Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

NBA 2K16 player ratings have been released for the top 10 shooting guards in the game. 2K plans to release new Top 10's every day at 10:00 AM PST.

For those of you that may have missed it, Mike Stauffer, AKA Beds, posted an in-depth look at the changes to the NBA 2K16 ratings system about a month ago, you can read it here.

UPDATE: Mike Stauffer is posting more point guard ratings on his Twitter feed, here they are below.
  • Lou Williams - (Overall Rating - 80)
  • Kyle Korver - (Overall Rating - 79)
  • Khris Middleton - (Overall Rating - 79)
  • J.J. Redick - (Overall Rating - 79)
  • Joe Johnson - (Overall Rating - 79)
  • Jamal Crawford - (Overall Rating - 79)
  • Manu Ginobili - (Overall Rating - 78)
  • Eric Gordon - (Overall Rating - 78)
  • Tony Allen - (Overall Rating - 78)
  • Avery Bradley - (Overall Rating - 77)
  • Danny Green - (Overall Rating - 77)
  • Rodney Stuckey - (Overall Rating - 76)
  • J.R. Smith - (Overall Rating - 76)
  • Gerald Green - (Overall Rating - 76)
  • Arron Afflalo - (Overall Rating - 75)
  • Iman Shumpert - (Overall Rating - 75)
  • Lance Stephenson - (Overall Rating - 74)
  • Jeremy Lamb - (Overall Rating - 73)
  • Tim Hardaway Jr. - (Overall Rating - 73)
  • Marco Belinelli - (Overall Rating - 73)
  • Kentavious Caldwell Pope - (Overall Rating - 73)
  • Ben McLemore - (Overall Rating - 73)
  • Austin Rivers - (Overall Rating - 73)
  • Mario Hezonja - (Overall Rating - 73)
  • Vince Carter - (Overall Rating - 72)
  • Justin Anderson - (Overall Rating - 71)
  • Jordan Adams - (Overall Rating - 70)
  • Archie Goodwin - (Overall Rating - 70)
  • E'Twaun Moore - (Overall Rating - 70)
  • Rashad Vaughn - (Overall Rating - 69)
  • Joseph Young - (Overall Rating - 68)
Previously released NBA 2K16 player ratings:

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Number999 @ 09/18/15 04:55 PM
Sooooo glad Wade didn't get underrated and is higher than Kobe.

Can't complain about anything major.

# 82 Mauer4MVP @ 09/18/15 05:18 PM
Fyi, Mike Stauffer is taking requests now.

https://twitter.com/2Kstauff

Khris Middleton 79 (too low)
Lou Williams 80
Avery Bradley 77
Jeremy Lamb 73
Kyle Korver 79
Ben Mclemore 73 (Seems a bit low. Didn't he improve last year? Maybe I'm wrong)
Austin Rivers 73
Mario Hezonja 73
JJ Redick 79
Lance Stephenson 74
Rodney Stuckey 76
Tony Allen 78
Justin Anderson 71

Alright that's all I got. Someone take over for me!

# 83 remixkilla @ 09/18/15 05:31 PM
Hezonja 73? but Porzingis is a 77

# 84 nmeurett @ 09/18/15 05:43 PM
Middleton should be 81 in my opinion...

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

# 85 8KB24 @ 09/18/15 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by remixkilla
Hezonja 73? but Porzingis is a 77
Athletic, can shoot the ball, below average everything else. Seems about right. Zinger can score, block shots, rebound. Also sounds right...kinda

# 86 Giovaz @ 09/18/15 05:49 PM
Is Brandon Knight listed as a PG or a SG in this game?

I didn't see him mentioned in the PG list. But maybe, that's because nobody asked his overall on twitter.

Or he's a SG and his ovr has yet to be asked.

I guess which one of the situations it is.

# 87 J_Posse @ 09/18/15 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
Athletic, can shoot the ball, below average everything else. Seems about right. Zinger can score, block shots, rebound. Also sounds right...kinda
Neither player has played one single minute in the NBA, so the rookie ratings are just guess work.

I'm surprised that a guy that can't find minutes on an injury depleted team is a 73 overall. Jeremy Lamb hasn't improved one bit since joining the NBA, yet he has a solid role player level rating of 73.

I don't disagree with many ratings other than Kobe Bryant and Dwyane Wade. Kobe should be much lower (high 70's, IMO) and Wade should be lower on the top 10 list.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ

# 88 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/18/15 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovaz
Is Brandon Knight listed as a PG or a SG in this game?

