Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

EA Sports has just released their Madden NFL 16 player likeness update. It includes more than 180 players across the league. No official player list has been revealed.

Currently the update is only available for Xbox One users. It should be available for PlayStation 4 users at a later time. When it does, this post will get updated.

UPDATE: The player likeness update is now available for PlayStation 4 users. If you can't find it in the Store, just log into your Sony account and grab it here.

EA Sports has also posted the full spreadsheet on their blog, with all of the players that were updated.

To get the Madden NFL 16 player likeness update on Xbox One, simply view the game hub or search for Madden NFL 16, click view in store, tab over to add-ons (scroll down and hit the ... to open all add-ons), on the far right, you should see the player likeness update. Click it and download, it's free and weighs in at 619 MB.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 T5063 @ 09/10/15 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperscout75
Im on ps4 and its not showing for me under madden addons. The way I found it was on the main psn store page just go down to addons - new - madden should be listed there and it shows up for me that way.

Don't know why but for me it doesn't show if I search directly through madden addons. The way I described above is how I found it.
This is how I found it but when I click on it the whole page doesnt load and I can't pick the option to download it. Jeeze!

# 102 iLLWiLL @ 09/10/15 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmurray20
coming from a steelers fan who thinks bell is the best I'm not In denial and AP is the best in real life but bell may b best or fun to use in game

Not trying to start a debate over who's the best. I would agree though, AP is king and already a future HoF'er. I was just saying, I thought Murray was the highest rated RB in Madden, but maybe I remember that wrong. Nevertheless, they need to get him in the game! Reschedule a time with him! I never heard of him having any beefs with EA so I don't see why he would refuse a scan.

# 103 althor @ 09/10/15 08:48 PM
Ok that took me a long time to find. PSN was not acting right at all but.. I went to PSstore, went to Add-ons- spotify-titles, madden 16 and found it under that list 613mb download.

# 104 Falconsfan21 @ 09/10/15 08:50 PM
Can someone check if Vic Beasley got updated?

# 105 The Kid 24 @ 09/10/15 08:58 PM
Does Leonard Williams have his hair?

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

# 106 Airfaron23 @ 09/10/15 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Does Leonard Williams have his hair?

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk
So much so that his hair sticks out of the helmet lol.
Well this is an old school Wilson helmet and not the one he actually wears.

# 107 Tomski @ 09/10/15 09:32 PM
I am thrilled that we are getting these updates, so thanks Madden folks!
But can't help but shake my head when I see there are 180+ face updates and then discover exactly one is a Buffalo Bill.

# 108 ATLBrayden @ 09/10/15 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
Not trying to start a debate over who's the best. I would agree though, AP is king and already a future HoF'er. I was just saying, I thought Murray was the highest rated RB in Madden, but maybe I remember that wrong. Nevertheless, they need to get him in the game! Reschedule a time with him! I never heard of him having any beefs with EA so I don't see why he would refuse a scan.
Just for reference:
Marshawn Lynch 96ovr
Adrian Peterson 95ovr
Jamaal Charles 94ovr
DeMarco Murray 94ovr
Le'Veon Bell 94ovr

# 109 Boltman @ 09/10/15 09:45 PM
I'm assuming the pdf has been posted already but I'll go ahead and throw it up again anyways.

http://www.easports.com/content/dam/...ss-updates.pdf

# 110 iLLWiLL @ 09/10/15 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLBrayden
Just for reference:
Marshawn Lynch 96ovr
Adrian Peterson 95ovr
Jamaal Charles 94ovr
DeMarco Murray 94ovr
Le'Veon Bell 94ovr
Not sure why I thought he was the highest rated in the game. Think I confused it with him being voted by his peers as the #1 RB in 2015

# 111 Wiz and skins 202 @ 09/10/15 09:50 PM
I do not see it only add on coming up any one else having that problem

# 112 LowerWolf @ 09/10/15 10:00 PM
Does the M15 add-on show up for anyone else under the M16 related items? My OCD is curious.

# 113 k9nineseguel6 @ 09/10/15 10:09 PM
I don't think player likeness can be used in Franchise mode, I loaded up offline and online Franchise and seen that Eric Weddle didn't have that beard he is suppose to have! Then I went out of franchise mode to check and see if Eric Weddle had a beard in plain mode and he does! So if I'm not doing this right please tell me because I did this several times and Weddle didn't have the beard in franchise but does off franchise and that includes the edited rosters as well as EA's.So I think player likeness can't be used in franchise mode but only in regular gaming. Someone tell me something.

# 114 UtahUtes32 @ 09/10/15 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Hmmm no update for Paul Kruger's??? He only has the nic name "Thor"... I guess it's cool seeing him with short hair.... Yet they can add beards to players

It can't be that hard to add long hair to a player heck I've seen rookies with long hair.

And it's been same face and hair past 2 yrs serious?
Paul Kruger is in now.

# 115 jwelsh1 @ 09/10/15 11:05 PM
I've been able to use likeness in franchise mode in the past. However, they will not appear if you go to player edit within the franchise. You will only see faces in the games themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 116 jwelsh1 @ 09/10/15 11:06 PM
I'm working on a sortable excel for players with realistic faces/ face scans. Almost done. I will post later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 117 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/10/15 11:12 PM
Upload moar pics

# 118 Find_the_Door @ 09/10/15 11:30 PM
Can you use this online or no......?

# 119 azdawgpound @ 09/10/15 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpycraig
Paul Kruger is in now.

yea i saw he was listed as a new face but it dont look different to me and he dont have his long hair which he has had the past couple yrs.

# 120 Nerox23 @ 09/10/15 11:30 PM
Can anyone check if Earl Thomas has his face please?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.