Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

The NBA Live 16 demo is available now for Xbox One gamers and is scheduled to release at 1:00 PM ET for PlayStation 4. We will update this post when it officially arrives on the PS Store.

UPDATE: It's now 2:00 PM ET, no sign of the demo on PS4, we will post when it is available.

UPDATE: The NBA Live 16 demo is available now on PS4. Click here if you can't find it.

The demo includes the new LIVE Pro-Am mode, featuring both the competitive LIVE Run and cooperative Summer Circuit. For those of you looking for an offline experience you can play exhibition games in Tip-Off mode. Users can choose from the Cleveland Cavaliers, Oklahoma City Thunder, Golden St. Warriors, Washington Wizards, Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Clippers. Players can adjust sliders, difficulty level, play up to 12 minute quarters and more. It also includes tutorials.

Download it, play it and post your impressions.

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 641 noshun @ 10/02/15 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFnotWhyNoT
I just loaded up the demo since the other game dropped, and everything is locked. No tip off or pro-am for me, it only tells me to buy the full game. I remember someone saying it was going to be indefinitely too, just wondering if its working for others?

What you have to do is delete that demo (25gb), and redownload the 5gb version...

# 642 iFnotWhyNoT @ 10/02/15 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
What you have to do is delete that demo (25gb), and redownload the 5gb version...
HOLLA,WE GON BALL

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.