Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

By making the right connections with your organization in NBA 2K16 MyCAREER mode, you will be able to choose which jersey you were every night. Unlike previous years, once you make this connection, you will be able to select which jersey you desire every game.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 VDusen04 @ 09/18/15 04:46 PM
This would be cooler and more understandable if the game already accounted for all special jersey nights on its own (ex: if 2K knew it was Christmas and thus made your team wear their Christmas jerseys).

But to give the MyPlayer folks what they've wanted for years, only to hold it at arm's reach for a while, is probably going to be a little maddening.

Still, it's good to see that option make its way into the game regardless.

# 2 TheDuggler @ 09/18/15 04:47 PM
OH GOD FINALLY

# 3 Khaos_Kiwi @ 09/18/15 04:56 PM
That reply to LD2k's tweet. Man the Flight dude is a dickhead.

# 4 Hadlowe @ 09/18/15 04:57 PM
You mean that my rookie player won't be able to immediately dictate the jersey decision to the organization from draft day forward?

Pre-order cancelled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

# 5 Mauer4MVP @ 09/18/15 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos_Kiwi
He's paid by EA, right?

# 6 m1ke_nyc @ 09/18/15 05:07 PM
Ive wanted this so badly since myplayer debuted in 2K10. Wish we could just choose the jerseys from the beginning but i'll take this over wearing the same jerseys night in and night out.

# 7 I Djm @ 09/18/15 05:09 PM
Quote:
The fact yall think he serious says something about some of you lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

# 8 I Djm @ 09/18/15 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAFootball3406
What does this mean exactly? If I'm on the Lakers, pre-game am I able to pick the what jersey my team will wear? Like Home/Away/Christmas? Was this a big requested feature?
Yea like in regular games, The other game had it since they've came back

# 9 I Djm @ 09/18/15 05:12 PM
About time man damn long overdue

# 10 BA2929 @ 09/18/15 05:16 PM
Quote:
What does this mean exactly? If I'm on the Lakers, pre-game am I able to pick the what jersey my team will wear? Like Home/Away/Christmas? Was this a big requested feature?
Outside of correct ankle/calf size, this was probably the #1 requested feature.

# 11 VDusen04 @ 09/18/15 05:16 PM
Quote:
It's been a small detail requested over the years. Since the game cannot/does not automatically account for special jersey nights (Christmas, alternates, flashbacks), those playing MyPlayer could only wear two jerseys (standard home & away) for their entire career.

# 12 I Djm @ 09/18/15 05:23 PM
Attachment 106526

# 13 lakers24 @ 09/18/15 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadlowe
You mean that my rookie player won't be able to immediately dictate the jersey decision to the organization from draft day forward?

Pre-order cancelled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Lol, exactly why this doesn't really bother me all that much. Yes it would've been best to already have had them in the mode like they are in others, but I think this is more realistic (though I know the whole mode isn't).

# 14 I Djm @ 09/18/15 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frequency Vibrations
Attachment 106527

# 15 Junior Moe @ 09/18/15 05:50 PM
Quote:
Yes. And crazy unprofessional, too! Is he affiliated with EA in any official capacity? That kinda stuff is totally uncalled for.

# 16 Scvllp @ 09/18/15 05:50 PM
Ronnie just tweeted out #WeListen, what a clown. If they listened we wouldn't have to earn it and we would be able to select for both teams.

Don't get me wrong I'm glad I have a chan e to wear alternates but the earn part is stupid.

# 17 Factzzz @ 09/18/15 05:51 PM
But what about your opponent?

What if on Christmas, you choose to wear your team's Christmas jersey, the team your facing is just gonna wear there normal home/away jersey?

So no alternates for any team other than the one you're on?

The game still needs to automatically make your team and opponents wear alternate jerseys, and then when you earn whatever connection it is, you can choose whatever jersey you want.

# 18 m1ke_nyc @ 09/18/15 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scvllp
Ronnie just tweeted out #WeListen, what a clown. If they listened we wouldn't have to earn it and we would be able to select for both teams.

Don't get me wrong I'm glad I have a chan e to wear alternates but the earn part is stupid.
Only took them 6 years to listen. Been highly requested among myplayer/mycareer fans since the mode first debuted in 2K10. Glad its finally in though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
But what about your opponent?

What if on Christmas, you choose to wear your team's Christmas jersey, the team your facing is just gonna wear there normal home/away jersey?

So no alternates for any team other than the one you're on?

The game still needs to automatically make your team and opponents wear alternate jerseys, and then when you earn whatever connection it is, you can choose whatever jersey you want.
I fully expect that they dropped the ball here but I hope im wrong lol.

# 19 Jrocc23 @ 09/18/15 06:00 PM
I am glad it's in, but damn we waited like 6 years. Can we just get them asap? And it looks like we probably won't be able to change the opposing teams. I hope that we can for both.

# 20 Clappington @ 09/18/15 06:04 PM
Yup My MyPlayer gonna be lookin real sweet in this jersey when I unlock it I cant wait!

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.