Home
FIFA 16 News Post

The FIFA 16 demo is available now on PlayStation 4 in a few regions. We will update this post when it is available here in the states.

UPDATE: (9-8) The FIFA 16 demo is available now for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. It should be available later this afternoon for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PC users. We will update this post when they arrive.

UPDATE: (9-8) The FIFA 16 demo is available now for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

UPDATE: (9-8) The FIFA 16 demo is available for PC users.

Below are the modes and options available in the FIFA 16 demo.
  • Kick-Off: jump onto the pitch and play a match. When starting the FIFA 16 Demo for the first time on PC, Xbox One, or PS4, you will begin at El Clasico, Real Madrid CF at home to FC Barcelona.
  • FIFA Ultimate Team Draft: experience a brand new way to play - FUT Draft. Make careful decisions as you build a squad, then take them onto the pitch in an offline match.
  • FIFA Trainer: everyone can Compete at a Higher Level in FIFA 16. Check out the FIFA Trainer, a new contextual training system, to pick up some new tips while playing Kick Off or FUT Draft.
  • New Skill Games: as matches are loading experience six of our six new skill games.
  • Bundesliga Broadcast Presentation: (available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC only) experience authentic broadcast graphics when Borussia Dortmund visits Borussia Mönchengladbach at BORUSSIA-PARK.
Teams:
  • FC Barcelona
  • Borussia Dortmund
  • Borussia Mönchengladbach
  • Chelsea FC
  • Inter Milan
  • Manchester City
  • Paris Saint-Germain
  • Real Madrid CF
  • River Plate
  • Seattle Sounders
Women’s National Teams: (Women's National Teams compete exclusively against other Women's National Teams.)
  • Germany
  • United States
Stadiums:
  • Borussia-Park
  • CenturyLink Field
  • Santiago Bernabeu
Play a few matches and post your thoughts!

Game: FIFA 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
FIFA 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jb12780 @ 09/07/15 11:43 AM
Halves are only 4 minutes. Teams available are Barca, Real Madrid, City, Inter, PSG, Boca Juniors, Chelsea, and Seattle Sounders.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

# 2 fearwhatnow @ 09/07/15 11:52 AM
I'm on pc so I'll have to wait until tomorrow it seems. Waiting for your impressions and videos. If you can try to force some situations please:
1) Pressure up high the cpu to see if they're backpassing to Gk.
2) Contain even in the midfield to see if there's any build-up by cpu.
3) Switch to a RB/LB of yours and leave wide open your wing while cpu has possession in the midfield/own half. This way we can check if cpu finally lobs long balls.
4) Leave space for cpu long range shooting.

I'm going to check by myself tomorrow defense marking/zonal coverage which is a huge flaw/problem in FIFA games.

# 3 jb12780 @ 09/07/15 11:54 AM
I have already seen the CPU Seattle Sounders attempt 3 long balls.

# 4 kaletore11 @ 09/07/15 11:56 AM
When will it be available on the US PS store?

# 5 fearwhatnow @ 09/07/15 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
I have already seen the CPU Seattle Sounders attempt 3 long balls.

That's good but we need to check the cpu awareness behind these long balls. We don't want just random lobs.

# 6 jb12780 @ 09/07/15 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
That's good but we need to check the cpu awareness behind these long balls. We don't want just random lobs.
They were all going to striker.

# 7 Resurrection403 @ 09/07/15 12:07 PM
I also happen to be in new zealand this morning and i am downloading the demo as we speak. cant wait to post an impression for everyone too.

# 8 RoyceDa59 @ 09/07/15 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
I also happen to be in new zealand this morning and i am downloading the demo as we speak. cant wait to post an impression for everyone too.
I wonder if the Aussie store is updated with the demo as well.

Edit:

Okay just checked the Australia store is updated and I am downloading as well.

# 9 rafaelpaolo84 @ 09/07/15 12:13 PM
Not my video but some nice variety from FCB (cpu) here: long-balls, some moments of tiki-taka, back-passes (once or twice? to the GK)... nice finish to end the match too.

I'm not as knowledgeable as most of you with the intricacies of proper football strategy, so I'm not quite sure what negatives to point out. But in terms of variety, this already looks better than 15.

# 10 fearwhatnow @ 09/07/15 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I wonder if the Aussie store is updated with the demo as well.
AU/NZ demo is out.

# 11 Resurrection403 @ 09/07/15 12:17 PM
right away ill say the cpu is much more methodical.

# 12 bad_philanthropy @ 09/07/15 12:19 PM
Downloading as we speak. Anyone playing above pro that can comment on foul frequency?

# 13 JHedges2 @ 09/07/15 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelpaolo84
I'm not as knowledgeable as most of you with the intricacies of proper football strategy, so I'm not quite sure what negatives to point out. But in terms of variety, this already looks better than 15.
Thanks for posting. Game definitely looks a lot more realistic and movement look less scripted & robotic.

I cannot wait to play this.

# 14 fearwhatnow @ 09/07/15 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Downloading as we speak. Anyone playing above pro that can comment on foul frequency?
Video posted above seems to be on WC and there are fouls.
Also cpu attempts long balls to the wings. That's huge. They're too accurate but this can be fixed by the sliders.

# 15 jb12780 @ 09/07/15 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
They are there. Had the CPU slide tackle me from behind in the box for a pen.

Playing on WC.

I was going to upload a video to Youtube but my upload speeds are abysmal.

# 16 kaletore11 @ 09/07/15 12:33 PM
Damn, just teleported to New Zealand. It's pretty cool here.

Downloading the game right now.

# 17 Resurrection403 @ 09/07/15 12:35 PM
has anyone got a hand ball yet

i just turned my on. trying out first game iwth it

# 18 jb12780 @ 09/07/15 12:37 PM
I think as long as you have your team set up correctly, I think the midfield battles can happen.

# 19 TeleTex82 @ 09/07/15 12:42 PM
doesn't look as bad as 15, still I don't see a whole lot of thought process to the AI's attack.

# 20 Resurrection403 @ 09/07/15 12:52 PM
i dont have much to prove this in the way of a lot of testing, but, i feel like this year there will be much more varied ways to score goals

« Previous1234567892627Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.