Home
NHL 16 News Post

NHL 16 patch 1.03 is available now, weighing it at just over 2GB. According to the patch notes on the PlayStation 4, it improves online game performance and crash issues. If we get any additional details, we will update this post.

UPDATE: Currently the patch is only available for the PlayStation 4. Once it is released for Xbox One users, we will update this post.

UPDATE #2: (9/25) The patch is now available for Xbox One users.

Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: NHL 16Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
NHL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 SE7ENTEE @ 10/03/15 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goingtobeatu
Ya I am not lying, even when I thought I wasn't lagging I must have been, the last two days with shaw has been so smooth it's crazy, my guy feels like he does in free skate. I am not bashin Telus but it is a true fact they are upgrading all their **** so there internet is poor right now, I did not want to switch all my phone TV and current internet package so I called Telus and lowered my internet from Telus 50 to Telus 10 and it lowered my bill $40 a month and shaw has a deal that you get shaw 60 for $45 a month so I kept all my Telus stuff and added shaw 60 for six months and only end up costing extra $5 a month ( asked for free install due to situation they shaw agreed) now I n ow this may not be everyone's case but if you are with Telus in western Canada and lagging than the issue is Telus no matter how fast you internet is Telus can not connect properly to ea servers now and hopefully they figure it out soon
Interesting. And you're playing EASHL during peak times as well? it just sucks cause i get such a sick deal on telus right now.

# 62 Goingtobeatu @ 10/04/15 01:12 PM
Yano have Telus Internet phone and optic tv but I cancelled my internet kept tv and home phone and switched to shaw internet, shaw has a deal shaw 60mbps for 45 a month my Telus i ternet was more than that in six months I'll switch back and yes been playing all night day and night again

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.