Home
FIFA 16 News Post

The trial version of FIFA 16 is available now for EA Access subscribers, weighing in at 21.84 GB. To start the download process, open up the EA Access hub, scroll over to FIFA 16, click View in Store and download the trial.

NOTE: If you don’t see FIFA 16 in the hub, try searching for it in the Store, then download the trial.

For those of you that can download it, play a few games and let us know what you think!

REMINDER: You get 10 hours of gameplay, so make sure you exit out of the game if you are not playing. Don't pause and lose those precious minutes.

Game: FIFA 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
FIFA 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Tomba @ 09/16/15 10:48 PM
This game is extremely plug-and-play you don't have to worry about editing teams editing kids fix some sliders and you're done you can play a career you can play in offline mode you can do an online mode its near perfect enjoyment

# 22 virtan @ 09/16/15 11:29 PM
One good things about the Youth Academy in Career Mode is that once you sign a guy to your Youth Acadamy, it reveals their overall right away. Another thing is that they start off with decent physicals, so no more strikers with 40 pace.

A bad thing is that you STILL cannot scout Wales.

# 23 RoyceDa59 @ 09/16/15 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
This game is extremely plug-and-play you don't have to worry about editing teams editing kids fix some sliders and you're done you can play a career you can play in offline mode you can do an online mode its near perfect enjoyment
One of the reasons why I need this to get my quick footy fix, this will the first FIFA that I buy at launch since FIFA 11.

# 24 number1thumbs @ 09/16/15 11:38 PM
It's taking an unusually long time to download for me. Anyone else experiencing this?

# 25 MaximumChaos84 @ 09/16/15 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by number1thumbs
It's taking an unusually long time to download for me. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, it says on the Xbox website that they are haveing issues with some services.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 26 MaximumChaos84 @ 09/16/15 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by number1thumbs

Yes on the Xbox website it say they are haveing some issues with some services.

# 27 HenryClay1844 @ 09/16/15 11:58 PM
I think the biggest improvement in gameplay is defensive discipline and awareness. Players don't seem to crazily zip out of position and seem to recognize a threat. I scored a number of deflection goals and could have had a couple handball penalties, but I play with except penalties. Pace is the same, but defensive discipline reduces its effect. There are some improvements in presentation (Russian and German commentary sounds really good) and new player animations for dead ball actions.

# 28 Resurrection403 @ 09/16/15 11:59 PM
can someone take a picture of the new generic stadium(s)?

# 29 PPerfect_CJ @ 09/17/15 12:03 AM
Ok. Is there a definite answer on whether or not the winter gear bug has finally been fixed? If it's possible to check, could someone PLEASE help us out on that one?

# 30 nikolapfc89 @ 09/17/15 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
Click start button from home screen and select switch profile. Add a new account. Pay for 1mo. sub to ea access with the new profile and play.
Can we use same cred. card as maio profile?

Guys, dont forget this is limited trial, so you must quit game fully when you finish, not just go home screen, and run game in background, it will count you like you play game. I read that on other forum, i didnt knew that people make that kind of mistake

# 31 virtan @ 09/17/15 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
Ok. Is there a definite answer on whether or not the winter gear bug has finally been fixed? If it's possible to check, could someone PLEASE help us out on that one?
The winter gear bug is fixed. They added the undershirts into the game for you to use.

# 32 ezsmilez @ 09/17/15 12:48 AM
Can someone list the differences between demo and final build? I liked how the demo played so I'm a little worried.

# 33 nikolapfc89 @ 09/17/15 12:57 AM
I like demo a lot, played whole week without stoping, but after playing trial about 1hour, it feels more like 15 than 16 demo, and maybe is placebo but i think its little faster.
Maybe video with compare can prove us is speed same. Taking same clubs from demo and full, with same game settings and try to run with one player from center to goal or maybe some other way. I dont know.

# 34 ajs41072 @ 09/17/15 01:01 AM
you need a token to play draft mode. They give you one free at the start, but then it's 15,000 coins or 300 FIFA points. Maybe if you advance more than one game, like i didn't do, you get one. I got 2 gold packs and a loan player pack for losing the first game.

# 35 ChaseB @ 09/17/15 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezsmilez
Can someone list the differences between demo and final build? I liked how the demo played so I'm a little worried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolapfc89
I like demo a lot, played whole week without stoping, but after playing trial about 1hour, it feels more like 15 than 16 demo, and maybe is placebo but i think its little faster.
Maybe video with compare can prove us is speed same. Taking same clubs from demo and full, with same game settings and try to run with one player from center to goal or maybe some other way. I dont know.
I could maybe do something to compare and contrast with speed. I just don't know what the best way to show it would be between the demo and final build. I could do the center to goal thing just dunno what it would prove or not prove.

I played one game on the final build tonight and it felt as good as the demo at first glance. Played on World Class. Plenty of fouls and so on.

