Home
PES 2016 News Post

Konami has unveiled what they're saying is the full list of licenses you will see in PES 2016. It details what licenses, stadiums and competitions are available, as well as what licenses they own on each continent. Lastly, it highlights which licenses will become active at a later date via a patch.

La Liga, Liga Adelante, LFP Ligue 1, LFP Ligue 2 and Dutch Eredivisie are the leagues that they have fully licensed. On top of that, PES continues to have exclusive Champions League rights.

Head over to the link above or below to read the full list of licenses.

UPDATE: (via Adam Bhatti, PES European Product Manager)

Quote:
Brazilian league is missing from the licenses post. We have 24 teams fully licensed with official kits, double real players from last year.

We'll update the post ASAP, sorry for any confusion.

Source: PES 2016 Licenses Revealed (Konami)

Game: PES 2016Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
PES 2016 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 RonMexico1992 @ 09/14/15 09:17 AM
every league and team will have a data pack, i can almost assure you that. National teams as well.

# 22 IowaAJ @ 09/15/15 09:46 AM
I'm just trying to get this straight when they say England Division one will have real players names and likeness's does that mean the Premier League will have the correct rosters?

# 23 RoyceDa59 @ 09/15/15 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaAJ
I'm just trying to get this straight when they say England Division one will have real players names and likeness's does that mean the Premier League will have the correct rosters?
That is correct, transfers haven't been updated yet but they should be soon.

# 24 TeleTex82 @ 09/15/15 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaAJ
Yes, English League (BPL) has the real players/likrnesses, just not the real kits/team names.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.