Home
FIFA 16 News Post

The FIFA 16 demo is available now on PlayStation 4 in a few regions. We will update this post when it is available here in the states.

UPDATE: (9-8) The FIFA 16 demo is available now for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. It should be available later this afternoon for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PC users. We will update this post when they arrive.

UPDATE: (9-8) The FIFA 16 demo is available now for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

UPDATE: (9-8) The FIFA 16 demo is available for PC users.

Below are the modes and options available in the FIFA 16 demo.
  • Kick-Off: jump onto the pitch and play a match. When starting the FIFA 16 Demo for the first time on PC, Xbox One, or PS4, you will begin at El Clasico, Real Madrid CF at home to FC Barcelona.
  • FIFA Ultimate Team Draft: experience a brand new way to play - FUT Draft. Make careful decisions as you build a squad, then take them onto the pitch in an offline match.
  • FIFA Trainer: everyone can Compete at a Higher Level in FIFA 16. Check out the FIFA Trainer, a new contextual training system, to pick up some new tips while playing Kick Off or FUT Draft.
  • New Skill Games: as matches are loading experience six of our six new skill games.
  • Bundesliga Broadcast Presentation: (available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC only) experience authentic broadcast graphics when Borussia Dortmund visits Borussia Mönchengladbach at BORUSSIA-PARK.
Teams:
  • FC Barcelona
  • Borussia Dortmund
  • Borussia Mönchengladbach
  • Chelsea FC
  • Inter Milan
  • Manchester City
  • Paris Saint-Germain
  • Real Madrid CF
  • River Plate
  • Seattle Sounders
Women’s National Teams: (Women's National Teams compete exclusively against other Women's National Teams.)
  • Germany
  • United States
Stadiums:
  • Borussia-Park
  • CenturyLink Field
  • Santiago Bernabeu
Play a few matches and post your thoughts!

Game: FIFA 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
FIFA 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Zac @ 09/08/15 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaletore11
I actually like it better then men, too bad you only have 2 teams to play with.
I really hope in 17 there is a career mode for them. I could totally play like this all the time.

# 162 Zac @ 09/08/15 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpt117
I just got home from work delighted to see that the demo is out for PS4 but when I turn on my PS4 and go to the store, it is no where to be found. I see the link and can find it on the website. Maybe I have to wait 15 minutes until 5 to download it?
Just "purchase" it from the website, and then after the free checkout, click download. It will send the download to your PS4 if its on or in sleep mode.

# 163 mpt117 @ 09/08/15 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
Just "purchase" it from the website, and then after the free checkout, click download. It will send the download to your PS4 if its on or in sleep mode.
Thank you. Now if I can only remember the password I used for my account, haha. It's been a while since you only need to put it in once in the system and you never have to put it in again.

Edit: Just restarted my PS4 and it's in the store now. Thanks again

# 164 Zac @ 09/08/15 05:05 PM
I don't think I can finish my Swansea career in 15 now. Not after playing this.

# 165 jb12780 @ 09/08/15 05:08 PM
Saw my 1st handball. It was in the box and I won a pen off it. Guy tried taking a low cross down and it hit his foot and bounced really high (playing on turf in Seattle) and his his hand which was extended out.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

# 166 Necrosis @ 09/08/15 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
Demo is now out on PC.
Where did you find it? Doesn't seem to be listed on Origin for me.

# 167 Krebstar @ 09/08/15 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
I don't think I can finish my Swansea career in 15 now. Not after playing this.
Always happens each year with FIFA, haha. Can never go back after the demo is released.

# 168 BFig @ 09/08/15 05:35 PM
What was everyone's average download time? On my PS4 it's taking very long

# 169 jb12780 @ 09/08/15 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFig
What was everyone's average download time? On my PS4 it's taking very long
Put it in rest mode.

# 170 tjung0831 @ 09/08/15 05:41 PM
Don't see it in the store. Purchased demo from the online store over an hour ago and still nothing showing up in my download queue. Frustrating to say the least.

# 171 RoyceDa59 @ 09/08/15 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
I really hope in 17 there is a career mode for them. I could totally play like this all the time.
I doubt but maybe next time we can actually have more Womens National teams and have at least a tournament to play with Group stage and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Saw my 1st handball. It was in the box and I won a pen off it. Guy tried taking a low cross down and it hit his foot and bounced really high (playing on turf in Seattle) and his his hand which was extended out.

It seems like blatant handballs are actually getting called against the CPU this time, I might actually use it full time this year.

# 172 Review @ 09/08/15 05:56 PM
The game is amazing. This is coming from someone who has purchased PES every year since 2010. Can't wait to get online games going with my old soccer teammates

Thoughts so far

Pace is gooooood
Physicality is on point
Seen 7 handballs in 10 games - gooooood
Super Quick turns are gone - Yes - Finally!
New gk save animatons are good
CPU Al uses punt and run techinque like a human opponent when on the wings - goooood
Passing in rain games looks great - splashes are on point
Shot variety and scrambles in the 18 yard box are excellent

Day one buy. My first Fifa purchase since 2008/2009

# 173 Panicshade @ 09/08/15 05:57 PM
I've been playing the PC demo and I've enjoyed it. I never bought FIFA 15 but I did play the demo and at times it had some performance issues (slowdown or frames dropping in certain spots). So far I haven't had any issues at all with this year's demo. I'm still as bad as ever with playing so I just play for fun. With trying PES on the PS4 and this demo on PC I like them both.

# 174 Johns Jets @ 09/08/15 06:00 PM
It's a lot better than 15 for sure but the shooting seems odd. Is it just me or is almost every shot an off the ground dipper? It seems very hard to do a ground shot or flat trajectory drive. Everything dips up and down.

# 175 TeleTex82 @ 09/08/15 06:01 PM
Anybody else finding cou outlet lobs a little on the overpowered side? Players still feel a little like steering a boat.

# 176 Altimus @ 09/08/15 06:06 PM
Based on your guys early feedback, can't wait to play tonight. I played both FIFA and PES last year heavily but may just go with FIFA this year if the demo plays as good as some of the comments here sound.

# 177 Necrosis @ 09/08/15 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
I've been playing the PC demo and I've enjoyed it. I never bought FIFA 15 but I did play the demo and at times it had some performance issues (slowdown or frames dropping in certain spots). So far I haven't had any issues at all with this year's demo. I'm still as bad as ever with playing so I just play for fun. With trying PES on the PS4 and this demo on PC I like them both.
Ok seriously where are you guys downloading the PC demo from? Origin shows nothing for me. Only older FIFA Demo games.

# 178 Panicshade @ 09/08/15 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrosis
Ok seriously where are you guys downloading the PC demo from? Origin shows nothing for me. Only older FIFA Demo games.
go to the FIFA 16 store page on Origin and there will be a link to the demo at the top under the description. "Try FIFA 16 demo before you buy".

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/b...andard-edition

# 179 Necrosis @ 09/08/15 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
go to the FIFA 16 store page on Origin and there will be a link to the demo at the top under the description. "Try FIFA 16 demo before you buy".

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/b...andard-edition
Ah, now I see it, thanks.

I wonder why they couldn't just add it to the demo list that they have, instead of "hiding" it like this.

# 180 JMO13 @ 09/08/15 06:32 PM
What am I doing wrong that makes so many of my passes flashy ones?

I passed back to the keeper who tries to rabona it into the outfield...went straight to the opposition instead.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.