Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

The prologue is becoming a staple of EA Sports games, and this year's Madden is no different. The prologue in Madden NFL 16 takes us back to Super Bowl 50, with the Steelers and Cardinals battling it out. If you are averse to spoilers or if you simply want to see what happens yourself -- don't watch. If you want to see what the prologue offers, check out the video above.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BEARYChi @ 08/20/15 01:10 PM
DOPE!!! Can't wait any longer for this game.

# 2 iLLWiLL @ 08/20/15 01:43 PM
Doesn't look like they scanned Antonio Brown's face. Really cool intro though, very cinematic. Getting me hyped up for the game again.

# 3 goillini03 @ 08/20/15 01:54 PM
I hate these things. Just let me play the game.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

# 4 jp7588 @ 08/20/15 01:55 PM
I'm not a big fan of it. It feels like an in-game "bullshot" to me. So many neat presentation elements, that aren't really that far-fetched, show up in the prologue but you never see them in the actual game.

Of course, I know what to expect going in. It still annoys me a bit. Like "wouldn't it be cool if the game was actually like this?! Haha it's not."

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

# 5 jinth0688 @ 08/20/15 02:12 PM
Lol up 12 points and they're gonna pass the ball on their first two downs..yeah right. Just cause Pete Carroll made a dumb call last year doesn't mean every coach is. Come on Madden!

# 6 Fedor_52 @ 08/20/15 02:38 PM
haven't played madden in years, are all the players the same height on the sidelines? no gamebreaker for me but looks weird

# 7 ybtherockstar @ 08/20/15 03:03 PM
I enjoy these cinematic playthroughs. Gives me a good feel for how the game presents itself.

# 8 HenryClay1844 @ 08/20/15 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinth0688
Lol up 12 points and they're gonna pass the ball on their first two downs..yeah right. Just cause Pete Carroll made a dumb call last year doesn't mean every coach is. Come on Madden!
I saw someone play this on Twitch and I immediately thought the same thing. What idiot would throw on first down up 12 with 2:20 to go in the 4th.

# 9 Black Bruce Wayne @ 08/20/15 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
Doesn't look like they scanned Antonio Brown's face. Really cool intro though, very cinematic. Getting me hyped up for the game again.
He was scanned. Remember, he and Ben came into the studios to record. So i'm sure they scanned him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVcDBvuMBsI

# 10 iLLWiLL @ 08/20/15 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bruce Wayne
He was scanned. Remember, he and Ben came into the studios to record. So i'm sure they scanned him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVcDBvuMBsI

Really cool video. I don't know, something about it, to me it just doesn't look like him still

They even recorded his vocals. Which is funny because obviously these guys are not actors, one would think they'd be able to replicate the emotion that they exhibit on the field but put them in the studio and they can't reproduce the same emotion in their voices.

# 11 marshallfever @ 08/20/15 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ybtherockstar
I enjoy these cinematic playthroughs. Gives me a good feel for how the game presents itself.

Sad thing is,, it's the only thing that gets a nice presentation, everything else has remained exactly the same from 15, exactly! !!!!!!

# 12 Goffs @ 08/20/15 09:45 PM
This cinematic "intro" left a bad taste. Got the 10 hour trial from ea access and was stuck playing this.

I hated that I couldn't play right away. I was pressed for time this morning and I couldn't skip this crap.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.