Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Just like Day One and Day Two, NBA players are currently posting their NBA 2K16 player ratings, along with in-game screenshots of themselves in action. Below are the players that have either posted on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram today.

(Click the name(s) below, to see the screenshot. Once we get higher resolution screenshots, we will post them.)Previously confirmed player ratings: (Click the name(s) below, to see the screenshot)

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 cthurt @ 08/26/15 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malekem

They definitely got the Nets court color right this year.

# 22 p0w @ 08/26/15 03:58 PM
Perry Jones III

# 23 strawberryshortcake @ 08/26/15 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Quincy Acy doesn't know wth aspect ratio is apparently

Glad CJ Miles was finally scanned, seems like 2k has scanned most of the guys they missed the previous 2 years. Crawford, D-Will, CJ, Bradley, Hayward, DeAndre(?). I'm still waiting on Matt Barnes, Stuckey, and a few other guys though.
Does anyone know if Dirk or Westbrook was ever scanned for 2k? I keep reading about those two still looking funny. Durant seems to always get more love than Westbrook. Also why does Melo look so generic this year in the winning trailer? Someone mention that Melo was scanned for NBA2k15 and posted his 2k15 photo (I think that was laker24). As it stands now, 15 Melo looks better than 16 trailer Melo.

# 24 BenBobOmb @ 08/26/15 04:14 PM
I'm still waiting for this guy to be shown.

Attachment 105205

# 25 eko718 @ 08/26/15 04:14 PM
Larkin's body type definitely is improved. Face looks similar to last year... Doesn't seem like Parker got scanned either.

# 26 Sinner @ 08/26/15 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0w
Perry Jones III

Looks pretty good to me, so far we're 3 for 3 on Celtic scans.

# 27 TheBarcaBoy @ 08/26/15 04:20 PM
Tony Parker No Rating!

# 28 lakers24 @ 08/26/15 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Does anyone know if Dirk or Westbrook was ever scanned for 2k? I keep reading about those two still looking funny. Durant seems to always get more love than Westbrook. Also why does Melo look so generic this year in the winning trailer? Someone mention that Melo was scanned for NBA2k15 and posted his 2k15 photo (I think that was laker24). As it stands now, 15 Melo looks better than 16 trailer Melo.
Dirk was scanned as his face is fine. It's his hair they just can't seem to capture . The 3d hair thing just doesn't work on players like Dirk and Bird and it's making them look horrid. I don't think Westbrook was scanned previously, but he was prior to 2k14. Either way I wouldn't expect him to be scanned until probably later on like they did with Lillard last year with him being Live's cover star and all.
Melo on the other hand I have no idea what happened. I'm guessing the body scanned him which is why he looks different, but they need to do something with his face to make him look better. Maybe giving him his beard back (again smh) would help.

# 29 Bexthelegend @ 08/26/15 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarcaBoy
Tony Parker No Rating!
Something's really off about him.

Looks like a different game

# 30 The 24th Letter @ 08/26/15 04:31 PM
Quote:
Tony Parker No Rating!

Is this legit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 31 Daddy123 @ 08/26/15 04:31 PM
Quote:
Tony Parker No Rating!
where is this from?

# 32 BenBobOmb @ 08/26/15 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexthelegend
Something's really off about him.

Looks like a different game
Looks like his jersey is not his size. All pics I've found via google he's wearing his jersey kind of loose fit but this looks tight and small. The face and body looks fine though.

# 33 cthurt @ 08/26/15 04:35 PM
The Parker pic is giving me a 2k15 vibe with how his body looks.

# 34 TheBarcaBoy @ 08/26/15 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy123
where is this from?
Steve_OS tweeted it!

# 35 TheBarcaBoy @ 08/26/15 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
And the fact we did not get a Rating!

# 36 Teddy_Long @ 08/26/15 04:40 PM
ugh, i don't believe tony was scanned. shoulders are way wrong

# 37 strawberryshortcake @ 08/26/15 04:48 PM
Quote:
Same thought process, and even 14 vibe because of the shoulders. 16 parker shoulders looks broad and fully horizontal. Picture posted above of real parker has downward sloped shoulders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Dirk was scanned as his face is fine. It's his hair they just can't seem to capture . The 3d hair thing just doesn't work on players like Dirk and Bird and it's making them look horrid. I don't think Westbrook was scanned previously, but he was prior to 2k14. Either way I wouldn't expect him to be scanned until probably later on like they did with Lillard last year with him being Live's cover star and all.
Melo on the other hand I have no idea what happened. I'm guessing the body scanned him which is why he looks different, but they need to do something with his face to make him look better. Maybe giving him his beard back (again smh) would help.
Cool. Good info. If Westbrook was scanned prior to 14, couldn't they simply have used that particular model? Scanning I'm assuming would be done in high definition, stored on their computers. Sure, 14 was the first next gen game, but the scanned process should still be in high def. Last gen 13 I assuming would require the graphic artist to downgrade high def scan to meet xbox360 and PS3 graphics. With regards to Melo, I was strictly referring to his face being generic. Face first, then body. Since Melo 16 face look generic, I didn't give much thought if his body was scanned or not. If 15 Melo look better, just import to 16?

# 38 The 24th Letter @ 08/26/15 04:55 PM
Quote:

That's his 2K15 model.....jersey looks different though...like tight and hanging loose at the same time making it look extra odd. I wouldn't be surprised if that was 2K16....

Lord I hope some how an old build slipped through...I'm not sure why they have TP's shoulders squared like that..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 39 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/26/15 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0w
Perry Jones III

Noooooo get him a face scan

# 40 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/26/15 05:07 PM
Hope Rose gets a rescan too Attachment 105211

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.