Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

Check out the NBA Live 16 player ratings for every team in the league. These rosters are scheduled to get an update on release date.

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 HowDareI @ 09/16/15 01:16 PM
I can't get down with the ratings after even the first one....

I watch every game, so maybe my knowledge is better but Robert Covington is not the worst player on the Sixers...in face he might be the second best (Okafor hasn't played yet). And there's no way Canaan is only two points lower than Wroten if they say Jason Thompson is BETTER than Okafor even if he hasn't played lol.
And how would Jakarr be better than Covington too then? I remember I downloaded the 15 demo and saw Covington was extremely underrated on there too..it seems like they didn't even bother updating my team.

And it's cool if they're doing their ratings differently or they play differently in the game...but seeing him as the lowest overall on the team and probably one of the lowest on any team is a joke to me lol

# 22 Basketball Nate @ 09/16/15 03:48 PM
Erika has Blake Griffin as an elite post defender and help defender, even better than DeAndre Jordan, and that's the primary reason Blake Griffin is rated the same as Anthony Davis.

# 23 Chocolate Chip @ 09/17/15 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
How is Jonas Valanciunas the Raptors highest rated player ?? It makes no sense.

Side note: no James Johnson's face scan was not fixed.....yikes !
Jonas led the team in PER & win shares

Lowry & DD underperform in the reg.season/playoffs

# 24 Chocolate Chip @ 09/17/15 01:52 AM
LBJ mid-range rating says it all

they are not using real stats for these players

& gerald green looks awful damn lol

# 25 Mauer4MVP @ 09/17/15 09:01 AM
Considering the rest of the ratings, Shabazz at a 72 is so laughable. If he didn't get hurt, people would realize he actually isn't that far behind Giannis (obviously completely different players).

# 26 blingballa333 @ 09/18/15 04:53 AM
Why in gods name does Wesley Matthews only have a 79 rating on 3pt?

Ummm...hello?

Been in the top 5 in 3's made for a few years now.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.