Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Just like yesterday, NBA players are currently posting their NBA 2K16 player ratings, along with in-game screenshots of themselves in action. Below are the players that have either posted on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram today. We will update this post as more arrive today.Previously confirmed player ratings: (Click the name(s) below, to see the screenshot)

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 NastyGT @ 08/23/15 05:27 PM
New Atlanta jerseys look awesome. And those arm sleves looks much more realistic, not like plastic prostetic in 2K15...

# 22 alabamarob @ 08/23/15 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Shelvin Mack

Shelvin Mack ‏@ShelvinMack 6m6 minutes ago
Ready for the new @NBA2K , thanks @Ronnie2K #NBA2K16
The mack. Great pic. Good to see a hawk on here.

# 23 23 @ 08/23/15 05:38 PM
Its the 2nd Hawk picture they posted

# 24 CookNBA03 @ 08/23/15 05:38 PM
Will we be able to use other player's body type when creating players?

# 25 MontanaMan @ 08/23/15 05:46 PM
Shooting sleeves stop short of the wrist again this year...sigh

# 26 cthurt @ 08/23/15 05:50 PM
The Mack pic looks alive, very nice and I like the big body on Sullinger looks pretty signature to me.

# 27 BluFu @ 08/23/15 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Shooting sleeves stop short of the wrist again this year...sigh
Just about to post this. Hope we can put wrist bands with the sleeves on the same arm like in '15. Solved the issue for me.

# 28 BDaniels20 @ 08/23/15 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Who was the first hawks player that got posted?

# 29 redsox4evur @ 08/23/15 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDaniels20
Who was the first hawks player that got posted?
Dennis Schroder (German cover)

# 30 alabamarob @ 08/23/15 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Did dennis have a rating? If so my bad i didnt catch that.

# 31 redsox4evur @ 08/23/15 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
Did dennis have a rating? If so my bad i didnt catch that.
I don't think we saw Dennis' rating just a screenshot.

# 32 alabamarob @ 08/23/15 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
I don't think we saw Dennis' rating just a screenshot.
Ok. Well its good they got a hawk rating and photo combo on here. Guess my post was vague.

# 33 alabamarob @ 08/23/15 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyNumb3r1
that Shelvin mack Pic is fire! Love it..

the Schröder Pic was also nice.. i looked at it again and noticed Schröders Armsleeve is darker than Macks.. so one of those pics is from an older build?

Spoiler
Thanks for the double up photo.

# 34 Insight23 @ 08/23/15 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Sullinger looks freaking awesome! They definitely captured his build as he has a very barreled chest look. For those complaining, remember, he was more than likely scanned. Also, even with his weight loss he's still pretty big and there's a high probability he will gain the weight back like he did last time. Shelvin Mack's pic is just plain awesome as well. I just want to see a rookie or a player we know for a fact wasn't scanned before like Jamal Crawford, Big Baby, or Deron Williams.

Why do people keep saying this? EVERY 2k game on this gen has bad stadium lighting including 2k14. It's not the holy grail for stadium lighting you guys keep tryna make it.

Not the holy grail, just better lighting than what looks to be the last 2 games. It's a reason people keep saying it. It's not like 2k15 & 2k16 aren't superior games overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 35 Goffs @ 08/23/15 07:30 PM
Sullinger can use 2k as a motivational tool to lose weight when it's time to body scan.

When did he gain so much weight? I remember him out rebounding the whole Knicks team and he was a big dude. Not this kind of big...

# 36 BenBobOmb @ 08/23/15 07:31 PM

He's a little too bulky but not that far off. At least based off of this pic.

# 37 King_B_Mack @ 08/23/15 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
LOL, I have no words. All I can say is I hope there's body editing this year.
Cool story bro. Amazing how you never use recent pictures or pictures of these players from similar angles to the ones that are actually in the screenshots. Wonder why that is?

# 38 J-Clutch1 @ 08/23/15 07:44 PM
I feel bad for Sullinger because he lost a lot of weight this summer. Images are in spoilers below.

Spoiler

Spoiler

# 39 stillfeelme @ 08/23/15 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V!n$an!+y
I feel bad for Sullinger because he lost a lot of weight this summer. Images are in spoilers below.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Yeah that is the downside of getting scanned early. I bet he will want to get scanned again

# 40 Starwipe @ 08/23/15 07:56 PM
LOL at people posting 1 picture as a reference that is from a different angle and not even a recent picture. People can look very different from 1 picture to the next. Using 1 picture as a reference isn't anywhere close to enough. Try 20. And they think they can do 2K's job better than them.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.