Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

Madden NFL 16 has officially arrived today. Make sure you play a few games and share your impressions with the community!

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 581 Duder30 @ 10/08/15 06:35 PM
Looking for active players for a 48 hour sim madden online franchise for ps4. fantasy draft. if you want to join my user name is " duder30 "

# 582 rudyjuly2 @ 10/20/15 06:14 AM
Madden needs to focus on promoting individuals in the next game. It's too generic. I played against JJ Watt in my franchise and didn't even worry about him. He didn't do anything. I want to see the great players shine more. And we desperately need to get the CPU to use special moves for RBs and also really see the difference between scat backs and power backs. They all run the same.

I remember how impact players in NCAA 06 forced you to change your strategy when playing against them. I wish Madden did the same. The CPU style and intelligence still have a long way to go. CPU ai for qbs was a nice upgrade this year but many more upgrades are needed.

# 583 JOS1181 @ 10/21/15 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Madden needs to focus on promoting individuals in the next game. It's too generic. I played against JJ Watt in my franchise and didn't even worry about him. He didn't do anything. I want to see the great players shine more. And we desperately need to get the CPU to use special moves for RBs and also really see the difference between scat backs and power backs. They all run the same.

I remember how impact players in NCAA 06 forced you to change your strategy when playing against them. I wish Madden did the same. The CPU style and intelligence still have a long way to go. CPU ai for qbs was a nice upgrade this year but many more upgrades are needed.
That would be nice but EA would just boost some hidden ratings and script some blow up plays and call it done. They still wouldnt play like their real world counterparts which is something that Madden is sorely missing.

# 584 Swamp Swagger @ 10/21/15 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2

It wasn't 06 though was it?

I thought it was earlier version that had the moments when your star player would get in the zone and they would make a break a tackle, make a big catch, ect

That was awesome and really made you wanna use each star player on your team

# 585 DJ @ 10/22/15 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
It wasn't 06 though was it?

I thought it was earlier version that had the moments when your star player would get in the zone and they would make a break a tackle, make a big catch, ect

That was awesome and really made you wanna use each star player on your team
It was 06. When you're guy (or the CPU) would get "in the zone" and make a cut/juke, the game speed would slow down and the camera would zoom in on the player and then pan back out after he made his move.

Those players were also more likely to break a block/tackle in those moments.

# 586 Swamp Swagger @ 10/22/15 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
It was 06. When you're guy (or the CPU) would get "in the zone" and make a cut/juke, the game speed would slow down and the camera would zoom in on the player and then pan back out after he made his move.

Those players were also more likely to break a block/tackle in those moments.

Yeah I remembered what it did but couldn't remember if it was on 05 as well

I still have 06 but don't have a original Xbox any more lol

Sure do miss those games

# 587 Armor and Sword @ 10/25/15 09:58 AM
The bugs popping up now that I am in year 2 of my CFM are just really such a huge letdown.

Incredible game they made on the field. But the bugs are just really starting to wear on my patience.

Previous week compared to current game stat swipes are now bugged in year 2. All zeros for previous week performance for each and every player. It destroys my immersion. Because it is constant. And it's like hearing fingernails go down a chalk board everytime I see prime time players who had big games or lousy games the previous week always have zero's across the board and hearing Jim Nance talk about how they did nothing. It's crazy and sounds so bad.

Injuries are bugged now in that players are showing for example:

Matt Ryan Torn Rotator Cuff Injury Time 0 weeks

You can't IR them, they never recover, they can't be used again in the game. Nor released. It a nasty bug and ruins rosters.

It's insane. It really is amazing this stuff is popping up.

Please guys......test the game, and patch it properly. Otherwise multiple year CFM's are not possible with this. I have been one of the major voices of support for the title and your response with patches has been admirable.

But whatever happened on the last patch.....it bugged these two area's.

I really hope it is addressed in the next (and most likely final patch).

If not it is a one season then start over game for me. You can't have an injury bug like this and play multiple years in a CFM.

You just can't.

# 588 LowerWolf @ 10/29/15 11:45 AM
The bug where previous game stats all show as 0s after season 1 was in M15 too. It's a little thing, but it annoyed me.

# 589 mrsaito @ 10/30/15 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
If not it is a one season then start over game for me. You can't have an injury bug like this and play multiple years in a CFM.
Armor - I've always been a one season and start over guy because I just want to play football. Also I play with injuries off because that's my fantasy world.

My problem is that I'd love to play a second (or more) season with a team so that their schedule rolls to the next configuration. Other than that I don't want any changes, particularly to my roster.

A couple of years ago I tried to fight through an off-season by just button mashing my way through it and ended up with an undrafted free agent as my starting quarterback.

Do you know any way to get to a second season w/o changing the team around?

Thanks.

# 590 tenerife10 @ 11/02/15 03:15 AM
Hi guys! First of all sorry for my english but i'm Italian!
i love football and every American sport ! I have a question: In my offline franchise, after sim preseason, players like Hawk or Iupati are in another teams...Why?? i want start my franchise with a real teams roster and i don't a want "fantasy draft"! any solutions please? i appreciate! Good day for anyone!

