Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

NBA players are currently posting their NBA 2K16 player ratings, along with in-game screenshots of themselves in action. Below are the players that have either posted on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram today. We will update this post as more arrive today.

Click the name(s) below, to see the screenshot.
Previously confirmed player ratings:

NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 lvnba @ 08/22/15 09:22 PM
PLEASE MORE. Hype is getting real.

# 82 countryboy @ 08/22/15 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Answer me this. Do you think my complaints have any merit?

Here's what I've always had issue with (going back to 2K15).

-Lighting
-Body proportions
-Oversized uniforms

All 3 of those you yourself has had issues with as well. So I'm not seeing the issue here.

When a new pic is released, and I see things still aren't improved, of course I'm gonna mention it. I don't get why that's such a huge deal.
The issue isn't that you are seeing things that in your opinion aren't up to par, its how you go about it and casting this idea that anyone who disagrees is flat out wrong, that the devs simply don't care, and giving the impression that if you were in charge then everything would be 100% perfect.

# 83 eko718 @ 08/22/15 09:45 PM
I'm liking all these images, looking so much better than the earlier pics. Very nice.

# 84 Eman5805 @ 08/22/15 09:56 PM
Wow. Are those veins in Rudy Gobert's arms kinda blueish in tint?

# 85 ojandpizza @ 08/22/15 10:15 PM
Gobert looks amazing.. Pretty sure I can see the veins in his arm. Incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 86 stillfeelme @ 08/22/15 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMrRager_
Whiteside is better than Gobert lol.

I don't think it is bad either way but I think Whiteside currently is better than Gorbert. Whiteside appears to be a better rebounder and has shown a better offensive post game. Defensively they are both good but you could argue Gorbert is slightly better defensively but Whiteside is very close to him there and is no slouch.
Spoiler

# 87 stillfeelme @ 08/22/15 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyTV
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...r-build-around [emoji42]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you going off who would you build around yeah I would probably take Gorbert. But this is talking about ratings now. The ratings are largely about how the player performed last year. I find it hard to argue against Whiteside better offensive player better rebounder very good defensive player.

If Gorbert gets a post offense of any kind the two would be rated about equally or maybe a slight edge to Gorbert.

# 88 stillfeelme @ 08/22/15 10:43 PM
I guess that is opinion though. I would be in the minority I would probably pick Gorbert but it would be tough. Gorbert is younger so more peak years and possibly more growth in potential.

Whiteside is no slouch though and the main negative I can say is mentally he sometimes makes some bad plays like he might be headcase some anger management issues . Whiteside's post game is impressive that is something I don't know if Gorbert will ever get.

# 89 TSGuy @ 08/22/15 10:45 PM
the lighting looks improved except for the cj and corey joseph pics

# 90 oldman @ 08/22/15 10:52 PM
I saw on twitter that Durant was a 91. Unless they adjusted the rating system (which is a possibility and feel free to correct me if there is) I think that is a little low. I believe that Durant is the 2nd best player in the NBA.

# 91 BluFu @ 08/22/15 10:54 PM
Side by side comparisons for every screenshot.

(2K15 vs Real life vs 2K16)

Spoiler

# 92 stillfeelme @ 08/22/15 11:00 PM
Pierre Jackson was not in he was out the whole year, he injured his Achilles in Summer League and didn't play a game all year.

They really got Pierre Jackson down, really like the arms and shoulders are much improved from last year., they did Thomas dirty last year with those puny arms. The lighting has definitely improved too from some of the earlier screens.

# 93 XxSpiritHunterX @ 08/22/15 11:09 PM
Surprised Pierre Jackson looks the best actually lol. But everyone else looks good/great (good enough for the ones who weren't scanned at least)

# 94 lakers24 @ 08/22/15 11:20 PM
You can clearly see who was rescanned and who wasn't. Gotta say though that IT looks freaking incredible, Pierre too. I was scrolling and saw the IT pic and didn't realize it was 2k until I saw the ratings bubble in the corner. I thought it was Live so that alone shows how much the lighting has changed. Hoping we get more tonight (yes I'm greedy but I've been waiting).

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax52277
Thanks for the side to side pics..ok I could see better judgement, 2k15 has more detail, BUT 2k16 has more of a livelier look. it's so hard to explain why it looks better.
I'm not sure it had more detail, just wasn't over saturated like people wanted. Looking at the new 2k16 lighting, it appears like they found the sweet spot between 2k15 and 2k14.

# 95 VDusen04 @ 08/22/15 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
Side by side comparisons for every screenshot.

(2K15 vs Real life vs 2K16)

Spoiler
Awesome work, man! Dinwiddie looks much, much improved.

Spurs fans' thoughts on Kyle Anderson? That's supposed to be Kyle Anderson, right?

# 96 stillfeelme @ 08/22/15 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04

Spurs fans' thoughts on Kyle Anderson? That's supposed to be Kyle Anderson, right?
I think it is the facial expression that is throwing him off but his complexion appears too light. The same could be said for Steph Curry. Anderson is a weird scan rather unique head it is wide they captured that head correctly but his body is rail thin. I would say he almost look too big in 2K16 but I would have to see his full body scan to say.

# 97 BigAkers @ 08/22/15 11:47 PM
Quote:

i dont think it's that far off tbh. dude's head is kinda of big.

# 98 strawberryshortcake @ 08/23/15 12:00 AM
Quote:

To be honestly honest, I thought 2k's picture of Kyle Anderson was Marco Belinelli on first sight and it still reminds of of Marco Belinelli every time I see it without side by side comparisons.

On closer inspection, you could see some resemblance to Kyle. The nose is Kyle, the ears is Kyle, the eyebrows is Kyle, other areas is Kyle but his facial expressions and skin complexion is certainly something that is throwing the image off.

I hope 2k revisits Kyle because looking at 2k's Kyle continues to remind of Marco Belinelli.

Spoiler

# 99 blingballa333 @ 08/23/15 12:10 AM
Colors, textures, and resemblances look brilliant.

But there is one common theme present amongst most of these screenshots.

Short necks.

# 100 2_headedmonster @ 08/23/15 12:21 AM
its interesting to think that according to 2k in the grand scheme of 'EVER' in the NBA landscape, Isaiah Thomas is an 81. Not sure how i feel about that.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.