Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Kevin Durant just tweeted out a screenshot of himself in NBA 2K16 and revealed his overall rating as 91. Let us know what you think!

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 King_B_Mack @ 08/21/15 11:58 PM
Sim dropping all the heat this week. Look forward to seeing more on the lighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 42 23 @ 08/22/15 12:01 AM
Ill definitely be happy if the Arenas paid their light bills

# 43 woshihuxingtan @ 08/22/15 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
Lighting has been getting a lot of love in the last few weeks. You can definitely see the difference in this screenshot. You should continue to see it moving forward.
This is really a good news! Our fans need a great lighting system!

# 44 The 24th Letter @ 08/22/15 12:19 AM
I don't know if they scanned him or it's by design but they nailed that 'hunch' KD has in the shoulder area.....looks good

# 45 stillfeelme @ 08/22/15 12:23 AM
Quote:
Lighting has been getting a lot of love in the last few weeks. You can definitely see the difference in this screenshot. You should continue to see it moving forward.
2K sitting here hearing the complaints and will not put the pen down... just yet. I am glad there is competition, I know yall are self driven and compete for being the best sports game beyond just basketball but I am glad yall are focused on pushing the envelope on everything.

# 46 woshihuxingtan @ 08/22/15 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
2K sitting here hearing the complaints and will not put the pen down... just yet. I am glad there is competition, I know yall are self driven and compete for being the best sports game beyond just basketball but I am glad yall are focused on pushing the envelope on everything.
Competition is always a good thing, it push the industry

# 47 lakers24 @ 08/22/15 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I don't know if they scanned him or it's by design but they nailed that 'hunch' KD has in the shoulder area.....looks good

He was scanned, that's why they captured it. I'm just hoping they got a significant amount of guys in for body scans.

# 48 Smirkin Dirk @ 08/22/15 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
-Give us the ability to edit every part of the players' body (length and thickness)
Well not every part of their body.

# 49 iLLWiLL @ 08/22/15 03:33 AM
Quote:

Thank you! Bring us closer to realism! And at the same time, force Live16 to bring us more heat than just graphics! (ahem, player/roster editing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Ill definitely be happy if the Arenas paid their light bills

# 50 MarkWilliam @ 08/22/15 10:03 AM
I know KD tweeted this pic out through Instagram..... but did he request it to Ronnie or was this randomly produced?

If it came out randomly then perhaps we can expect some other pics of high profile stars to follow?

# 51 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/22/15 10:16 AM
I feel a trailer coming next week

# 52 scottyp180 @ 08/22/15 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
I feel a trailer coming next week
I'm with you on that. It's pretty much the same week they released a trailer last year and now that they released all the digital shorts there's nothing else left but to release a full trailer.

This screenshot has me excited. Not only is it an improvement over last year but it's even an improvement over the screenshots released earlier. Perhaps 2K does have some unexpected surprises for us. Can't wait for some gameplay news

# 53 LionsFanNJ @ 08/22/15 10:34 AM
Quote:
I'm hoping you guys tweaked Barclays lighting. It should have had the Lakers spotlight feel.

# 54 eko718 @ 08/22/15 10:50 AM
Quote:
Ok, nice... I thought the lighting looked far better in that shot... Didn't know if it was just the quality of the pic, the recency of the build, or whatever. You guys are definitely on the right track with this. Thanks for considering our feedback.

# 55 eko718 @ 08/22/15 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
I'm hoping you guys tweaked Barclays lighting. It should have had the Lakers spotlight feel.
And I'm hoping arena lighting is something we can edit in the arena editor....

# 56 ChrisBurnette68 @ 08/22/15 11:17 AM
This looks really good. Best lighting of the screenshots we've seen thus far. He does look a little heavier than usual but other than that no complaints

# 57 eko718 @ 08/22/15 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
His skin tone looks great in 2k16, it's honestly as close to the real thing as I think it can get.
I don't see why that would be the case. Unless the color tone/hue is such a difficult thing for them to fix.

# 58 eko718 @ 08/22/15 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter

Exactly. KD has a short neck. I would like to see if they captured Chris Boshs' neck...hehe.

# 59 The 24th Letter @ 08/22/15 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
Exactly. KD has a short neck. I would like to see if they captured Chris Boshs' neck...hehe.

Here's to hoping we get a good Bosh this year and are done with that Ashy Larry edition, lol

# 60 Da_Czar @ 08/22/15 11:59 AM
Quote:

A lot of the stuff that you guys care about the most are usually polished last. That is one reason there is never a real rush to push out content too early. It just starts a bunch of worrying about stuff that may not actually be a problem.

There is building the game, and there is making the game presentable. That last part is not important in the overall sense when your actually making the game until it's time to ship.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.