Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

We have just posted a ton of NBA 2K16 screenshots from the Winning trailer, released earlier this morning.

NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 MarkWilliam @ 08/26/15 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
I feel you on this but I didn't notice any players doing that in the trailer this time. Only player I saw do a offhand dunk was John Wall and he's actually one of the rare players that dunks lefty mostly despite being right handed.
Carlos Boozer is another who does it.
Don't forget, the dunk hand is now user controlled in 2K16.

# 62 Smirkin Dirk @ 08/26/15 07:05 AM
I'll never say this outside a basketball video game context, but I really want to see Chris Paul's ***.

IMO it's one of the most distinctive body parts in the NBA.

# 63 Vni @ 08/26/15 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
I'll never say this outside a basketball video game context, but I really want to see Chris Paul's ***.

IMO it's one of the most distinctive body parts in the NBA.

Who doesn't want to see CP3's ***.

# 64 mrbigshot @ 08/26/15 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Yeah, we're gonna have to deal with it this year. But they added so much I can't be upset, honestly. The players do look better lit though. This game is shaping up to be something special man.

In the grand scheme of things, graphics shouldn't matter unless it has noticeably regressed as opposed to little to no enhancements. I'd much rather have all these features that they have implemented into the game than to be devoid of all these phenomenal gameplay improvements. In my opinion, you've got a problem if the game has everything an individual could possibly desire but because the visuals aren't monumentally eye popping, it's a dealbreaker. Yes, I love a game that has the aesthetic appeal of something genuinely next-gen, from a visual perspective.
however, I am not gonna sacrifice great graphics with sub par game-play or inadequate game modes. nba 2k14 decent gameplay wise and had incredible graphics but other than that, I couldn't find much enjoyment out of it. nba 2k15 was significantly better than it's predecessor and 16 is taking a step further to ensuring the consumer and fan of the series gets all that they are paying for with that 60 dollar purchase.

and game developers should always be thinking pro-consumer, and I think 2k does a remarkable job at delivering a high quality experience. Because we aren't affluent, some of us admittedly barely make ends meat, and while they do enjoy gaming, they have to make really important decision on whether or not make certain purchases.

# 65 stillfeelme @ 08/26/15 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI

Yea but not as dramatic as 2K was making it look in 15 or apparently the screenshot...I'm thinking it's the same scan for him and Wroten the more I see which sucks.

Yea Nerlens needs an update cuz he started getting more of a beard and he's got a lanky body.
I hoped Nerlens was scanned because he played a lot games as well as showed up during Summer League games.

I thought I saw Wroten at a summer league game as well but there is a chance he didn't get scanned because he missed so much time due to injury.

I would think Covington should have been scanned because he played most of the games but I looked at him in the clips I can't see the tattoos

# 66 redsox4evur @ 08/26/15 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
I hoped Nerlens was scanned because he played a lot games as well as showed up during Summer League games.

I thought I saw Wroten at a summer league game as well but there is a chance he didn't get scanned because he missed so much time due to injury.

I would think Covington should have been scanned because he played most of the games but I looked at him in the clips I can't see the tattoos
He might not have gotten the permission from the artist to use them then.

# 67 Lord Bonium @ 08/26/15 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverKick
Seeing Chris Paul gives me a better appreciation for the new clippers jerseys
Seeing chris paul makes me think he started juicing right after the playoffs. Unless he didn't get a body scan, or maybe it's just the angle.

# 68 Mbunn1993 @ 08/26/15 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bonium
Seeing chris paul makes me think he started juicing right after the playoffs. Unless he didn't get a body scan, or maybe it's just the angle.
Chris Paul is a pretty big dude, but he doesn't have cannons like those. He's just... big, thick

# 69 countryboy @ 08/26/15 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Those jerseys must die!!

Clippers "first team in NBA history to get a double rebrand"
That's why they are moving to Vegas in MY League.

# 70 lakers24 @ 08/26/15 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbunn1993
Chris Paul is a pretty big dude, but he doesn't have cannons like those. He's just... big, thick
It's the angle. When watching it in motion you can see he's not ripped or anything, just a little beefy like irl.

# 71 GisherJohn24 @ 08/28/15 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Not sure if you mean in game or in general. But in game, the logo/numbers spacing is so off.

Bucks font is too big as well.

Hopefully these things are tweaked before release, or in the first patch.

They also need to get Jabari and MCW's nappy hair in the game. They've had it long all summer. In these shots it looks like they're using 2K15's models.
They always modify players and tweak them throughout the season. It's all good!

# 72 kevhova @ 08/28/15 05:28 PM
I know some of the sneakers do look bad but I believe they are from an older build but the shoes in the new build look great

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

# 73 kevhova @ 08/28/15 05:32 PM
The detail in these Soldier 9 are crazy and it's not even hi-res!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.