I didn't see him mentioned in the PG list. But maybe, that's because nobody asked his overall on twitter.

Or he's a SG and his ovr has yet to be asked.

I guess which one of the situations it is.

He's listed as a PG

# 89 CookNBA03 @ 09/18/15 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Neither player has played one single minute in the NBA, so the rookie ratings are just guess work.

I'm surprised that a guy that can't find minutes on an injury depleted team is a 73 overall. Jeremy Lamb hasn't improved one bit since joining the NBA, yet he has a solid role player level rating of 73.

I don't disagree with many ratings other than Kobe Bryant and Dwyane Wade. Kobe should be much lower (high 70's, IMO) and Wade should be lower on the top 10 list.

And who replaces Wade?

# 90 J_Posse @ 09/18/15 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookNBA03
And who replaces Wade?
Never said that Wade shouldn't be on the list, he should, just that he should be further down it. He should be around the 6 - 8 range at this point in his career. Then again, I'm not accounting for how subpar the SG position is in today's NBA.

# 91 CookNBA03 @ 09/18/15 07:09 PM
Quote:
Never said that Wade shouldn't be on the list, he should, just that he should be further down it. He should be around the 6 - 8 range at this point in his career. Then again, I'm not accounting for how subpar the SG position is in today's NBA.

I was saying who moves into his slot on the list and there's no way Wade is that far down. There's only a select few that is better at this point(Harden,JB,Klay) and that's it, nobody else is better at the two spot.

# 92 Taer @ 09/18/15 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookNBA03
I was saying who moves into his slot on the list and there's no way Wade is that far down. There's only a select few that is better at this point(Harden,JB,Klay) and that's it, nobody else is better at the two spot.
When he is actually playing and not sitting out for whatever reason.

# 93 CookNBA03 @ 09/18/15 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
When he is actually playing and not sitting out for whatever reason.
The only thing he sat out last year for is the hamstring...

# 94 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/18/15 07:23 PM
Wade is perfectly rated lol no need to lower him other than his injury ratings . Stat wise there is no reason to debunk his overall

31 mpg

21ppg
4.8apg
3.5rpg
1.2 spg
6 FTA 76% FT
47% FG

Played in 62 games

# 95 J_Posse @ 09/18/15 07:27 PM
As crazy as it sounds, I would probably place Ellis, Matthews and Derozan above him. I just think Wade isn't as athletic as he once was, he isn' the defender he used to be and he just isn't durable anymore.

Those three things should push things in the the younger, more durable and athletic players favor. Unless Matthews can't return from his injury close to his pre-injury level then Wade is likely above him.

# 96 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/18/15 07:31 PM
Quote:
As crazy as it sounds, I would probably place Ellis, Matthews and Derozan above him. I just think Wade isn't as athletic as he once was, he isn' the defender he used to be and he just isn't durable anymore.

Those three things should push things in the the younger, more durable and athletic players favor. Unless Matthews can't return from his injury close to his pre-injury level then Wade is likely above him.

Yes it does sounds crazy cuz Derozan is awful , Ellis is Ellis and Wes unless he comes back to form after that injury then no .

# 97 J_Posse @ 09/18/15 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Yes it does sounds crazy cuz Derozan is awful , Ellis is Ellis and Wes unless he comes back to form after that injury then no .
Never said that Wade wasn't more efficient or not a savvy vet, but he isn't an elite SG anymore (IMO). The position is very, very weak so I could see why some would over look his lack of athleticism and durability. I personally won't though.

The gap between the top 3 (Harden, Thompson & Butler) should be much wider to illustrate the lack of elite or all - star level talent at the position. Of course, all the Wade and Kobe fans would cry on Twitter so instead they are given (what seems to be) artificial attribute boosts.

# 98 diehardknicksfan @ 09/18/15 07:41 PM
Quote:

I would hope 2k is using their college and overseas stats and percentages. Instead of just guessing

# 99 J_Posse @ 09/18/15 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardknicksfan
I would hope 2k is using their college and overseas stats and percentages. Instead of just guessing
Not all of those stats, if any other than rebounding, would translate to what they'll do in the NBA.

# 100 HardenWasRobbedOfMVP @ 09/18/15 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigman101
I'll still say harden is more of a must player than curry. They both should be 93. Then the attributes should tell u the differences so u can pick what type a 93 u want.
Harden was robbed of MVP ...Winshares tell it all

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.