Home
FIFA 16 News Post

FIFA 16 patch #2 is available now for PC users. A similar update for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 users is scheduled to arrive later, but no specific date has been announced.

UPDATE: (10-5) FIFA 16 patch #2 is available now for PlayStation 4 users.

The update includes general stability improvements and addresses the following items:
  • Optimized goalkeeper rushing, AI, and positioning.
  • Improved player wage accuracy in Career Mode.
  • Addressed referee/kit clashes.
  • Addressed an exploit in Virtual Pro leaderboards.
  • Addressed a shot missing the top corner and still being called a goal.
  • FIFA Trainer button tuning.
  • Player clipping during intro sequence in certain stadiums.
The update also addresses the following FUT items:
  • EA SPORTS Football Club shared squads not showing players in FIFA menus.
  • Relisting Transfer List items not retaining previous price settings.
  • Error message when attempting to apply a contract consumable.
  • Away crowd wearing incorrect kit.
  • Some returning users experiencing an issue when naming their club.
  • Controller disconnecting in FUT modes.
Source - EA

Game: FIFA 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
FIFA 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 JHedges2 @ 10/05/15 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
Here comes the PS4 patch...Oh, Lord. Please don't let it screw anything up.
Downloading mine now...........(ps4)

# 122 JHedges2 @ 10/05/15 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
Patch is out on PS4

#fastinternet

Took (taking, rather...) me about 12 minutes, LOL.

# 123 PPerfect_CJ @ 10/05/15 09:25 PM
No real faces for Martial or Memphis.

# 124 Steve_OS @ 10/05/15 10:02 PM
Opened a new thread for PS4 users, just to avoid confusion from PC users already with the patch.

http://media.operationsports.com/sho...9946-media.jpg

# 125 Chagels @ 10/06/15 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Being brutally honest, the links to your chat really hold no water because I, just like virtually everyone else here have been given bad information by CS reps. The proof for me, lies in the pudding: VIDEO. Pre and post patch video, and going by that, saying this game plays like 15 is utterly ridiculous.
We had this same debate back on release day when there were umpteenth posts that the game was ruined, we had 15 back again, bait and switch, but then Chase posted a video of both versions(demo and full release) side by side and a that put an end to that, because we had PROOF that there was indeed NO changes made.
This time, the video, video now, is already there. We have it for all to see. So please stop with this. Let it go. Instead of carrying on with this agenda just go back and play the game, it's a damn good game well worth your time and effort.
The level of arrogance is astounding, drop your assumptions. Waves of people are now coming in reporting the change on various forums. I don't know why you can't comprehend that a gameplay change may be implemented in an unorthodox fasion, where it only affects a portion of players.

# 126 BL8001 @ 10/06/15 11:30 AM
Chagels and Orion,

You are both right and both wrong.

Why?

Because you are arguing about different game modes.

Chagels is right because he is talking about online FUT, which Orion isn't playing.

Orion is right because he is talking about CM, which Chagels isn't playing.

It's like comparing apples and rocks.

You are both wrong because you are arguing with each other over different game modes.

# 127 ncaafootball14markus @ 10/06/15 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jon
Whoa... I never give EA the benefit of the doubt but theres no possible way you've had enough time to tinker with sliders and come to the conclusion that the game is a lost cause.

People we're saying that 16 was so much different than the demo, but then I played it and it wasn't that bad. Hoping for the same here.
OH F***...i'm not even going to download the update if they just went back to ping-pong passing. These kids complaining about it being too slow...IDIOTS!!!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.