Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Another NBA 2K16 roster update has arrived today, check out the details in the screenshot above (click the image for a higher resolution).

If any other details are revealed, we will update this post. Let us know what you are seeing!

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Bigman101 @ 11/03/15 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd35okc
They didnt raise Curry ?!
Dude he's already lethal what more do u want.

# 22 Bigman101 @ 11/03/15 06:49 PM
Where curry's mom. At least his wife or sister need to be in the crowd. And also spike
lee

# 23 Greg521988 @ 11/03/15 06:50 PM
Is there any way to tell of the players that got updated which attributes got adjusted?

# 24 Bigman101 @ 11/03/15 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolenceFight
Ray Charles saw this post coming a mile away.

....what would you even Raise on Curry? He's already the best shooter in 2k16. His other stuff is high, and considering the median for 99 overall is Micheal Jordan.....Curry is where he needs to be. Don't even try to say he's on Jordan's level. He needs more seasons and he needs to up his defense to even be in that conversation.

Glad Randle is getting some love, getting back on topic
To be honest his defense is overrated on 2k how's his on ball better than Westbrook.

# 25 Mikelopedia @ 11/03/15 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManCometh
If u doing a roster update to reflect the current and present NBA season, then he's no less than a 95 IMO. The 93 is based off last years performance, and thus far he's playing at a level that easily is above last year.

38ppg
5 rebound
6 ast

53% fg
49% 3pfg

That's insane. That's nuts. I'm not saying he should be 99 or 98. But his numbers have been Jordan-like. And I'm a Jordan fan from Chicago. I've watched all 4 Warriors game and the dude has been out of his mind.
What does being a 95 overall actually mean though? Share your opinion on what INDIVIDUAL ratings need to be increased that make up that overall.

This is why I hate overall ratings analysis. And definitely not a fan of 2k just showing us how much their overall changed. +0? Really? There's gotta be an intern or someone that can type up detailed notes. I don't expect Stauff to do it everyday.

# 26 Crea8vity @ 11/03/15 08:08 PM
Okay.... Can we get details? Would be nice to know which specific attributes changed

# 27 grgmths1433 @ 11/03/15 08:11 PM
Did George Hill get his gold hair and headband?

# 28 Mikelopedia @ 11/03/15 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grgmths1433
Did George Hill get his gold hair and headband?
No on the hair, that would require an art update. Those are only possible with a patch. Annnnnd George Hill doesn't wear a headband.

# 29 pawalker03 @ 11/03/15 08:43 PM
I mean can Derick Williams from the knicks get a update cause I mean dude been balling since the preseason and ummmm can we PLEASE get this man his dreads I get mad everytime I play with the Knicks cause of it lol

# 30 roadman @ 11/03/15 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManCometh
I don't think u really understand what Currys doing right now. U simply don't get it. Does 38ppg ring a bell? Also add 5 rebs and 6ast! Plus 2.5 stl per game!!! Thats by far better than what any player is doing right now, including Lebron. 49% on 3 point field goals is insane. And for Curry those are not open 3's. It's Curry, so defenses is in his grill yet he's still shooting nearly 50% from deep.

Lebron is averaging about 22, 7 rebs and 6 ast. That's 2 rebs more, same ast, but 16ppg less. Not even close. So saying he's not on Lebrons level right now sounds outright silly. U can make an argument that no one is on Currys level right now.
You can make an argument it's a small sample size, too and I don't really care what Curry is doing right now. Let's see Curry sustain this level for a few more years before we crown him anywhere Lebron's level.

People get carried away with the Madden ratings too.

It's an 82 game 8 months of basketball.

It's terrific he is off to such a great start, but let's see if he can maintain this hot start.

Kobe is much older than Curry and it's reasonable to see Kobe's numbers slide a bit with age and injuries plus performance factoring in.

# 31 javicd21 @ 11/03/15 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prestwood90
its insane to raise any ratings after 4 games......if that's the case Jeremy lin would have been a 95 a few years back in NY.....hot streaks should not equal rating increases
That should be the point of "Roster Updates" they should reflect what's going on in the real NBA. If tha means Jeremy Lin being one of the top players for a month or so, so be it.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

# 32 grgmths1433 @ 11/03/15 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelopedia
No on the hair, that would require an art update. Those are only possible with a patch. Annnnnd George Hill doesn't wear a headband.
I thought I saw him wearing one tonight. A black headband, guess my eyes playing tricks on me.

# 33 rclest23 @ 11/03/15 10:18 PM
Beal has his headband which is awesome. But Gortat still has the Mohawk when he's supposed to have the bald head, Otto Porter got his eyes fixed so thank goodness he got rid of the goggles a while ago actually and Websters afro hawk is gone too. As Wiz fan when I run with them it annoys me everytime.

# 34 teebee @ 11/03/15 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prestwood90
its insane to raise any ratings after 4 games......if that's the case Jeremy lin would have been a 95 a few years back in NY.....hot streaks should not equal rating increases
THIS IS TRUTH!

# 35 DC @ 11/03/15 10:56 PM
I agree. Curry is killing this season. He is only a 93 right now. He should be at least a 94

# 36 Don Jon @ 11/03/15 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
I agree. Curry is killing this season. He is only a 93 right now. He should be at least a 94
I agree he's killing it, but what stats are you going to upgrade?

His 3pt standing and moving are both at the top of everyone in 2k, a 95, his passing is a 98, his dribbling is a 97, and his offensive consistency is a 98. That's why I wish they would hide the ovr, people immediately look at ovr and compare players while they should also look at the individual ratings.

# 37 QDB9 @ 11/04/15 12:11 AM
Uhhh okay? What was specifically updated would be nice to know... You know....

Or, maybe it's just like last year and only three pointer will only be updated

# 38 ChillVillain @ 11/04/15 12:52 AM
Imma be a homer and just say 2k need to update Otto Porter's rating. IMO he's better than Dudley, and if Dudley is a 75, Porter is def 75. Kinda hard to play the Wiz with Otto starting when his ratings are wack. iight I'm done lol.

# 39 jeebs9 @ 11/04/15 04:39 AM
Hahaha at the Curry talk!!! I told everyone that would happen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

# 40 Xavstuhr @ 11/04/15 06:25 AM
I am totally ok with Curry not getting boosted but Kobe and Rose falling in their ratings. Curry has an incredible hot streak, but I'm pretty sure he will not keep this up. Kobe's and Rose's decline though seem to be more permanent. Age and injuries are taking their tolls. Ratings should reflect the expected performance of a player.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.