# 36 CujoMatty @ 09/17/15 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolapfc89
Can we use same cred. card as maio profile?

Guys, dont forget this is limited trial, so you must quit game fully when you finish, not just go home screen, and run game in background, it will count you like you play game. I read that on other forum, i didnt knew that people make that kind of mistake
Yes you can use same credit card. I had 3 profiles for Madden this year all on my same credit card. Just make sure you cancel each access before it charges next month. You have to go to Xbox. Com to do that which is kind of a pain

# 37 Zac @ 09/17/15 03:08 AM
So I fired it up and played for 3.5 hours. I love it. It plays really nice out of the box. The defaults on Pro are great. I lost a game to Real Madrid as Chelsea 3-1and drew a game against Roma 2-2. Then beat Sounders 4-1. All in the pre season tourney. I don't think much if anything needs to be tweaked with sliders. It feels great as is. But I'm sure the longer I play I will notice more things.

So much to love about this game. So many nice little changes. The training does not seem like it will be OP at all. Because if you sim they get hardly anything. And if you play them, they get hardly anything. You will have to keep on one guy for pretty much an entire season to get some growth out of him. So the fears people had of it making teams crazy good can be forgotten. I did three weeks in a row with one player and he didn't improve enough with perfect scores in all drills to increase a point in any category let alone ovr. But it will be nice to help those youth guys grow a couple extra points a year. I didn't look at the youth academy however, felt I spent enough time for one night.

Also started a women's tourney with France. It appears they didn't put as much polish on the other womens teams as USA and Germany. France and Italy players look a little rough in comparison. However they still play just as fantastic. I actually see myself playing that mode at least once a week. They play amazing.

Love all the new animations. There are soooo many its hard to pick them out to talk about. Having all the new animations makes the game feel so smooth. Also cpu defenders doing things on their own. Intercepting passes and cutting off passing lanes. Making tackles to win the ball. Starting double teams without you hitting the button. Creating pressure on their own. The team actually feels like it plays as a unit.

New presentation stuff is nice. First game I played they talked about Baba transfer to Chelsea and had an on screen graphic showing his stats and the transfer fee paid, etc with his pic. They talked about it for 30 seconds. Then during the game they showed Schweinsteiger pic and they talked about his transfer to ManU, how it was just finalized and what a big deal that will be for the team. And the new thing going into half time where they pick out a key player and talk about his performance, or how a key player has not been doing so well is kinda cool.

The new menus are much lighter and feel more responsive. They look nice too. And the one thing that I really like is how after a game ends, you click the continue and instead of a load screen the career menu just slides into place. No loading between end of game and the main menu. Its really sleek and fast this year.

I honestly feel like this is a good game. I couldn't be happier with how the game feels, and how it plays. I had some midfield battles against Roma. For like a good solid 5 minutes. Neither one of us could keep possession for long, nor get out of the midfield. Oh and goal keepers seem to be improved. Not sure on that yet. But it seems like they track shots better. And they recover faster for second saves. Begovic make a bunch of double saves for me. One time he had had three in a row.

But I am sure as time goes on and the more we all play it the more fault we will see in it. But I think EA actually deserves some credit for this game this year. And hoping the day one patch doesn't alter anything with the game play itself because I am really digging it as is. Okay I'll stop now.

# 38 ChaseB @ 09/17/15 03:26 AM
Just want to add one quick thought to ZO's on keepers:

I had a short-side goal tonight that was a bit wonky, but it wasn't like a FIFA 15 short-side where you get flustered because it just doesn't feel like it should go in. It was just a weird redirection goal off a cross. I also saw an unreal save I don't think I would have seen last year by a keeper where it was quick twitch and he just fired his hand out in time to re-direct the ball. I didn't appreciate how good a save it was until seeing it in the post-game highlights. It looked really good because it just looked like his arm was independent of the rest of his body and so it moved that extra couple inches to deflect the shot.

Anyway, what I'll be doing tomorrow for you guys (and the site) at this point:

PES video (Roma vs. Barcelona)
FIFA video (Roma vs. Barcelona) -- Both videos same time and difficulty level by comparison. Just to see how the AI is in each matchup.

Side by side: FIFA 16 retail vs. FIFA 16 demo -- these I will put side by side in the same video. Do you guys want the Women's teams or men's teams from the demo in this video? -- I will create a new post for this one.

# 39 zlatandurden @ 09/17/15 03:38 AM
Little question, guys. If I download this trial, will I have to download the full version of the game when it comes out, or can I just continue playing trial that I've already download after buying full license?
I mean, is the trial exact the same thing as full game but with 10hours limit?

# 40 Zac @ 09/17/15 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatandurden
Little question, guys. If I download this trial, will I have to download the full version of the game when it comes out, or can I just continue playing trial that I've already download after buying full license?
I mean, is the trial exact the same thing as full game but with 10hours limit?
You keep the same download, its the exact same game/code/download.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.