Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

The NBA Live 16 team have posted screenshots of every NBA arena in the game. Currently, all of the images are low resolution, as they work on getting direct links to the higher resolution images.

NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 WTF @ 09/11/15 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Need to step your detail game up Two Four
King, your the Chicago dude here... There are 4 "stars" on the sideline opposite of the announce table. They're not exactly stars, but some kind of symbol. I'm thinking they are for retired jerseys, but wasn't exactly sure. Do you know what I'm talking about.

# 22 King_B_Mack @ 09/11/15 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
King, your the Chicago dude here... There are 4 "stars" on the sideline opposite of the announce table. They're not exactly stars, but some kind of symbol. I'm thinking they are for retired jerseys, but wasn't exactly sure. Do you know what I'm talking about.
Dounte beat me to it, but yeah, definitely representing the four stars on the Chicago city flag. They're six point stars that represent different historical events and the points represent important virtues/concepts.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.