Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

NBA players are currently posting their NBA 2K16 player ratings, along with in-game screenshots of themselves in action. Below are the players that have either posted on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram today. We will update this post as more arrive today.

Click the name(s) below, to see the screenshot.
Previously confirmed player ratings:

NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 23 @ 08/22/15 06:27 PM

Pierre Jackson
‏@PAPPYGAWD
Ahhhhh I'm in that thang!!! Lol rating will get there long as my bounce and my three ball looking…

# 42 Goffs @ 08/22/15 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Gonna merge all the screenshots in a few, feel free to comment.
Awesome! I'm glad he got scanned...he was so scrawny on 2k15...

# 43 23 @ 08/22/15 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Man I wonder how early in the cycle the screenshots and digital shorts we've been getting we're....this looks really good...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see theyre using different filters. Some are more saturated in color than others... maybe Isaiah's because of his tatoos?

# 44 23 @ 08/22/15 06:43 PM
We got some Upside in here

Remember

# 45 Daddy123 @ 08/22/15 06:44 PM
Wish some of these players knew how to save pic right

# 46 WishListGOD 1 OF 2 @ 08/22/15 06:45 PM
Wow these look really awesome, a small nagging issue for me is jerseys are looking abit to tight, pierre Jackson is hunched over and his jersey looks like its stuck to his chest. Otherwise good job 2k.

# 47 Daddy123 @ 08/22/15 06:50 PM

Gobert

# 48 The 24th Letter @ 08/22/15 06:52 PM
Isiah Thomas looks amazing....its like they scanned that facial expression and everything..lol

# 49 grodbetatted @ 08/22/15 06:53 PM
sad to say the only screen shot i like out of all of these is isaiah thomas

# 50 grodbetatted @ 08/22/15 07:04 PM
one thing i noticed with the steph curry, the anthony davis, and the james harden screens were improved skin textures... now these ones come out and they tend to have an oily ( i lathered myself with baby oil) look to them. I understand sweat and all that, but it doesnt look like sweat it looks somewhat plastic like

# 51 BluFu @ 08/22/15 07:05 PM

2K15 vs IRL vs 2K16

Finally, point guards will actually have muscles this year. This looks reaallly good.

# 52 getzmunney @ 08/22/15 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
I need to stop looking at these pics. I'm gonna go gray.

Why in the world are they making guys so fat/wide?

Seriously, to the 2K guys who visit here...can you tell me how I go about applying for the art dept? I'll even work for free. It shouldn't be that hard to look at video or photos of a player to get them looking accurate. The fact that those Piston unis still have the skinny piping down the side shows the lack of attention to detail by this group.
Dude you're being a little too anal. Relax and enjoy. These pics are looking amazing. What are gonna do? Sit there and admire the players in the pause menu?

# 53 grodbetatted @ 08/22/15 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyTV
Chill out lol. The sweat is real

nah forreal man. It looks like they have some rose pedals leading their women to the bedroom with them waiitng. They all trynna get their LL cool J on.

# 54 cthurt @ 08/22/15 07:11 PM
That Isaiah Thomas pic is excellent couldnt stand the skinny body he had in 2k15

# 55 swac07 @ 08/22/15 07:20 PM
Mann I cant even lie these pics are a HUGE step up from last yr

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator using Tapatalk

# 56 23 @ 08/22/15 07:21 PM
Quote:
Its about making the players look as close to real life as possible. And it's clear that these models are way too fat/wide.

Unfortunately their art department (whoever is responsible for this aspect of it) shares the same mentality of you. "Ah, it's good enough...who cares".
You called them FAT though?

# 57 alabamarob @ 08/22/15 07:24 PM
Pics look good.

# 58 Trackball @ 08/22/15 07:30 PM
Quote:
I said fat/wide. Which is true when you compare them to real life pics.
The screenshot is taken from the side, and he's turning.

OF COURSE that's gonna make him look wide.

# 59 GSW @ 08/22/15 07:32 PM
Quote:
Its about making the players look as close to real life as possible. And it's clear that these models are way too fat/wide.

Unfortunately their art department (whoever is responsible for this aspect of it) shares the same mentality as you. "Ah, it's good enough...who cares". Not being disrespectful, just honest.
Not saying 2k is perfect. I'd tend to agree with you they definitely got the "super hero" thing going on.

BUT. All jokes aside.

If you can do better i'd like to see it.

# 60 BluFu @ 08/22/15 07:33 PM
Quote:
I said fat/wide. Which is true when you compare them to real life pics.
One thing I'm surprised you didn't mention was that his neck is too short.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.