Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

The much anticipated Madden NFL 16 patch has arrived for both Xbox One (732 MB) and PlayStation 4 (749 MB). Check out the list of updates below, which include improvements and fixes for gameplay, Connected Franchise, Madden Ultimate Team, and more.

UPDATE: Just received official word from EA.

Quote:
Players will not need to restart their Connected Franchises to see most of the fixes in the Title Update. However, due to draft classes being randomly generated, you will have to restart if you want the changes to your current draft class, as we cannot retroactively change those ratings.

Also of note, the roster update is scheduled to arrive on Friday, according to Rex Dickson, creative director of the Madden NFL series.

Let us know what you are seeing!

GAMEPLAY
  • Addressed issue where AI defenders would get encroachment penalties after random huddle breaks and occasionally during the no-huddle offense
  • Addressed rare issue where receivers were called down by contact even when they weren’t being touched
  • Addressed quarterback locomotion warps on certain drop backs
CONNECTED FRANCHISE
  • Addressed issue where players could receive over 100 confidence resulting in a short-term attribute boost
  • Tuned regression for offensive linemen
  • Tuned rookie deep accuracy rating
  • Tuned supersim stats where pocket quarterbacks were generating too many rushing attempts
  • Addressed issue where team could sign elite free agents for a low amount
  • Addressed issue where some free agents would disappear from the free agent pool
MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM
  • Addressed a rare issue where certain items would not have an image
OTHER
  • Addressed issue where the commentary line and presentation would repeat for a quarterback who returned from injury
  • Addressed a crash that could occur when using multiple controllers
  • Addressed a crash that could occur when exiting a game and the background video would continue to loop
  • Addressed general bugs and stability issues
Source - EA Sports

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 SteelCityColt @ 09/09/15 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffy20
Yep. I signed Terrance Knighton (90 OVR) to a 1 year $1.5M contract in the preseason of year 2.
But I take it you had to go through the machinations of competing with the CPU to sign him and that contract had some guaranteed money?

# 102 booker21 @ 09/09/15 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
Just checked this, no, not fixed.
damn, small bug but very annoying.

also, the big important issu. Does anyone played a full game on CFM? how the boost rating are working?

If they just capped it at 99 means i can use tebow and get 99 acc by only throwing a TD and completing the weely goal? smh if that is the case.

# 103 howboutdat @ 09/09/15 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffy20
Yep. I signed Terrance Knighton (90 OVR) to a 1 year $1.5M contract in the preseason of year 2.
I friggin give up. Patch sounds about as bugged as cfm was before. Can they please hire more QA people at EA with all that money? seriously

# 104 yankees028 @ 09/09/15 11:04 AM
Very awesome stream right now. He is showing all changes and such!

http://www.twitch.tv/beeasy17

The only downfall I have seen is there was some pretty good players left unsigned from free agency. In year 3 Marcus Mariota is a 88

# 105 ripp1p @ 09/09/15 11:07 AM
Was XP fixed, it is still low amount ????

# 106 StefJoeHalt @ 09/09/15 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
So from what you're seeing OL regression seems to be related to them giving up too many sacks in sims? If so, then I assume this shouldn't as big of an issue in 32 user CFM's?

That is my best guess...after further review OG and centers appear to be ok...RT not so bad and LT depending on stats good or bad:

Examples:
Luke Joeckel gave up 28 sacks 62 pass block started off 78
Greg Robinson gave up 29 sacks 59 pass block started off 73
Michael Oher gave up 34 sacks 64 pass block started off 78
Eugene Monroe gave up 33 sacks 78 pass block started off 90
Cordy Glenn 27 sacks 87 pass block started off 92
Erick Flowers 24 sack 77 pass block started off 82

All double digit sack allowed were LT with 3 RT thrown in OG C's none had double digit sacks allowed hence the non issue..the issue isn't regression is unreal, it's sim sacks allowed..which causes these guys to lose so much..

