Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

2K has just released a quick NBA 2K16 video, featuring their partnership with real life apparel brands (adidas Basketball, Stance, Under Armour, Jordan Brand, Pigalle, Mitchell & Ness and Nike).

New gear will be added all year long, so gamers can create endless combinations for their MyCAREER player to represent themselves, their team and affiliation.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 SLEEPEATGAME @ 09/17/15 05:22 PM
I'm trying to get a crew together for Pro Am in NBA 2k16 on the PS4. I will be a pass first PG. Comment and/or hit my inbox if you are interested. Headset required. Games will be played starting typically around 12:30 am. :Two weeks before it drops, so lets get familiar with one another prior to launch. Tag: Sleep-Eat-Game

# 62 WMoore75 @ 09/17/15 05:31 PM
I think it's suspect that they showed the prices for everything BUT the Jordan T-Shirts. I'm guessing they're going to be expensive again....

# 63 Tunechid @ 09/17/15 05:45 PM
i would have liked to see more shoes, why not show off shoes if you "scanned" them, also would have like to known if they added compression pants. Everything else looks nice

# 64 Tunechid @ 09/17/15 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k gamer all day
It's cool to get more dress but for me is one thing REALLY important LD2K!!!!

We are just 7 days from the release away and i want to know if we can scan the face with our phone this year ? If not i'm ok with that but i really want to know it !
2k marketing is making me mad, its not keeping me on the edge of my seat. We are one week away from release and we are still in the blind about somethings. We dont even know about park and a "new feature". We dont know everything about Pro-am, in the broadcast they said we will find something about my team on our own. Some people want to know have they added anything new to CAP or new hairstyles. We havent seen a full game of gameplay.

# 65 zello144 @ 09/17/15 05:57 PM
Does this mean we can wear ANY show in MyCareer without having been signed to that brand? In the past it wouldn't let you wear them if you didn't have the endorsement and if you did it only allowed you to wear Nike/Jordan or adidas.
If we can wear anything without restrictions

Good job 2k!!!

# 66 King_B_Mack @ 09/17/15 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
This whole "I don't care about this feature so it doesn't matter" theme going on EVERY year has gotten pretty silly..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixed that for you Two Four.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 67 nddot @ 09/17/15 06:24 PM
a thousand vc for a cap..

Wow.

# 68 Tybudd @ 09/17/15 06:42 PM
What about that video was supposed to be impressive?

# 69 Trackball @ 09/17/15 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nddot
a thousand vc for a cap..

Wow.
Hey, let's count our blessings here.

In MyGM, buying your team outright (thus never having to deal with owner goals again) is 50,000 VC, no matter what the team is.

Judging by what teams sell for these days in real life, to make this more realistic would make it go for something like 50,000,000 VC.

And I'm sure that is a GROSS underestimation.

As a fan of owner modes, I'll TAKE paying more for in-game merch if it means franchise-mode teams sell for this cheap!

# 70 redsox4evur @ 09/17/15 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
Hey, let's count our blessings here.

In MyGM, buying your team outright (thus never having to deal with owner goals again) is 50,000 VC, no matter what the team is.

Judging by what teams sell for these days in real life, to make this more realistic would make it go for something like 50,000,000 VC.

And I'm sure that is a GROSS underestimation.

As a fan of owner modes, I'll TAKE paying more for in-game merch if it means franchise-mode teams sell for this cheap!
Depending on the team you are looking between 500 million and probably 5 or 6 billion. Hell the Clippers just sold for like 3 billion.

# 71 23 @ 09/17/15 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k gamer all day
It's cool to get more dress but for me is one thing REALLY important LD2K!!!!

We are just 7 days from the release away and i want to know if we can scan the face with our phone this year ? If not i'm ok with that but i really want to know it !
2K doesn't talk about that. We Hype

....but #PREORDER NOW and tweet those reciepts to @Ronnie2k

$85.00 for special edition NBA2K16 and some side hype is enough

You'll get to BETHESTORY 4 Days Early

#PREORDERNOW!
#PREORDERNOW!!
#PREORDERNOW!!!

#NBA2K16

PS Don't forget to send us those

# 72 kobebryant314 @ 09/18/15 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohns23
Yea man this kind of worries me. It's like they are bombarding us with all this my player/my career info thinking that we will stop thinking about CAP features lol
RIGHT!!! CAP is different than MyPlayer...CAP last year was horrible! We couldn't even get tats and headbands..smh

# 73 kobebryant314 @ 09/18/15 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
That's cool for the people that use MyPlayer but I really want to hear what we can do with CAP's and about editing players in MyLeague/MyGM.
Thank you!!!! I agree with u 100%!!!!

# 74 Lakerf57n @ 09/18/15 02:30 AM
CAP lives matter 2k!!!!!!

An LD dont be coming in here dropping the mic and leaving. I know u see dudes asking about CAPs. Its the 17th an WE WANT SOME ANSWERS DAMMIT LOL!!!!

# 75 nddot @ 09/18/15 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
2K doesn't talk about that. We Hype

....but #PREORDER NOW and tweet those reciepts to @Ronnie2k

$85.00 for special edition NBA2K16 and some side hype is enough

You'll get to BETHESTORY 4 Days Early

#PREORDERNOW!
#PREORDERNOW!!
#PREORDERNOW!!!

#NBA2K16

PS Don't forget to send us those

This is so on point.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.