Home
WWE SuperCard News Post

An new update is available now for WWE SuperCard, 2K’s collectible card-battling mobile game for iOS and Android devices.

Named "WWE SuperCard - Season 2," the new addition to 2K’s popular mobile game includes an expanded roster featuring new Superstars and Divas from WWE and, for the first time, NXT, as well as enhanced King of the Ring and Exhibition modes.

Check out the updated features in Season 2 below:
  • A larger roster: A plethora of new Superstar and Diva cards are now available, which includes Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker and WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. In addition, Season 2 introduces NXT to WWE SuperCard, which adds the likes of Neville, Samoa Joe and Charlotte among others to the playable card roster.
  • Enhanced card customization: Players can train Season 2 cards as well as transform Season 1 cards into Season 2 variants by enhancing them through WWE SuperCard’s Fusion Chamber.
  • Diva domination in Exhibition Decks: WWE Diva cards can compete in new Diva Tag Team Matches. Also, a new slot is now available for WWE Divas in solo matches.
  • Enhanced King of the Ring play: The 16-competitor tournament receives a strategic overhaul guaranteed to increase competition in the multi-day contest.
  • More real-time options: WWE SuperCard will now feature a global chat, allowing players to connect to others around the world. Also, players can participate in weekly tournaments in real-time, which will offer exclusive rewards to enhance their Superstar card decks.
  • Season 2 Cards: Hundreds of new customizable cards that you can decide how to level up.
  • Updated Exhibition Mode: Play an additional Diva in solo matches and new Diva tag matches.
  • King of the Ring: Become King with a new enhancement system and more active cards.
  • Global Chat: Talk to anyone playing WWE SuperCard
  • Revamped Card Packs: Browse the new store and check out the new multi-card packs.
  • Loyalty Fusions: Your cards have value. Fuse them into Season 2 cards or keep them to play with in Season 1.

WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE SuperCardReader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 1 - View All
WWE SuperCard Videos
Member Comments
# 61 HydroFo20 @ 08/22/15 07:19 AM
So I still have 2 loyalties for sr fusion. I can wait till the stone cold reward to dupe my single sr fusion that i have or use this kotr reward instead

# 62 Klaus @ 08/22/15 07:45 AM
Is it just me or is training significantly longer? I've played 200+ games and trained 3 and a half cards...

# 63 ColtsAJD @ 08/22/15 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus
Is it just me or is training significantly longer? I've played 200+ games and trained 3 and a half cards...
Seems about the same to me. I did notice that using s1 cards trains way slower than using s2 cards.

# 64 Majingir @ 08/22/15 10:11 AM
Training is longer,that or its the same amount of xp from lv 0-1 as it is 9-10 and so on. Unlike in sc1 where its easy to level up a card to start,then gets harder the higher level it is.

And the bar needs fixing. I train people up,and the level bar goes past the graphic before leveling up,so its like you reach 110% before advancing.

But i got 100wins before 10 losses! Seems im one of only people who used their SR pro loyalty on a diva. Glad i did,it helps ALOT,especially since exhibition is 2 divas and kotr is 3

# 65 Cheesedogg @ 08/22/15 10:32 AM
Love this perfect pros!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

# 66 Klaus @ 08/22/15 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsAJD
Seems about the same to me. I did notice that using s1 cards trains way slower than using s2 cards.
Well are you comparing SR and URs to WM cards? I'm leveling a UR about as fast as a WM card maybe even slower.

# 67 ColtsAJD @ 08/22/15 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus
Well are you comparing SR and URs to WM cards? I'm leveling a UR about as fast as a WM card maybe even slower.
No I just meant when you use commons/uncommons/rares from s1 they give less xp than c/u/r from s2. As far as training, I was referring to sr and ur. Seems to take about the same as sr and ur did in s1. Only thing that takes longer is obviously the ability leveling.

# 68 SmartForce @ 08/22/15 11:14 AM
The stats you choose to use tokens on have a huge impact when you pro. You can take a card that is weakest in Speed, for example, and make the resulting pro into a card that has the best speed in the tier (obviously apart from others which were faster to start and used tokens on speed).

Gonna take some time to figure out how to min/max the tokens the best.

# 69 Majingir @ 08/22/15 11:19 AM
Anyone else not getting the login bonus? I've logged in 22 days,but cant claim the 21 day reward. Hope it gets fixed,that austin card would get me SR pro!

# 70 miz468 @ 08/22/15 11:55 AM
Won my KotR and got two WM31 main eventers...

Pro'd my loyalty cards...

Trained up to UR...

And my freebie...

NEW... DAY ROCKS.

# 71 waterloo24 @ 08/22/15 01:52 PM
Hey guys,

I hope some of you recognize me from 2K15. Just want some advice/need help.

I started playing the game only a month ago (only got to UR tier), then the update happen. So im familiar with CD games but don't know much about Supercard yet

1. Does common benching work in KOTR?
2. For some reason I cant claim my log in bonus at 21 days (Randy Orton), anyone else had that problem since the update?
3. Any tips on what I should do? should I even bother playing the season 1 part and get some cards there for fusion/fodder? etc

any tips would be much appreciated

# 72 miz468 @ 08/22/15 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterloo24
Hey guys,

I hope some of you recognize me from 2K15. Just want some advice/need help.

I started playing the game only a month ago (only got to UR tier), then the update happen. So im familiar with CD games but don't know much about Supercard yet

1. Does common benching work in KOTR?
2. For some reason I cant claim my log in bonus at 21 days (Randy Orton), anyone else had that problem since the update?
3. Any tips on what I should do? should I even bother playing the season 1 part and get some cards there for fusion/fodder? etc

any tips would be much appreciated
1. Not anymore because there's no bench in S2's KotR. All ten of your superstars play.

2. It's a bug everyone is experiencing.

3. I'd say just go forth with Season 2. Season 1 cards can only get you a couple cards for S2 and UR is the highest you can get.

# 73 hawkeyekid @ 08/22/15 02:53 PM
Waiting for a kotr to end to pro my ur Cena and ur lita.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

# 74 Majingir @ 08/22/15 03:12 PM
Ya,if you're now starting,s1 wont help much. Maybe if you play some kotr,you could get rewards that can be used in s2 to train other cards,but just focus on s2. Even without loyalty rewards,in my first 100 matches i got several SR+Rare cards already.

# 75 DaBaByBuLLs @ 08/22/15 03:34 PM

Im so glad they added "Global Chat" where else can I go and watch a screen like this forever... Why the **** is this even on here!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 76 Majingir @ 08/22/15 04:06 PM
And its slowing down servers big time! They better remove it!

# 77 bigbob @ 08/22/15 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
They're making Samoa Joe go through NXT??? Wow, Vince is such a prick. That guy's A-list talent, period.
Pretty sure it's been said that Samoa Joe wanted to wrestle on NXT because of the way Triple H has run it.

People also don't understand all the stuff that needs to be taught to new talent.

# 78 ant125 @ 08/22/15 07:25 PM
Freebie
And first reset

# 79 DaBaByBuLLs @ 08/22/15 07:28 PM
Damn it!!! I finally get a fricken Diva! Lmao!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 80 ant125 @ 08/22/15 07:31 PM
I can't continue S1 fusions as I have 0 epics

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.