Home
Forza Motorsport 6 News Post

The Forza Motorsport 6 demo is set to arrive on September 1, exclusively for Xbox One users. Check out the full car list at the official website, along with screenshots of the tracks included in the game.

Quote:
The demo features a selection of the 450+ Forzavista cars available in the full version, all with working cockpits and full damage. You’ll experience highlights from the game’s 26 world-famous locales, including wet weather and night racing, all at a stunning 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second.

Everyone who plays the Forza Motorsport 6 demo will automatically get the new Ford GT delivered to their garage in Forza Motorsport 6 for no additional cost. In addition, the demo will include additional features that allow fans to get even deeper into the Forza Motorsport 6 experience.

Forza Motorsport 6 arrives on September 15, but for those of you willing to shell out $99.99 for the Forza Motorsport 6 Ultimate Edition, you can get it on September 10.

For more news, screenshots and videos on Forza Motorsport 6, check out this page.

Game: Forza Motorsport 6Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
Forza Motorsport 6 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 joshuar9476 @ 08/28/15 02:07 PM
It really bums me out that they have gone away from the E and F class cars. My favorite racing has always been the lower class normal cars. I'm really struggling with whether I will purchase this edition or not.

# 2 ckarlic @ 08/28/15 06:12 PM
Didnt even know about the Demo...I preordered the ultimate edition..just wondering when the pre-loading will start.

# 3 Sinner @ 08/28/15 09:05 PM
Can't wait to play the demo, still debating if I'm getting this or not. Friend of mine isn't as into the more sim racing game so with all the other games I want still trying to figure whether to get this one.

# 4 Tomba @ 08/29/15 09:44 PM
I lol at the ppl needing a demo to be convinced
Forza Horizon 2 is amazing and so will Motorsport 6

# 5 BattleBornLV @ 08/29/15 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
I lol at the ppl needing a demo to be convinced
Forza Horizon 2 is amazing and so will Motorsport 6

You're absolutely right and despite all the hate I see for Forza 5 it's still a wonderful game. This series alone is the reason I own an Xbox One.

# 6 brandon27 @ 08/31/15 02:45 PM
Definitely picking up the demo before I buy. Not because I need a demo to decide if I want to buy, I just need the demo to keep me occupied until I decide too buy. I'm still having too much fun with F1, FH2, and F5 to warrant an early purchase on this, unless the demo really blows me away, which I assume it will.

I'm going to try and hold off a bit, again, nothing against it because I know it's going to be great, I just don't have time for it yet. Forza 5 is probably still one of the best looking games I've seen for the X1.

# 7 kwebbvols4423 @ 09/01/15 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleBornLV
You're absolutely right and despite all the hate I see for Forza 5 it's still a wonderful game. This series alone is the reason I own an Xbox One.
My only issue with 5 was the lack of tracks. FH2 was the best racing game I have ever played. I put in so many hours. I am really excited about this game.

# 8 allBthere @ 09/01/15 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuar9476
It really bums me out that they have gone away from the E and F class cars. My favorite racing has always been the lower class normal cars. I'm really struggling with whether I will purchase this edition or not.
My favourite brand by far is Alfa Romeo - there are 9!!!!! ...most of those will be D and C class, probably a B class and 2 Aclass (4c and 8c)

The list of cars is actually quite stunning to me. There are just so many. Plenty of slower ones too.

# 9 RobertWitkowski @ 09/03/15 08:04 AM
I am really waiting for this.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.