Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

The PC version of NBA 2K16 is free to play on Steam, until Sunday at 1:00 PM EST.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 joosegoose @ 10/30/15 07:22 PM
This free weekend makes it all the more shocking that the cross-platform patch has not been released yet for PC.

This isn't exactly a great opportunity for someone to potentially be trying the game for the first time.

# 2 Tarre @ 10/31/15 04:00 AM
This piece of garbage going to be f2p very soon

# 3 dregos @ 10/31/15 04:07 AM
It is as bad as they say...Don't waste your time.

# 4 3mir @ 10/31/15 07:29 AM
Patch please?!!!

game is unplayable

# 5 joosegoose @ 10/31/15 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazmacats
It's a terrible idea to showcase the game in its current state. It's not even working properly for a number of people.

There are MAJOR sound bugs. 2K's decision makers clearly don't have a clue.
I got excited when I saw it was a free weekend. "The patch must be ready today! Hopefully they can start turning around those reviews."

Nope. Just some mismanaged marketing.

# 6 dwayne12345 @ 10/31/15 12:35 PM
lol maybe the marketing team doesn't realize the PC port isn't working on the majority of systems...

# 7 QNo @ 10/31/15 12:51 PM
Truly baffling decision.

# 8 joosegoose @ 10/31/15 01:00 PM
Now that I think of it, they had a free weekend for 2k15 the same exact time last year, Halloween weekend. They possibly had the goal of releasing the patch by the end of this week but just couldn't get everything ironed out.

# 9 waytofailself @ 10/31/15 03:55 PM
Yeah to a point this seems counter productive. I'm enjoying the game well enough but hackers online, stability issues, and commentary cutting out mid game are still huge no-nos that will do more harm than good.

# 10 icicle22 @ 10/31/15 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waytofailself
Yeah to a point this seems counter productive. I'm enjoying the game well enough but hackers online, stability issues, and commentary cutting out mid game are still huge no-nos that will do more harm than good.
Wow. I tried it and was blown away by how smooth and high resolution UT is compared to xbox one. It was super choppy during end of quarter highlights but played great other than that. At least the performance was good. Did not notice any bugs yet. Still likely to stick with xbox one just cause it's easier to hook up to my big screen.

# 11 dregos @ 10/31/15 10:12 PM
It seems 2K has not invested enough in hiring developers for the PC version. The persons who are working on a patch are likely spending more time on 2K17 than they are fixing the broken product that many of us have struggled to enjoy.

# 12 Beny @ 11/01/15 11:04 AM
Hello people! I cant upload my pictures to personalize my team in nba2k.com Can someone make me a favour and upload the images for me? I have prepared the images, is only upload. ^^ =) Thank you!

# 13 QNo @ 11/01/15 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beny
Hello people! I cant upload my pictures to personalize my team in nba2k.com Can someone make me a favour and upload the images for me? I have prepared the images, is only upload. ^^ =) Thank you!
What's the problem? You'll have to upload them somewhere anyway. Make sure they're the right file format and size (e.g. 500*500).

# 14 pilonv1 @ 11/02/15 01:02 AM
MyPark seemed even emptier, you wouldn't know there it was a free weekend.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.