Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

In this NBA 2K16 gameplay video, we get to take a peak at some action between the Memphis Grizzlies and the Chicago Bulls at the United Center. You can see some good action with some new animations in this one, as well as some good interior game action with both Pau Gasol and Zach Randolph grinding down low. Be sure to watch the gameplay and let us know what you spot!

You can also watch the video on YouTube. Feel free to Subscribe to our channel if you want as well.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Sundown @ 09/14/15 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
I agree. Can only imagine the complexity of trying to integrate a new person into a 3-man team commentating team. And they seem to have done a very good job, where there aren't obvious tone differences, they seem to sound as if they're all interacting with each other, etc. And It'll only get better

Also want to note it sounds like 2K's done an exceptional job with the arena sounds/crowd noise.

Thing is, Kerr knocked it out of the park on his first go. He did have experience voicing for EA but he's just that good (plus probably having worked with Harlan before.)

# 22 HowDareI @ 09/14/15 02:31 PM
I really enjoyed this. It was just like watching these two teams play. Tough d, grinding out the clock, bruising down low, smart offense...

Literally the only thing I didn't like was when Conley got knocked down, BUT, he is a lot smaller than who he was guarding and he does take charges so in that context I'll let this one slide.

# 23 raiderphantom @ 09/14/15 03:06 PM
Spacing concerned me a bit with Memphis, but they also arent a spread the floor type team so I'm hoping that's tied to tendencies/playbook and not an AI mistake. This video looked far better in terms of AI than the others Ive seen so far. But I trust Czar and OG to keep moving this thing in the right direction.

# 24 Crystar500 @ 09/14/15 03:08 PM
Wow, Z-Bo looks on point with his body scan. The Grizzlies were my favorite team to use last year, and now they seem to be getting more love with the way the A.I. replicates them now.

# 25 Da_Czar @ 09/14/15 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jml475
With Holiberg coming in for Chicago, i'm surprised there wasn't a faster paced offense. This looks like Thibs offense.

It is his until we see what he does. When we put his plays in we will adjust how they play.

# 26 ataman5 @ 09/14/15 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
It is his until we see what he does. When we put his plays in we will adjust how they play.
Music to my ears..

# 27 CEOHaize @ 09/14/15 04:11 PM
I cant wait to see what The Bulls new offense will look like...... Even more so I hope Mirotic looks like a beast

# 28 Mauer4MVP @ 09/14/15 04:20 PM
Quote:
I know it's been confirmed that we wouldn't need to download a patch for those updates, but would those updates affect a MyLeague already in progress?

# 29 Cowboy008 @ 09/14/15 04:21 PM
Quote:
When you adjust it will it adjust the way the play in your MyLeague/MyGM or will it be just for play now games?

# 30 redsox4evur @ 09/14/15 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
I know it's been confirmed that we wouldn't need to download a patch for those updates, but would those updates affect a MyLeague already in progress?
Probably not because I think Czar said they would come in roster updates. And if that's the case then you would need to restart your MyLeague.

# 31 Mauer4MVP @ 09/14/15 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Probably not because I think Czar said they would come in roster updates. And if that's the case then you would need to restart your MyLeague.
Really good point. Thanks!

# 32 FloorGeneral @ 09/14/15 05:02 PM
Loving these videos. 2 things I saw from this one that I didn't care for:

1:40, Z-Bo gets the ball on the block with Dunleavy on him, and instead of backing him down, he immediately turns and shoots a fadeaway. Would love to see him bully Dunleavy like we know he would 100 times out of 100 in that situation.

2:27, Z-Bo gets great position in the post, pump fakes and gets Gasol in the air, and instead of attacking the rim, immediately passes out, like shooting never entered his mind. That shoulda been either a bucket or free throws. To be fair, the ball movement was nice and lead to a nice Vince shot at the elbow off a pick, but again, there's no way Zach doesn't attack the basket in that situation.

Otherwise, loved it. I'm with Van on the Butler play. Was nice to see Rose go screen for the screener in that situation (looked like the playcall was Fist 62 Side), and also nice how it left a nice void in the paint allowing Butler to attack without using the screen. Can't wait for the game man. I've definitely gotten basketball fever.

# 33 Da_Czar @ 09/14/15 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
This! Thank you.

# 34 Dmanning2 @ 09/14/15 05:38 PM
Ouch at when Z-Bo had Mike Dunleavy on him and he does a post fade.

IA offensive/playcalling looks great.

# 35 jmaj315 @ 09/14/15 06:47 PM
ZBo posting Dunleavy and shoots a fader? hmm
I feel like Greg Anthony is missing the rhythm more than anything, he just doesn't match up with the other two. Almost as if they gave him the lines without hearing the context.

# 36 redsox4evur @ 09/14/15 08:01 PM
Quote:
This! Thank you.
No Problem Czar.

# 37 morningstar777 @ 09/14/15 08:46 PM
At about the 2:30 mark, Zach Randolph pump fakes Pau Gasol which sends him flying into the air like he's trying to jump out of the gym. In real life, once a defender gets caught falling for the pump fake, he usually decreases his thrust on the jump so he doesnt jump as high, and for a big man like Pau he may just have put his arms up instead of jumping in the first place to avoid a foul, especially with a shorter and unathletic player like ZBO.

# 38 BluFu @ 09/14/15 10:38 PM
Agree with what everyone else is saying. (Especially the flopping...With all of these defensive improvements, having a defender rotate perfectly only to flop on his back is going to be annoying).

I loved CPU Carter in this video. Pull-up off the screen and that J in the corner looked sooo nice.

# 39 RocketTMac1 @ 09/14/15 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar777
At about the 2:30 mark, Zach Randolph pump fakes Pau Gasol which sends him flying into the air like he's trying to jump out of the gym. In real life, once a defender gets caught falling for the pump fake, he usually decreases his thrust on the jump so he doesnt jump as high, and for a big man like Pau he may just have put his arms up instead of jumping in the first place to avoid a foul, especially with a shorter and unathletic player like ZBO.

Was going to say that. ZBO had Gasol in the air and could have done something with it instead of pass out. But hey that probably can be fixed. Really loved what I saw from the Grizz. And that ZBO model is beautiful

# 40 cmehustle @ 09/15/15 01:04 AM
Whistle sounds extra loud. Other than that Im happy. Its 2K, I know what Im getting.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.