past the intro, use that controller to log in to your main account and keep enjoying

# 177 ODogg @ 08/20/15 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drae504
hey bro....just create a new GT account.....when you go to create the outlook email using your X1 just put something like [email protected] and rinse and repeat. once you get all that set up you gotta add your credit card to the account once you go to purchase the EA access subscription. you will create a new EA ID for that account too. once you get all that set up.....just start the trial on that account and hoping you have a second controller once you get past the intro, use that controller to log in to your main account and keep enjoying

Thanks for explaining it, much appreciated!

How long till EA figures this out and just starts offering us 10 more hours for another $5 I wonder?

# 178 qchris1 @ 08/20/15 03:00 PM
I have a couple of questions,

Do the backup RB get in the game often?

Can you do formation subs that carryout from game to game?

# 179 Drae504 @ 08/20/15 03:12 PM
Quote:
Thanks for explaining it, much appreciated!

How long till EA figures this out and just starts offering us 10 more hours for another $5 I wonder?

Who knows bro. they should just charge you like cellular companies do for when you run out of data...no more overages fees. just a flat rate for x amount of data once you use your initial allocated amount. I wish EA did not make saavy ppl go through such methods to enjoy the game we all want. if they been finished the game, why not push up the release date back to where it used to be at....august 10-14 time frame

# 180 ODogg @ 08/20/15 03:19 PM
Amen to that! Or make it if you preorder you get it early or something

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.