Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

With the NBA season tipping off tonight, 2K has released NBA 2K16 updated rosters. Check out the video for the updates and let us know what you are seeing.

UPDATE: Just received some notes from Beds.
  • All team rosters reflect the official opening day rosters. Every player who made a team was added to the game.
  • Signature shots were adjusted to more accurate jumpers based on community feedback
  • Injuries, Starting Lineups, and Rotations were updated based on information available. As we see the actual starting lineups/official inactives, these will continue to be updated
  • The "Injury-Free" Roster includes all of the same changes in the official roster besides the injuries
  • Accessories/Team Colors will be updated in the near future based off of what they are wearing in regular season games

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 jeebs9 @ 10/27/15 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Still don't understand why Beds has the Lakers - Randle and Clarkson speed, quickness so low. Both of those guys are fast for there position.
I say wait for the season to start.

# 42 drewwright @ 10/27/15 12:58 PM
Are the new HEAT jerseys that were revealed last night in the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 43 Mikelopedia @ 10/27/15 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Painkiller1974
Nash ??? Richadson ??? Kirilenko ???
Still in the FA list ? Oh this is a really simulation for myLeague...
I'm not sure why people get so upset about this. It'd be different if 2k added D-League players to the FA list and Nash and others were taking their spots space wise, but we know that's not the case.

If you dont't want them anywhere near your MyLeague/MyGm, then swap them out for EuroLeague players or nerf their attributes.

Last year 2k listened to everyone crying about retired players in the FA pool and it lead to them removing guys who weren't retired. No thanks.

Again, if they were actually going to add people like Thanasis Antetokounmpo, or Bo McCalebb that'd be different, but honestly considering how poor cyberfaces are for CAPs added to the game, I'd rather just make them myself.

# 44 qjrchris2 @ 10/27/15 02:07 PM
I don't understand why I have to wait for them to put team colors 1 & 2 in the game. It should already be there for us to pick and choose. So if the Knicks decide to wear blue arm sleeves at home they'll replace the orange ones but still have team color 1 as white. It's the same with the Lakers colors. That makes no sense being that white is already there. It's annoying. Sorry...I just had to vent a lil bit.

# 45 jeebs9 @ 10/27/15 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by circuit
KEEP CALM my brother once they play a Home game they will change it on the "next day" roster update same with away accessories. come Fri everything should be in place until the "Knicks" change it up again.

NYK at Mil wed
Atl at NYK thur

so hopefully fri we all good
Thank You..

# 46 vick4realz @ 10/27/15 02:38 PM
Got opening day rosters annnnnd EmbraceThaPace released his 2016 draft class....time to start my Celtics MyLeague

# 47 smiley3 @ 10/27/15 02:39 PM
nice little touch by adding the black taping to james harden shoulder

# 48 Jers201 @ 10/27/15 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewwright

Seriously??? Lol

# 49 cthurt @ 10/27/15 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jers201
Seriously??? Lol

Why the seriously?? It was a valid question.

# 50 CEOHaize @ 10/27/15 03:01 PM
I'm in all star weekend during the first year of Myleague but I may have to start over for this update. I don't want to do it but between the added jerseys and players I may need to. DAMN!

# 51 jgmalaret @ 10/27/15 03:07 PM
Has anyone seen Cliff Alexander? How does he look?

# 52 zizoux @ 10/27/15 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEOHaize
I'm in all star weekend during the first year of Myleague but I may have to start over for this update. I don't want to do it but between the added jerseys and players I may need to. DAMN!
Don't forget about the Christmast and All-star jerseys. I wish jersey updates weren't tied to the rosters.

# 53 MoneyOvaHuds @ 10/27/15 03:11 PM
Hey 2k here is a video on how to create a better Norman Powell https://youtu.be/WUG1QrinhZo

Maybe change the hairstyle up to fit better too

# 54 CEOHaize @ 10/27/15 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zizoux
Don't forget about the Christmast and All-star jerseys. I wish jersey updates weren't tied to the rosters.
Man I know it sucks. At least last Gen they used to release codes so we could add the jerseys. Now we're just SOL unless we restart our modes. Sucks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

# 55 d23x @ 10/27/15 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zizoux
I don't know why they can't just give us codes like they use to. Seems like they didn't put in the just revealed Heat unis and Cavs as well.

# 56 MoneyOvaHuds @ 10/27/15 03:13 PM
Here is a better Christian Wood for Philly they could use https://youtu.be/BOYzDmEiVto

# 57 KidHypeTellem @ 10/27/15 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jers201
Seriously??? Lol

Although revealed yesterday, 2K usually knows about them from before, so it's a valid question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewwright

El Heat jersey is there (I think it's the new one?), But the other 2 aren't yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmalaret
Has anyone seen Cliff Alexander? How does he look?
Not his real face, used CAP, but looks like him. Hair choice a bit off though. Though maybe the best choice in available.

# 58 Mikelopedia @ 10/27/15 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley3
nice little touch by adding the black taping to james harden shoulder
Once again, I don't understand why so many people are thrilled about something outdated that we can't edit. He hasn't been wearing it this year.

Anyway,

--Corrections for Added Players--

Christian Wood--
Weight: 220lbs (nba.com)

TJ McConnell--
Wingspan: 6'2" (pre-draft combine)

Christiano Felicio--
Wingspan: 7'0" (eurocamp)
Weight: 275lbs (nba.com)

Lamar Patterson--
Weight: 225lbs (nba.com)

Aaron Harrison--
Wingspan: 6'8" (pre-draft combine)
Weight: 210lbs (nba.com)

Marcelo Huertas--
Weight: 185lbs (nba.com)

Willie Reed--
Wingspan: 7'3" (Nets camp)
Weight: 220lbs (nba.com)

Darrun Hilliard II--
Weight: 205lbs (nba.com)

Luis Montero--
Wingspan: 7'1" (nbadraft.net)
Weight: 185lbs (nba.com)

# 59 DocHolliday @ 10/27/15 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thadon89
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF NORMAN POWELL HAS A FACE SCAN IN THE GAME OR NO

Dude you have been on this guy forever! Lol. Hope he gets in for your sake.

# 60 rjohns23 @ 10/27/15 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Dude you have been on this guy forever! Lol. Hope he gets in for your sake.

I think he's Norman Powell lol

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.