Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Baseball is Better and Break the Scoreboard Diamond Dynasty packs are available now for MLB 15 The Show, we've posted the details of the packs below.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The Show team will be placing one FREE Baseball is Better pack in everyone's inventory throughout the day, so make sure you keep an eye out for it.
  • Baseball is Better (15,000 Stubs) - 3 player cards, 2 equipment cards, 1 guaranteed Gold or higher player and equipment, 15 times higher chance of Diamond
  • Break the Scoreboard (10,000 Stubs) - 3 player cards from the league leaders in runs and RBI, 1 guaranteed Gold or better with 10 times higher chance of Diamond
Add some small ball depth to your roster with the RBI and run leaders in this weekend’s Break the Scoreboard pack.

The following players are available in Break the Scoreboard packs:
  • Mike Trout
  • Paul Goldschmidt
  • Bryce Harper
  • Josh Donaldson
  • Buster Posey
  • Andrew McCutchen
  • Manny Machado
  • Troy Tulowitzki
  • Giancarlo Stanton
  • Anthony Rizzo
  • Joey Votto
  • Nelson Cruz
  • Adrian Gonzalez
  • Todd Frazier
  • Adam Jones
  • Nolan Arenado
  • Ryan Braun
  • Mark Teixeira
  • Carlos Gonzalez
  • Brandon Crawford
  • Starling Marte
  • Brian McCann
  • Jose Bautista
  • JD Martinez
  • Brian Dozier
  • Yoenis Cespedes
  • Jose Abreu
  • Albert Pujols
  • AJ Pollock
  • Lorenzo Cain
  • Alex Rodriguez
  • Ian Kinsler
  • Prince Fielder
  • Chris Davis
  • Eric Hosmer
  • Brett Gardner
  • Edwin Encarnacion
  • Kris Bryant
  • Xander Bogaerts
  • David Ortiz
  • Matt Carpenter
  • Justin Upton
  • Charlie Blackmon
  • Curtis Granderson
  • Matt Kemp
  • Kole Calhoun
  • Brandon Belt
  • Kendrys Morales
  • Trevor Plouffe
  • Adam Lind
Source - The Show Nation

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Pappy Knuckles @ 08/21/15 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Hopefully I pull a diamond. I'm trying to get that trophy.
The dream is over lol. Pulled Cespedes and Rendon.

# 22 CanadaCool589 @ 08/21/15 10:09 PM
Rendon in the free, then I bought one and pulled a Darvish....listed him for 50k instead of selling now for 40k.....2 minutes later the sell now was down to 12k =/ Hope his value recovers, it's at 25k-ish now lol

# 23 Kmac122 @ 08/21/15 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
I bought like ten of these packs combined. The 10k packs have been awful. Mostly lower golds. The fifteen k one has been decent. Got two altuves, then two one gold and a diamond in a pack (machado, Escobar) I have so many stubs and all the players that buying packs is the only enjoyable thing I can think of to do with my stubs now.
Uhhhh...

You can like give me some

# 24 frasety @ 08/21/15 11:29 PM
Got a gold rawlings bat and wade Davis, had i already had an extra one from last weekends packs.

Decided not to buy any more packs but took advantage of the price drops from the packs and picked up harper and tulo.

# 25 AJRC323 @ 08/22/15 01:05 AM
And what / who is in the Baseball is Better pack?

# 26 djeternal2 @ 08/22/15 11:42 AM
Thanks for the free pack and the free Trout. Glad I don't have to pay 100k for him.

# 27 jasonalloyd @ 08/22/15 01:46 PM
I swear I'm jinxed. Have played over 200 dd games and almost a full franchise season and bought lots of normal packs and I just bought 6 of these packs and still have never gotten a single diamond card!
The only diamond I have is machado after he got upgraded.

In these packs I just pulled cespedes, syndergard, pence, shelby Miller, rizzo, and dee Gordon. All pretty horrible.

# 28 Gambit1193 @ 08/22/15 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonalloyd
I swear I'm jinxed. Have played over 200 dd games and almost a full franchise season and bought lots of normal packs and I just bought 6 of these packs and still have never gotten a single diamond card!
The only diamond I have is machado after he got upgraded.

In these packs I just pulled cespedes, syndergard, pence, shelby Miller, rizzo, and dee Gordon. All pretty horrible.
I never pulled a diamond from a pack opening either. But I did get Goldschmidt after playing one of the triple play challenges.

# 29 Baseballking888 @ 08/22/15 07:31 PM
Got gold Rawlings batting gloves and Jose Reyes out of my free pack.

# 30 BlessingSpore72 @ 08/24/15 08:20 AM
I pulled Betances who i quick sold and gold batting gloves. With the low prices i was able buy Cutch and complete the Pirates which was my last team collection. i was also able to buy Goldy, Machado, Donaldson and Posey with the low prices

# 31 AnteatersUnited @ 08/24/15 08:01 PM
Sorry I'm new so I can't post topics so I figured I'd put this here. After I played a game and when so finished was rewarded with a Dante Bichette (sorry if I spelt it wrong) and when Inwent sell him it said he was ineligible to be sold as if I got him from completing a set. I was wondering if a developer or someone could help me out. My user name is AnteatersUnited.

# 32 Orange Krush @ 08/24/15 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnteatersUnited
Sorry I'm new so I can't post topics so I figured I'd put this here. After I played a game and when so finished was rewarded with a Dante Bichette (sorry if I spelt it wrong) and when Inwent sell him it said he was ineligible to be sold as if I got him from completing a set. I was wondering if a developer or someone could help me out. My user name is AnteatersUnited.
You weren't rewarded with the card. When you conplete the collection, the card will pop up for you whenever you come back to DD from whatever you were doing. In your case you competed the collection then immediately played a game with him, so the game didn't have an opportunity to show you your new cars until you finished your game.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.