Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Just like yesterday, NBA players are currently posting their NBA 2K16 player ratings, along with in-game screenshots of themselves in action. Below are the players that have either posted on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram today. We will update this post as more arrive today.Previously confirmed player ratings: (Click the name(s) below, to see the screenshot)

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 blingballa333 @ 08/23/15 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
I agree I'm probably more vocal than others when it comes to criticisms. But there's also people on the extreme opposite side who thinks every single thing 2K releases is 100% perfect, no matter what. Yet, that's ok for some reason.

And I do give praise when I like something. In the last 2 days I commented how I like how the jerseys in 2K16 fit better around the arms/neck openings. And how they don't have the jagged edges like 2k15 did. I said the lighting looked improved in the Dinwiddie pic over the previous released pics.

Of course people gloss over that tho.
I'm sure others, including myself, have similar views as you.

But one lesson I have learned that is all too true in life is:

It's not what you say, but how you say it

# 62 MarkWilliam @ 08/23/15 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
I'm sure others, including myself, have similar views as you.

But one lesson I have learned that is all too true in life is:

It's not what you say, but how you say it

This is true. I had a mega rant last week and had to pull back after the technical difficulties on the stream haha......ahh the patience got the better of me.

But these screens though, really exciting in my opinion. Screens got stale for me last year but the models and lighting are refreshing and now screens are head turning again IMO.

Want to see the likes of LeBron, Westbrook, Kobe..... you know, the BIG names.....

After tomorrow (when I think a trailer will drop) I am hoping screens still have some appeal..... haha

# 63 23 @ 08/23/15 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
I agree I'm probably more vocal than others when it comes to criticisms. But there's also people on the extreme opposite side who thinks every single thing 2K releases is 100% perfect, no matter what. Yet, that's ok for some reason.

And I do give praise when I like something. In the last 2 days I commented how I like how the jerseys in 2K16 fit better around the arms/neck openings. And how they don't have the jagged edges like 2k15 did. I said the lighting looked improved in the Dinwiddie pic over the previous released pics.

Of course people gloss over that tho.
Yelling and acting like a jerk is not constructive I don't care what kind of points you have.

It doesn't give you the right to come in these forums parading an attitude around here like you own something or as if you can do it better.

You have the same approach seemingly everytime you post about something they're showing and all the while not showing us anything better.

It's getting old.

# 64 juicey79 @ 08/23/15 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyNumb3r1
am i the only one who think his head i to small? he looks to fat imo
I agree...I think it isn't that well done

# 65 swaggedout @ 08/23/15 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Shelvin Mack

Shelvin Mack ‏@ShelvinMack 6m6 minutes ago
Ready for the new @NBA2K , thanks @Ronnie2K #NBA2K16
Looks like he has a mouthpiece. It'll be nice if it was, and we can choose a color.

# 66 juicey79 @ 08/23/15 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
Yeah that is the downside of getting scanned early. I bet he will want to get scanned again
Yeah I think they did scans during the season, not off season....maybe they can update it

# 67 redsox4evur @ 08/23/15 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicey79
Yeah I think they did scans during the season, not off season....maybe they can update it
I think it's the other way around. These guys don't have time during the season to go to 2K and get scanned. They got practice, games, flights, and whatever time is left after all that is spent with their loved ones. They are scanned in the offseason or during the playoffs, maybe, if they don't make the playoffs.

# 68 drewwright @ 08/24/15 01:00 AM
Sullinger looks kinda silly to me, I think it's the angle. But idk; I'm not seeing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 69 King_B_Mack @ 08/24/15 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
I think it's the other way around. These guys don't have time during the season to go to 2K and get scanned. They got practice, games, flights, and whatever time is left after all that is spent with their loved ones. They are scanned in the offseason or during the playoffs, maybe, if they don't make the playoffs.
It's really all about the guy's time. They scan during the season when guys come into town to play the Warriors since I'm pretty sure their studio is like 40-45 minutes from Oracle Arena. They also scan during the offseason if guys are willing to come in I believe.

