Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Kenny "The Jet" Smith has joined Shaquille O'Neal and Ernie Johnson in the NBA 2K16 pre-game, halftime and post-game shows. Check out the video here and post your thoughts!

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 macky61528 @ 09/10/15 08:59 AM
What the f@ck! Im speechless. Man my wife gonna kill me for taking so much time with this game. Damn!

# 82 BDM313 @ 09/10/15 08:59 AM
I wanna cry right now LMAO
how long have we been waiting for this dream to come true It's like they are pulling out all the stops we NEED that TNT license mayne!!

# 83 eko718 @ 09/10/15 09:07 AM
Very dope. It makes sense to bring back Kenny... I actually thought he would be the third guy on color commentary.

# 84 DaBoyBk @ 09/10/15 09:13 AM
Wow!!! 2K is really pulling everything possible out of the bag this year!! Nice implementation, all needed in the future if possible is Sir Charles. Great job by the 2k team, Sep.25th can't come soon enough.

# 85 ataman5 @ 09/10/15 09:17 AM
Man! the way it's Shown is a whole lot of improvement between the lines and a lot more lively and a lot more organic commentary betw them, it's going to be great and the addition of Kenny is great.. I hope that they appear in Online League games,too!! [emoji111]🏻️
Great stuff 2k!!! Props!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 86 TexasFan2005 @ 09/10/15 09:19 AM
I love the studio presentation for regular season games and in-arena presentation for playoff games. Incredible.

But....playoff game in NY??????????

# 87 The 24th Letter @ 09/10/15 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
It was broken in 2k14 too. So that would make it 3 years in a row.

Worked on XBO last year though

# 88 Cabish @ 09/10/15 09:20 AM
I like it !!..:it doesn't dethrone nfl2k5 yet though..

# 89 Mauer4MVP @ 09/10/15 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
2k is really crapping on these other sports gaming companies that always say we will have this or that in the game next year, with all the new additions in this game I was thinking in the back of my mind ok something has to be missing, or taken out but it seems I was wrong in that thinking, 2k has set the bar and has really made me look at other sports gaming companies with a stale face as to what do they really do all year.

Back on subject though, I like that in each segment each person had on a different suit or tie, or in Ernie's case bow tie, little details like that go a long way.
It's going to be interesting to see how 2k follows this year up. Almost impossible to reach the same level of hype.

# 90 Mauer4MVP @ 09/10/15 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
Dear September, please go away and end now, no one wants you here.
Well, the game comes out in September...

# 91 Junior Moe @ 09/10/15 09:25 AM
These cats are functioning on an entirely different plane than anyone else in game development. Love the addition of Kenny Smith. This leaves Greg Anthony as the other commentator in my eyes. Small gripe, as much as I want TNT, I get that we cant get everything. But it would be cool if they had named the show something generic like "NBA on 2K" or "Around The Association". It's a very small thing, though. Great job as always. .

# 92 CyberRudy25 @ 09/10/15 09:26 AM
hopefully a weekly or nightly recap show. But at this point just happy pre game and halftime and post game. I've been asking for this in madden for years.

# 93 KennyJ1976 @ 09/10/15 09:41 AM
EA Sports, Madden dev team, this is what we're talking about when we say we want TV style presentation in our career mode. I hope you're watching this. Hats of to 2KSports for improving all aspects of your game and not just one particular mode, (Ultimate Team) that EA seems to focus on every year and neglecting every other mode in the game. Now all 2K has to do is have functional severs on day one and quite possibly this could be the best sports video game of all time.

# 94 redsox4evur @ 09/10/15 09:42 AM
Honestly just going to mash A through all this ****...

# 95 ironjumpman_23 @ 09/10/15 09:43 AM
Is anyone else out there thinking that Barkley could be holding up a possible TnT presentation or is it just me?

# 96 aholbert32 @ 09/10/15 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Worked on XBO last year though

I know. I have to make a decision this year about what system to get the game for. XB1 has the end game highlights but they sometimes receive the patches weeks after the PS4.

# 97 cthurt @ 09/10/15 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Honestly just going to mash A through all this ****...

lol looks like you will have to sit through a little bit of it while the game is loading, so bask in it my friend.

# 98 aholbert32 @ 09/10/15 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironjumpman_23
Is anyone else out there thinking that Barkley could be holding up a possible TnT presentation or is it just me?
No. Barkley has nothing to do with it. I think 2k doesnt think its worth the money and resources to acquire the TNT mark. Especially when it means they would have to replace Doris Burke and maybe Clark Kellogg (Clark works for TNT sister company CBS so that may not be an issue).

# 99 aholbert32 @ 09/10/15 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
EA Sports, Madden dev team, this is what we're talking about when we say we want TV style presentation in our career mode. I hope you're watching this. Hats of to 2KSports for improving all aspects of your game and not just one particular mode, (Ultimate Team) that EA seems to focus on every year and neglecting every other mode in the game. Now all 2K has to do is have functional severs on day one and quite possibly this could be the best sports video game of all time.
Lets focus on 2k and not bring up other games that have nothing to do with NBA2k. Thanks.

# 100 LeBron_On_Mars @ 09/10/15 09:54 AM

Looks like they added the updated Quicken Loans Arena jumbotron for my Cavs. But I wonder why they're showing the old logo? This new presentation with pre-game, halftime, and post-game shows must be in MyTeam too.

-Gawdnado

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.