Home
WWE 2K16 News Post

The Xbox Store has revealed some WWE 2K16 Season Pass details, which includes over 30 additional characters from WWE Legends to NXT Superstars, over 30 new moves, 7 classic matchups in a bonus WWE Hall of Fame Showcase, and the WWE 2K16 Accelerator.

Quote:
Buy the Season Pass and save over 20% off all WWE 2K16 downloadable content versus individually purchased DLC content. Does not Include MyPlayer Kick Start. All Season Pass content will be released by March 31, 2016.

WWE 2K16 Accelerator Details

Quote:
Decide the overall rankings and attribute levels of every WWE Superstar, Legend, and Diva in the game. Unlock every WWE Superstar, Legend, and Diva, including alternate attires and all arenas and championships in WWE 2K16. Note: This item is included in the Season Pass premium content purchase.

No official word on the cost of the WWE 2K16 Season Pass, but once it is revealed, this post will get updated.

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 nate1986 @ 10/05/15 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
So an additional 30 wrestlers that's pretty awesome, question is how much is it gonna cost

# 2 redsox4evur @ 10/05/15 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate1986
So an additional 30 wrestlers that's pretty awesome, question is how much is it gonna cost
I'm still going to get it probably.

# 3 Cowboy008 @ 10/05/15 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate1986
If you're on PS4 you can get the digital deluxe version which includes the season pass. It's 89.99 so I'm sure if you buy the season pass separate it'll probably be at least $30.

# 4 CM Hooe @ 10/05/15 09:43 PM
I'd be interested to know who the extra 30 wrestlers are.

If it's Hall of Fame focused, we could get a fair number of first-time appearances.

# 5 wiscowilz @ 10/05/15 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe

If it's Hall of Fame focused, we could get a fair number of first-time appearances.
Since the current main roster is basically all in it (as of cut off date) I wouldn't be surprised if this is half/half legends and NXT or maybe 10 more NXT and 20 legends. Can't wait to see the list and actual release dates for it.

# 6 Cowboy008 @ 10/05/15 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe

We will probably find out sometime before release who will be the 30 wrestlers.

# 7 JohnnyCash2015 @ 10/05/15 10:36 PM
Wait so the season pass doesn't give u all the DLC, it just makes it cheaper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 8 marcuscouch10 @ 10/05/15 10:46 PM
Honestly I'm fine with 20% off other DLC since I bought all DLC last year (except WCW) also 30 new moves! Can't wait for the moves pack since I do an Indy Universe so can't wait to see what Indy moves they add this year last year they added a to of great Indy Moves. Also 30 extra NXT & Legend SuperStars?! So this means 128 (Base) + 30 (DLC) + 100 (CAS & CAD) =258 Total Wrestlers in the game! This is going to be great!

# 9 King_B_Mack @ 10/05/15 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCash2015
Wait so the season pass doesn't give u all the DLC, it just makes it cheaper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would imagine that you get all the DLC otherwise the entire purpose of the season pass would be defeated. Especially since it's not like last year where they've clearly marked a season pass for Showcase content and then separate DLC. The line you're reading I would imagine is selling you on getting over 20% in savings buying the season pass as opposed to how much you'll be spending buying the DLC on it's own as it's released.

# 10 cjallure24 @ 10/06/15 09:24 AM
Since I'm getting this title on the PC, I'm going to hold off and see if this content gets released for free line last year.

But this looks like a pretty decent, bunduru, lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

# 11 georgiafan @ 10/06/15 12:10 PM
I am very anxious to hear who the 30 wrestlers the more legends the better chance I pick it up.

# 12 Sinner @ 10/06/15 12:16 PM
This season pass doesn't sound to bad although I hate season passes in general but it's an option so with that said I really want this game just wondering do I get it release day with Halo and whatever extra charges there or wait a little while maybe see if there is some black Friday digital deals. video game buys have been crazy this last month, bought Forza 6 and NBA2k16 but enjoying both so that's good.

# 13 bigdipper88 @ 10/06/15 12:35 PM
So an additional showcase eh? 2k15 had 2 showcases on disk and 3 as dlc. I hope 2k16 doesn't just have 1 showcase being Stone Cold and that's it..

# 14 lsalas76 @ 10/06/15 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I am very anxious to hear who the 30 wrestlers the more legends the better chance I pick it up.
Yeah I hope its more legends than NXT wrestlers. These are the legends I hope they include:

Razor Ramon/Scott Hall
Yokozuna
Sid Vicious
Mr. Perfect
Dusty Rhodes
Roddy Piper
Eddie Guererro
Road Dogg
Goldberg
Kurt Angle
Owen Hart
Retro Flair

Those would be my ideal legends but we probably will only get none or a few of those on my list.

I can also see them including the Dudleys, Rhyno, Tommy Dreamer, Samoa Joe, Raven, Tazz.

# 15 redsox4evur @ 10/06/15 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsalas76
Yeah I hope its more legends than NXT wrestlers. These are the legends I hope they include:

Razor Ramon/Scott Hall
Yokozuna
Sid Vicious
Mr. Perfect
Dusty Rhodes
Roddy Piper
Eddie Guererro
Road Dogg
Goldberg
Kurt Angle
Owen Hart
Retro Flair

Those would be my ideal legends but we probably will only get none or a few of those on my list.

I can also see them including the Dudleys, Rhyno, Tommy Dreamer, Samoa Joe, Raven, Tazz.
How can they include Angle? He is working for another company...The rest I could see though, except for Tazz because he is also working for another company, the same as Angle.

# 16 marcuscouch10 @ 10/06/15 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
How can they include Angle? He is working for another company...The rest I could see though, except for Tazz because he is also working for another company, the same as Angle.
??? Tazz doesn't work anywhere currently he last worked for TNA but that was like 5 months ago

# 17 redsox4evur @ 10/06/15 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
??? Tazz doesn't work anywhere currently he last worked for TNA but that was like 5 months ago
Ahh ok, I haven't watched/followed TNA for a while so I figured he was still there.

# 18 scottyp180 @ 10/06/15 02:53 PM
30 additional wrestlers is great but I do have 2 concerns. One is that they announce the wrestlers sooner rather than later. I hate the model of "buy the season pass and find out what is included after." 30 wreslters sounds good on paper but if half the wrestlers are people I don't even want then there's no point in paying for the season pass. My second concern is how long are we going to have to wait for the dlc to release? I hate that season passes are sold when the game releases but the dlc releases weeks to months later. They should atleast give us a schedule. I'm not going to pay for a season pass without knowing exactly what I am getting and when I'll get it.

# 19 marcuscouch10 @ 10/06/15 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
30 additional wrestlers is great but I do have 2 concerns. One is that they announce the wrestlers sooner rather than later. I hate the model of "buy the season pass and find out what is included after." 30 wreslters sounds good on paper but if half the wrestlers are people I don't even want then there's no point in paying for the season pass. My second concern is how long are we going to have to wait for the dlc to release? I hate that season passes are sold when the game releases but the dlc releases weeks to months later. They should atleast give us a schedule. I'm not going to pay for a season pass without knowing exactly what I am getting and when I'll get it.
They always announce the DLC around 2 weeks before the game

# 20 nate1986 @ 10/06/15 03:52 PM
Im thinking it'll be 15 NXT and 15 Legends heres my NXT part:

Blake
Murphy
Alexa Bliss
Carmella
Mojo Rawley
Apollo Crews
Solomon Crowe
Jason Jordan
Chad Gable
Dana Brooke
Bull Dempsey
Rhyno
Tye Dillinger
Fernando
Diego

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.