Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Looks like we have some news regarding the first major NBA 2K16 patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Ronnie2K
[The patch] is being tested. It then needs to be approved by 1P which can take 10-14 days

The news comes from Ronnie2K. No major details yet, but Pro-Am is a major focus.

Since NBA 2K16 released on Friday, September 25, one of its major new modes, Pro-Am, has been broken for a vast majority of players. Most players are unable to even begin a game, while others can't join in with friends who live on opposite ends of the country.

We'll keep you posted when we get more details on the upcoming patch.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 jroc5156 @ 10/10/15 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Everything outside of Pro am works perfect for me. So its not that broken.
they need to reset the leader boards so everyone has an equal chance to get up there.....and reset the rep all the top people has rep boosted in mycourt

# 62 Kurupt_XxX @ 10/10/15 08:45 PM
add me on psn if you have a ps4, live on west coast and wan to run pro am Psn-crorupt

# 63 FunNoodle @ 10/10/15 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurupt_XxX
add me on psn if you have a ps4, live on west coast and wan to run pro am Psn-crorupt
Ill add u tonight im on west also

# 64 tuck243 @ 10/10/15 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
Yup, it's a shame. There are times you have to guess where you should go, then the play continues. Can't believe we're still having this issue. I remember when they first introduced MyPlayer/MyCareer, we're unable to see the plays on the court, they added that via patch, then it went away again the following year, they had to patch it again. Now this.
I noticed this too, but I think it depends on the coach and system. For example, I originally went to the Hornets. Never really had that problem, but once I went to the Blazers via FA, they seemed to never call plays. I realized it's because of the way Lillard and the Blazers are setup. He does a lot of freestyle within that offense and most of the time folks just pick their spots on the floor. Once I asked for a trade to the Bulls (which I got), I never had this issue unless D. Rose wanted to go 1 on 1. Basically what I'm trying to say is not all teams run plays 24/7. Some teams, players do their own thing sometimes...

# 65 Istanbul @ 10/11/15 09:38 AM
2K must update game to fix too many fastbreak points and points in paint issues.And also turnovers are unrealistic and isnt enough numerically for 48 minutes match.

# 66 jfsolo @ 10/11/15 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Istanbul
2K must update game to fix too many fastbreak points and points in paint issues.And also turnovers are unrealistic and isnt enough numerically for 48 minutes match.

I don't think that they're ever going to tune turnovers to be realistic out of the box even on simulation mode. It requires a certain amount of loss of agency that most users can't handle.

# 67 Istanbul @ 10/11/15 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I don't think that they're ever going to tune turnovers to be realistic out of the box even on simulation mode. It requires a certain amount of loss of agency that most users can't handle.
Producers should decrease field goals then.Because it happens 90-100 field goal for each team every game.Maybe increasing fouls could help.

# 68 Thadon89 @ 10/11/15 10:37 AM
I SURE HOPE. NORMAN POWELL GETS HIS CYBER FACE AS WELL AS BRANDEN DAWSON, ANZ THEFIX THEO HAIR ISSUES WITH STANLEY JOHNSON, JUSTIN ANDERSON, ANZ CAMERON PAYNE

# 69 Gosens6 @ 10/11/15 12:16 PM
They better get Greg Monroes toenail the right size in this patch. His big toenail is 1/4th an inch too long. I swear this dev team is so lazy. Not buying 2K17 if this isn't remedied.

No in all seriousness, I'm happy pro am is getting fixed for you guys, I'm hoping it also includes a bunch of fixes for MyLeague. Crossing my fingers for a contract/numbers fix!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 70 Smallville102001 @ 10/11/15 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Istanbul
Producers should decrease field goals then.Because it happens 90-100 field goal for each team every game.Maybe increasing fouls could help.

Fouls would help big time. The thing about real life and fouls and FG vs this game and fouls and FG is that in real life there are way more fouls that are not shooting fouls. That messes up the pace of the game. Just about all the fouls in this game are shooting fouls. With less shooting fouls you are going to have FG faster then in real life. For example in real life you may have a possession where you get a foul away from the ball or something with 10 seconds left on the shoot clock. Then after you inbound the ball after the non shooting foul you have 14 on the shoot clock and say you take a shoot with 8 on the shoot clock. That now means that you took 14 seconds before the foul and another 6 seconds after you in bounded the ball. That now means that you took 20 seconds that possession to get a FG attempt. Now in the game on that same possession say you don't get a foul and take a shoot with 8 seconds left on the shoot clock. That would mean that you took 16 seconds on the possession to attempt a FG. That is 4 seconds less time that you took to take a shoot. Now when you have something like that happen sever times a game you are going to get a few extra shoots both ways that wouldn't have happened had you had longer possessions because of fouls.

# 71 namo0 @ 10/12/15 04:00 AM
Please update the warriors court. The center logo and base line colors are too blue, it needs to be royal blue. i play away games with the warriors because its not their court at home. NBA champs deserve better.

# 72 MontanaMan @ 10/12/15 11:14 PM
Waiting for this patch feels like waiting for the game to come out all over again.

# 73 Tunechid @ 10/13/15 01:18 AM
The title says Fix Pro-Am Issues not fix everything all around , there's a patch request thread for non pro-am posts. Some stuff you people say fix is ridiculous lol

# 74 Francis94 @ 10/13/15 02:05 PM
Patch just came out, 2.2 GB.

# 75 Hustle Westbrook @ 10/13/15 02:29 PM
Is this patch gonna fix the 2K servers dropping your MyTeam matches before the game starts and giving you a loss for it? I'm sorry but when I'm in the 1st seed and I can only lose 2 games that is unacceptable. That **** is ****ing ridiculous 2K.

# 76 rickypro @ 10/13/15 05:09 PM
No change with patch for me. Still sticks at 9 players. Been sitting here for 10 minutes in the locker room can't get in the game. This is my favorite mode and mostly the only mode I play so this is very frustrating.

# 77 Kurupt_XxX @ 10/13/15 05:49 PM
it works gotta keep trying works everytime for me

why our my players overall lowered when we play in an arena? Im 99 but two games in pro am arenas and im a 92. While cpus are overpowered now, making every open shot.

# 78 siimpettai @ 10/13/15 06:20 PM
This game mode has huge potential.

Played my first game and it was really enjoyable. The only problem is you won't always find 10 players who take the game seriously.

if anyone needs a pass first PG i'm in. PSN: HDSiim

# 79 rickypro @ 10/13/15 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurupt_XxX
it works gotta keep trying works everytime for me

why our my players overall lowered when we play in an arena? Im 99 but two games in pro am arenas and im a 92. While cpus are overpowered now, making every open shot.
Been trying for 2 hours. In locker room right now. I have backed out, reset modem and router, restarted PS4. Nothing works.

# 80 DaPope13 @ 10/14/15 09:30 PM
Man I still haven't been able to play pro am yet. Just continue to watch my guy run back and forth from the locker room to the court and back

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.