# 70 starks1903 @ 08/24/15 01:51 AM
these screenshots are nothing to me. a month to the release and we almost know nothing about the game.

# 71 CookNBA03 @ 08/24/15 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starks1903
these screenshots are nothing to me. a month to the release and we almost know nothing about the game.
Where have you been for the past week?

# 72 lakers24 @ 08/24/15 02:29 AM
I don't understand why they release screenshots that shows the players in awkward animations as it seems it just sets them up for people seeing crap that isn't really there. The odd nature of the picture doesn't make the game look its best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
They are scanned year round. Some are done during the off-season & training camp. Most of the others are done when teams come to Cali since they are using Pixel Gun now and aren't traveling around scanning players like they did prior to 2k14 and how Live's currently doing.

# 73 Vni @ 08/24/15 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
2K have tweeted that Kobe will make his NBA2K16 debut tomorrow....

Trailer??
That would be nice. Maybe they will show him shooting the ball as he just started to do so irl.

# 74 Vni @ 08/24/15 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
2K15 vs Real Life vs 2K16

That's a great improvement. A lot more definition and details in 2K16. You can feel the fat under the skin.

# 75 MarkWilliam @ 08/24/15 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
That would be nice. Maybe they will show him shooting the ball as he just started to do so irl.
We are approaching the 1 year date of the Yakkem trailer..... in a day or so yeah?

So it is just about trailer o'clock.......

I anticipate it will be Kobe's 2K16 debut along with a few others and quite frankly.......it's about time! Haha..... I'm ready.....

# 76 Vni @ 08/24/15 06:10 AM
Maybe they will showcase Kobe shooting the ball in slow motion in an empty staple center with a romantic music while blue dolphins float in the air.

Spoiler

Well hum. Yeah.

# 77 MarkWilliam @ 08/24/15 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k gamer all day
Yesterday on twitter , "Who makes his Nba 2k16 debut tomorrow" ..

I hope it will be good ..
Yeah the complete tweet was "Happy birthday #NBA2K10 cover athlete @kobebryant...... who makes his #NBA2K16 debut tomorrow"

And then Ronnie came back with "YES"

It's SOMETHING tomorrow with Kobe...... but I'm hoping its moving media and not just a screen with number in the corner haha.....(I'll take anything I can get though.....)

# 78 Luke Skywalker @ 08/24/15 06:57 AM
Great job, more so to the ratings. Can't wait to see how Bed's work translate on court. Going to be a work of art seeing these player's on court performance in the video game world.

# 79 nova91 @ 08/24/15 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Guys just stop responding to WISports. Put him on your ignore list. If you don't respond he doesn't have an audience.

-----

Now back to the topic at hand. That Mack pic is simply amazing! Like I said in the other thread, I cannot wait to see this game in motion.
Been there, done that(weeks ago).

If a player comes into his body/face scan 10-15 lbs over playing weight, with nappy hair, a spotty beard, or ashy, that's on the player. I get it, it's the offseason, guys are taking time off to relax and kick their feet up, but if they know they have a scan appointment coming up they should hit the gym for a week or two, hit up the barber shop, put some lotion on and come in fresh and ready to go. Some complaints are legit and some are just down right petty and I'm sure(I hope) some of the legit complaints have been or will be addressed either by release or during the season. And I'm pretty sure if a player has seen his scan and doesn't like it he is in contact with 2K to get it fixed. That being said these screenshots are pretty damn close and all it takes is a few color/font/lighting adjustments to be close to perfect.

# 80 Taer @ 08/24/15 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Maybe they will showcase Kobe shooting the ball in slow motion in an empty staple center with a romantic music while blue dolphins float in the air.
On a serious note: I hope 2K will nudge Kobe into the coaching/front office in the league and myplayer modes. I know they allow the possibility but in Kobe's case, I don't think he will be unable to stay away from the NBA for long after retiring.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.