Home
WWE SuperCard News Post

An new update is available now for WWE SuperCard, 2K’s collectible card-battling mobile game for iOS and Android devices.

Named "WWE SuperCard - Season 2," the new addition to 2K’s popular mobile game includes an expanded roster featuring new Superstars and Divas from WWE and, for the first time, NXT, as well as enhanced King of the Ring and Exhibition modes.

Check out the updated features in Season 2 below:
  • A larger roster: A plethora of new Superstar and Diva cards are now available, which includes Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker and WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. In addition, Season 2 introduces NXT to WWE SuperCard, which adds the likes of Neville, Samoa Joe and Charlotte among others to the playable card roster.
  • Enhanced card customization: Players can train Season 2 cards as well as transform Season 1 cards into Season 2 variants by enhancing them through WWE SuperCard’s Fusion Chamber.
  • Diva domination in Exhibition Decks: WWE Diva cards can compete in new Diva Tag Team Matches. Also, a new slot is now available for WWE Divas in solo matches.
  • Enhanced King of the Ring play: The 16-competitor tournament receives a strategic overhaul guaranteed to increase competition in the multi-day contest.
  • More real-time options: WWE SuperCard will now feature a global chat, allowing players to connect to others around the world. Also, players can participate in weekly tournaments in real-time, which will offer exclusive rewards to enhance their Superstar card decks.
  • Season 2 Cards: Hundreds of new customizable cards that you can decide how to level up.
  • Updated Exhibition Mode: Play an additional Diva in solo matches and new Diva tag matches.
  • King of the Ring: Become King with a new enhancement system and more active cards.
  • Global Chat: Talk to anyone playing WWE SuperCard
  • Revamped Card Packs: Browse the new store and check out the new multi-card packs.
  • Loyalty Fusions: Your cards have value. Fuse them into Season 2 cards or keep them to play with in Season 1.

WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE SuperCardReader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 1 - View All
WWE SuperCard Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Majingir @ 08/21/15 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
You can do 1 survivor and 2 legends. As long as you meet the appropriate amount of points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And going over does no benefit I assume?

What happens if you activate fusion chamber with not enough points? Like lets say I select activate with 2400/2500 points, will I then be able to select cards later on to finish up that 100?

# 22 kclutch24 @ 08/21/15 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
And going over does no benefit I assume?

What happens if you activate fusion chamber with not enough points? Like lets say I select activate with 2400/2500 points, will I then be able to select cards later on to finish up that 100?
You won't be able to make a card if you have less than the required points...

# 23 Majingir @ 08/21/15 01:26 PM
Just trying out diff combinations to see if maybe I could get the card without giving up my higher/more valuable cards. Might as well get rid of the lower tier cards I got,since no point in saving any of them anymore for S1 fusion chamber.

# 24 Majingir @ 08/21/15 01:43 PM
Loyalty rewards isn't a timed thing right? Meaning I don't have to claim all the rewards right now, I can hold off on some for a week or two?

# 25 ColtsAJD @ 08/21/15 03:52 PM
Couple legends for those who haven't seen any yet...

# 26 Marino @ 08/21/15 04:11 PM
I ended up starting over with my old account from when I first started. So other than two rare pros and super rare loyalty, I am starting fresh. And it quite fun I must say.

# 27 Majingir @ 08/21/15 04:49 PM
Legendary,really? Why do people pay for these things? No fun paying just to skip ahead.....is it really worth it to these people?

# 28 HydroFo20 @ 08/21/15 05:32 PM
So I figured I could skip a day of Starbucks and get the 6 pack starter that's on sale. So tempted to get another one but knowing my luck it won't work.

# 29 EticketJedi @ 08/21/15 05:44 PM
Can't decide what to do with my UR pro. I pro'ed Lita with two individual ones.

I'm not sure if I want to do another Rock pro (did SR), KO or make pros out of my single Taker or Bret. Bret already has his own UR in S2 but I always regretted not pro'ing him in S1.

# 30 ColtsAJD @ 08/21/15 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Legendary,really? Why do people pay for these things? No fun paying just to skip ahead.....is it really worth it to these people?
Cuz then they are totally cooler than the rest of us who grind to epics and legends.

# 31 Majingir @ 08/21/15 06:25 PM
Lol,speaking of spending...i still have 900 credits left unspent. Its all the credits they gave away for free due to network issues. Wouldn't be surprised if we get free credits again cause of network issues to start this thing

# 32 HydroFo20 @ 08/21/15 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsAJD
Cuz then they are totally cooler than the rest of us who grind to epics and legends.
Well I definitely wasn't going to spend 2500 for an epic-leg card but 450 credits was worth the epic

# 33 ColtsAJD @ 08/21/15 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroFo20
Well I definitely wasn't going to spend 2500 for an epic-leg card but 450 credits was worth the epic
Cuz you aren't as cool as they are homey!

# 34 DaBaByBuLLs @ 08/21/15 08:02 PM
Just watched this really kewl video of SC2 on Twitter where Brock Lesnar's Legendary Card just F-5'd Loyalty Pro UR John Cena... It was kinda kewl!!

# 35 ColtsAJD @ 08/21/15 08:26 PM
What a ****ing waste of my first reset...**** me [emoji20]

# 36 DaBaByBuLLs @ 08/21/15 08:28 PM
Quote:
What a ****ing waste of my first reset...**** me [emoji20]

It wouldn't be so bad, but only good for 7 charges... That just blows!

# 37 DaBaByBuLLs @ 08/21/15 08:33 PM

She's my first Pro! Working on Loyalty UR Stone Cold pro next...

# 38 ColtsAJD @ 08/21/15 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBaByBuLLs
It wouldn't be so bad, but only good for 7 charges... That just blows!

Yeah needless to say I would have rather had a wrestler, diva or hell even a support [emoji35]

# 39 redsox4evur @ 08/21/15 09:05 PM
Quote:
Yeah needless to say I would have rather had a wrestler, diva or hell even a support [emoji35]
I just pulled the same thing for my last SR reset (3rd OVR).

# 40 ant125 @ 08/21/15 09:17 PM
First pro now to train it up

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.