Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

By making the right connections with your organization in NBA 2K16 MyCAREER mode, you will be able to choose which jersey you were every night. Unlike previous years, once you make this connection, you will be able to select which jersey you desire every game.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Jrocc23 @ 09/19/15 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
Why not have the dedicated jersey days for St. Pattys, Christmas etc then delegate the alternates for random days in the year like it is in real life?

I don't think Lebron wakes up one day and tells the team he wants to play with the alternate 01 jerseys the next game

It's still a video game and it's my game that I am playing offline. And something such as changing jerseys isn't hurting anyone.

We should be able to select both teams jerseys if we'd like. But for those who will like it to be random, just don't mess with the jerseys and they'll change randomly throughout the year or on special occasions.

Personally, I would like to wear whatever jersey I decide for me or the other team.

# 42 lakers24 @ 09/19/15 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
Why not have the dedicated jersey days for St. Pattys, Christmas etc then delegate the alternates for random days in the year like it is in real life?

I don't think Lebron wakes up one day and tells the team he wants to play with the alternate 01 jerseys the next game
Problem is teams have no set dates really on when they wear their regular alts outside of a few (like the Lakers wear the whites on Sundays only). Also, even if they finally figured out how to get it to randomly do it on it's own people would complain that they couldn't control the jersey they are wearing.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.