Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

For those of you that either have NBA Live 16 early or you're playing it on EA Access, NBA Live 16 title update #1 is available now, check out the details below.

PRO AM
  • General stability improvements to correct desync.
  • Hoop Dome objective unlock update.
  • Fixed issue where users aren’t given certain achievements in Summer Circuit.
  • Addressed Matchmaking issue where users were unable to find opponent in H2H.
  • Addressed general functionality issues.
  • View Skills adjustment in LIVE Run to match actual Skill Levels.
  • Addressed issue where player avatars are not showing up in the lobbies when users join a Pro-AM lobby.
PLAY NOW
  • Addressed softlock when trying to play Tip Off after accessing Playbooks.
GAMEPLAY
  • Modify stepback gather inputs to avoid conflict with spin gather.
  • Enabled pump fakes on inside shots.
  • Fix for AI not completing up and under sequence.
  • General emotion tuning for more variety.
  • Handoff indicator tuning.
  • Animation adjustments to backdown and denial catches.
  • Corrected incorrect defensive indicator colors to display during gameplay.
Source - EA Sports

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Poppindom @ 09/23/15 11:46 PM
Have to wait until the 29th to play the game since I'm on PS4. How's the update? Any differences? Can't wait to play Live and 2K. I'M TOO HYPE!

# 2 WTF @ 09/24/15 01:01 AM
Also note Steve, there is also going to be a Live Content Update sometime before the 29th containing more fixes, improvements, etc.

# 3 Lancio23 @ 09/24/15 01:14 AM
Was this the update I got earlier? Cause the shoes and shirts that I got from the summer circuit or still locked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 4 ifitbeginsitends @ 09/24/15 02:40 AM
I'm soo happy to be able to pump fake inside now!! I'm loving it
It. The game plays much cleaner. After logging in high hundreds of hours with live 15 and about 40-50 with the demo I must say the game is really good. It's a SOLID improvement over 15 and the update definitely tightens up some things

# 5 dasunsrule32 @ 09/24/15 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifitbeginsitends
It. The game plays much cleaner. After logging in high hundreds of hours with live 15 and about 40-50 with the demo I must say the game is really good. It's a SOLID improvement over 15 and the update definitely tightens up some things
You have the game already?

# 6 BiggD @ 09/24/15 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifitbeginsitends
I've logged some good hours as well. I really had an amazing experience with the demo. I'm glad the pump fake is in this update because that was driving me nuts!

# 7 worstsportsgamer1977 @ 09/24/15 11:49 AM
been having alot of fun with this game. the trial game is better then the already fun demo. look forward to putting in some bball work in this game.

# 8 akacmac911 @ 09/24/15 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstsportsgamer1977
been having alot of fun with this game. the trial game is better then the already fun demo. look forward to putting in some bball work in this game.
Yeah the game is different in trial; I'm balling

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

# 9 mt8732 @ 09/24/15 12:24 PM
Can u still score 123 points with steph curry ������

# 10 Roger_Black @ 09/24/15 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt8732
Can u still score 123 points with steph curry í*½í¸‚í*½í¸‚í*½í¸‚
If I were a betting man...

I'd bet that issue would most likely get addressed in the 2nd EA patch.

Not in this 1st patch..

# 11 Chargers_Are_The_Bes @ 09/28/15 10:20 AM
I'm not even concerned about the LIVE Demo after I got 2k

# 12 DirtyJerz32 @ 09/28/15 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Also note Steve, there is also going to be a Live Content Update sometime before the 29th containing more fixes, improvements, etc.
Is this a day one patch?

# 13 Calvenn @ 09/28/15 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
Is this a day one patch?

I would say no. The Day 1 patch is released simultaneously with the games release on the 29th. Looks,like they are going to be updating this game heavily.

# 14 Tonyattia @ 09/29/15 11:16 AM
These were added to the patch today

# 15 GisherJohn24 @ 09/29/15 11:32 AM
They really need to address the Eurostep exploits. It's an automatic basket 95% of the time. Had a guy use it on every shot online . I couldn't defend it. Shot meter needs to be more difficult on higher difficulty levels

# 16 fatboirob @ 09/29/15 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
These were added to the patch today

That's from the patch on the 24th not the big content update that supposed to drop on the release date today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

# 17 Tonyattia @ 09/29/15 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboirob
That's from the patch on the 24th not the big content update that supposed to drop on the release date today

I know but in the op these aren't included, so they must have edited the original post and added these fixes. Just trying to let people know the other improvements not in the op

# 18 fatboirob @ 09/29/15 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
I know but in the op these aren't included, so they must have edited the original post and added these fixes. Just trying to let people know the other improvements not in the op

Awe my bad! I hope this isn't the big gameplay improvements they were talking about on release day

# 19 Tonyattia @ 09/29/15 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboirob
Awe my bad! I hope this isn't the big gameplay improvements they were talking about on release day

Well previous content update included depth to modes or new shoes/tats/ jerseys/court designs/signature animations. I remember in live 14 the the content update put in the practice mode and in 15 they added all star stadiums and shoes. At any rate We should find out today.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.