Home
WWE 2K16 News Post

The WWE 2K16 development team continue to reveal nuggets about their game. Today they show off a quick clip featuring the faces of Kane. Post your thoughts!

For more news, details and media on WWE 2K16, check out this page.

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 King_B_Mack @ 09/30/15 11:14 AM
I really hope they finally put an accurate Attitude Era Kane entrance in the game. Kind of takes you out of the immersion of the character at that time when he's coming out like Kane does now without the entrance theme lead up to the pyro.

# 2 Mercury112491 @ 09/30/15 11:20 AM
So current era Masked Kane isn't in

# 3 redsox4evur @ 09/30/15 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
You mean the one that just debuted just over a week ago? When the roster was probably finalized months ago.

# 4 Mercury112491 @ 09/30/15 11:27 AM
I'm well aware of the cut off dates and how it generally works. However the costume he "re-debuted" as is the same one he's been wearing the last few years with his mask. It's not totally unreasonable to wonder if that costume, one they've had in the game before, would be included as an alternate attire.

# 5 redsox4evur @ 09/30/15 11:30 AM
Quote:
I'm well aware of the cut off dates and how it generally works. However the costume he "re-debuted" as is the same one he's been wearing the last few years with his mask. It's not totally unreasonable to wonder if that costume, one they've had in the game before, would be included as an alternate attire.
OK my bad. I just started getting into wrestling since right after Battleground. So I figured this was a whole new attire they were using for Kane. So you are correct that if it was in the game before it's not that unreasonable. But I can still see it being too late to get it in the game. Because who's to say that the WWE would use that attire for him and the game going gold in about a week or so. And I read on either here or the 2K forums that takes the team about 2 months to get a wrestler perfectly correct.

# 6 Bard @ 09/30/15 12:30 PM
Yeah! My favorite Kane is in finally, 2001 time frame.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

# 7 dmslapped @ 09/30/15 03:26 PM
Quote:
He had the mask in 2012, it's not like its a new attire. It was even in last years game.

# 8 jaredsmith83 @ 09/30/15 04:40 PM
I'd imagine that you should be able to edit him to get that attire. With 100 CAW spots, its not like we have to pick and choose as much as we did last year.

# 9 Black_Tom_Brady @ 09/30/15 06:25 PM
no half masked kane?

# 10 marcuscouch10 @ 09/30/15 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredsmith83
I'd imagine that you should be able to edit him to get that attire. With 100 CAW spots, its not like we have to pick and choose as much as we did last year.
Yeah last year it was so hard to update my game after a just a few months as so many people changed their attires and looked so different and it was hard to choose what I wanted and I what I had to sacrifice

# 11 bxphenom7 @ 09/30/15 09:42 PM
Definitely editing the current Kane to make him look more like the original unmasked Kane or just give him a whole knew mask and pants to make him intimidating again.

# 12 Pezell04x @ 10/01/15 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
Definitely editing the current Kane to make him look more like the original unmasked Kane or just give him a whole knew mask and pants to make him intimidating again.
I don't think you can edit masks/facepaint/etc.

# 13 TheShizNo1 @ 10/02/15 12:58 PM
Was hoping for towel over head Kane

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.