Home
PES 2016 News Post

Konami has just released their PES 2016 myClub trailer, highlighting the new features in the mode. Check it out and post your thoughts!

Quote:
myClub will also come with some new and exciting improvements based on player feedback from PES 2015. These enhancements include the introduction of an all new player level system and even players exclusive to this game mode! Through either the use of in-game earned GP or myClub coins you will be able to choose your Manager, consider Coaches and build up your strategy based on what you aim to achieve with your team. Building your Team and creating your legacy will be even more engaging this time around!

And again, thanks to all your feedback, Edit mode will be including PS4 image importing! The Edit mode has always been synonymous with the PES series. So we are really happy to announce that once again PS4 (and PS3) users will now be able to once again import images into the game to help perfectly replicate any team kit or emblem you wish. And yes… this includes managers!

Game: PES 2016Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
PES 2016 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 stevostl @ 09/04/15 03:03 PM
Quote:
So we are really happy to announce that once again PS4 (and PS3) users will now be able to once again import images into the game to help perfectly replicate any team kit or emblem you wish. And yes… this includes managers!
nice.. makes me even more happier to sell my xbox one and buy PS4 before this game releases

# 2 littlesmithy70 @ 09/06/15 07:38 AM
It looks great with new features and a much improved menu system, however there's still one BIG problem with myclub and that's the cost of the player contracts. I've played FUT for the last 3 seasons and it's great apart from wot goes on the pitch and this is where PES rules and lets face it a football game is all about wot goes on the pitch but for me the cost of contract renewal on myclub 15 ruined a fantastic game mode and it looks the same this time round.There are now player contracts but there's no idea on how we get them and I'm guessing you have to pay cash as their not in the daily bonus.

At least with FUT you can just play and build a decent team without putting anymore cash in, its not that I mind paying for a great team i just don't want to have to sink more cash in to play with that team, the GP rewards per match are just to low, take Messi his contract per game is 505 GP and if you lose that game(yes I'm still pants even tho i have Messi) you get 900 GP(and even if you win it's only 2000GP) and messi is only one player you still have to pay for the other 10, forget subs you just can't afford em.

I'm still getting PES as its far superior to FIFA and even when I get a footballing master class I don't really get rage as I understand a better player has won because of skill and not substandard programming(FIFA) but I guess it'll be the hard copy and not the more expensive digital copy with all it's myclub bonuses included.

The pitch does belong to PES but I don't think I can afford to play on it.

# 3 p_rushing @ 09/08/15 07:54 PM

play the demo and get 10,000 points, no word on if PC users will get the same offer as they still haven't released anything

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.