# 591 Armor and Sword @ 11/02/15 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenerife10
Hi guys! First of all sorry for my english but i'm Italian!
i love football and every American sport ! I have a question: In my offline franchise, after sim preseason, players like Hawk or Iupati are in another teams...Why?? i want start my franchise with a real teams roster and i don't a want "fantasy draft"! any solutions please? i appreciate! Good day for anyone!
The CPU takes it upon themselves to make trades...even on your behalf.

Bug.

# 592 tenerife10 @ 11/02/15 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
The CPU takes it upon themselves to make trades...even on your behalf.

Bug.

Thanks Armor and Sword! Do you have any alternative solution for this bug?

Cheers

# 593 Armor and Sword @ 11/02/15 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenerife10
Thanks Armor and Sword! Do you have any alternative solution for this bug?

Cheers
32 team control, and reverse the trades.

# 594 Jeff_Falcon @ 11/04/15 12:51 AM
Hi my name is Jeff and I'm running a Live Madden 2016 XBOX One cash tournament. The tournament will be held on Nov. 14 2015 in San Jose California at Aura Kitchen and Bar. Preregistration $20 or $25 walk-on. 1st place prize $500. We will also have a 3-man team tournament with a 1st place prize of $1,000. Is there anyone here that's interested in learning more?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

# 595 WackZ1LLA @ 11/04/15 04:19 PM
Not really a rant here just my general opinions for 16 that I really wish EA would read. I don't post hardly at all on here. My #1 problem with Madden is the complete lack of the ability to be an individual. People don't want something EA creates and its set in stone. I would love to take any player and make him 8' 5" tall weighing in at 130 with one long left sleeve and one short right sleeve. EA why so serious???? Seriously though Game Face - taken out, why? I love football so I would love a football game where I can actually become immersed in a season instead of playing 2 games and restarting over and over. How are MUT cards able to be updated consistently through the year yet there is countless blank silhouettes just chillin on my roster. I hope EA takes advice from people and focuses on customization options next year as well as a way to make single player fun again because it sure isn't. They say.. Well we are the top selling sports franchise.. Umm you are the only football game and football is the biggest sport in America. I thought I would try MUT and get into it and I'm sad I spent 200 bucks on packs and now I refuse to even play this game anymore because of the way people play online. I would love solo dynasty mode like the good ole days. The way most of the cfm is set up is pretty stale. I like the draft other than the fact that there are like 10 faces for 200 people (estimating numbers). I would love not to wait 10 seconds between every play staring at my wide receiver laying on the ground like a dead moose. I don't want to see my fullback jump up and down before every kickoff lol. These things are not needed! and are just fillers in my opinion. I know i'm not the only one mashing the A (xbox) button between plays trying to get back to the playcall screen. Stop being scared about getting sued. College was different because they aren't paid athletes (supposedly) NCAA was rocking Teambuilder since 2012 and would love to have something like this for Madden. I could probably type all day about other stuff but time to go home and play Halo 5

# 596 kse79x @ 11/07/15 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
The bug where previous game stats all show as 0s after season 1 was in M15 too. It's a little thing, but it annoyed me.
That is the problem with the Madden franchise. It is the little things mostly because there are so many of them and the devs leave them in the next years game.

Rex once replied to me on twitter. He mentioned "leagues he plays in". So he claims to play in online CFM leagues. Sorry but if that is true, how can he not be as frustrated as we are? Heck, he should be even MORE critical on things since he helps shape and create this game.

So many things get over looked. And why the heck can we not have a scrimmage option in CFM leagues? Let us play meaningless games with league members just for fun while we wait for the league to advance. That can not be difficult to add in any way. Fix the stupid menu resets. Nothing more annoying than sorting a list, picking a player, then going back only to have the list unsorted again.

If this game does not have some big changes next year, then either Rex needs replaced or it proves their hands are tied by EA who do not want much time spent on the game, probably due to them knowing people will buy it anyways and MUT brings in a ton of money.

# 597 tril @ 11/07/15 09:20 PM
shouldn't the user have the option to challenge every play?

# 598 jb12780 @ 11/09/15 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
Seriously where are the options?

Playing the Bears in year two of CFM, they have a RB wearing #34 and a RB wearing #40. These number are the retired numbers of WALTER PAYTON and GAYLE SAYERS respectively.

I know OS is all about "muh gameplay" and tends to poo-poo these kind of complaints, but this is like totally egregious as far as I'm concerned. Okay, fine, the game doesn't respect retired numbers. But that I can't go into the Bears roster and make the changes myself is just insulting.

SMH FFS.

Edit: Almost forgot: where is my "Pink in October" on/off option? Like, c'mon.
You can changes numbers in CFM and in the main menu roster screen.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

# 599 camo @ 11/22/15 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
Yeah, except you can't.

Wait, you don't think I'm talking about my own team do you? Guess I should have put playing against the Bears. My mistake.

If the CFM isn't loaded up, and thus the year-two roster isn't loaded, I don't understand how that's relevant.
If it's such a big deal create a new character as the bears coach edit the # and then retire the coach. Not a big deal.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

# 600 Turbojugend @ 11/27/15 12:06 AM
I do love this year's Madden, but the one thing that bothers me is the absence of illegal contact pens. I understand this could be a tricky thing to program, but it's messed up to see my receiver get completely knocked off his route by a linebacker who gets off scott-free. And it's not a rare occurrence, it happens maybe two or three times a game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.