Sent from my broken iPhone using my data I can't afford

# 107 Lisac @ 09/09/15 11:10 AM
So the issue with not being able to download Community Files hasnt been fixed?

# 108 howboutdat @ 09/09/15 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Rex stated the speed issue on his interview.. They are going to be changing the base rosters to tune up the vets to where they should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here is what i dont get about this. Why did they adjust the rookie QBs deep accuracy issue then? If they are going to up the speeds of stock roster, why not just up the qb deep acc as well then? That dont make alot of sense really.

also where is this said interview?

# 109 ElroyJetson @ 09/09/15 11:12 AM
Disappointed that the defensive camera zoom issue wasn't addressed, but never the less extremely happy they fixed most of the issues in CFM, now I can start one.

# 110 JayD @ 09/09/15 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
What is wrong with auto sub?

I have tested in CFM with sliders and have seen subs. Not as much as we like, but I have seen them
They do not work properly in CFM. In play now if you set your running back at 99/100 you'll see him come off the field after 1 or at most 2 runs. In CFM you will not see him come off the field until he is completely gassed after 5 or 6 straight runs. Fatigue works but auto subs do not work in CFM.

# 111 howboutdat @ 09/09/15 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty199127
Disappointed that the defensive camera zoom issue wasn't addressed, but never the less extremely happy they fixed most of the issues in CFM, now I can start one.
Rex replied to me on twitter the other day about the d camera issue, he told me the presentation team is looking at it and working on it.This was after they were dont with this patch so i knew it wouldnt be in this one.

# 112 jb12780 @ 09/09/15 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
They do not work properly in CFM. In play now if you set your running back at 99/100 you'll see him come off the field after 1 or at most 2 runs. In CFM you will not see him come off the field until he is completely gassed after 5 or 6 straight runs. Fatigue works but auto subs do not work in CFM.
Put fatigue at 60.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

# 113 BlackBetty15 @ 09/09/15 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty199127
Is this an issue...I toggled in and out of the defensive camera all the time. I personally don't use it much but when I scroll through the D pad for angles I go through that one

# 114 HozAndMoose @ 09/09/15 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Put fatigue at 60.

Doesn't change the fact that the auto subs are broken.

# 115 jb12780 @ 09/09/15 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Doesn't change the fact that the auto subs are broken.
They work for me when fatigue is at 60.

# 116 StefJoeHalt @ 09/09/15 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Put fatigue at 60.

Doesn't fix that the sliders are stuck in default.

# 117 howboutdat @ 09/09/15 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
Is this an issue...I toggled in and out of the defensive camera all the time. I personally don't use it much but when I scroll through the D pad for angles I go through that one
Yes its a HUGE issue for those of us who love to play with only the d camera, entire thread about it along with videos i posted.http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-cant-use.html

as said above, Rex informed me presentation team is looking into this now

# 118 booker21 @ 09/09/15 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Here is what i dont get about this. Why did they adjust the rookie QBs deep accuracy issue then? If they are going to up the speeds of stock roster, why not just up the qb deep acc as well then? That dont make alot of sense really.

also where is this said interview?

I'm glad they didn't take that route. Otherwise all qb will be good and the qb accuracy that was realistic this year would be the same arcade than before. On other hand I can deal with some speed boost. It doesn't change the flow of the game as much as making all qb goods.

Hopefully next year they get both down. Speed and accuracy without messing things up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 119 griffy20 @ 09/09/15 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityColt
But I take it you had to go through the machinations of competing with the CPU to sign him and that contract had some guaranteed money?
No, as it was in the preseason rather than the offseason free agent system, I was only allowed to sign him to a 1 year deal for the set amount of money. No negotiating or anything.

# 120 Kodii Rockets @ 09/09/15 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Doesn't fix that the sliders are stuck in default.

Agreed, but this is a succesful work around.

Now there are 2 ways to look at this problem.

You can complain that we shouldn't have to do this, which is true.

Or you can enjoy the game for what it is knowing that there is a way to at least diminish the issue.

I choose the latter personally.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.