07:40 AM - November 4, 2015 by Steve_OS
Along with the Forza Motorsport 6 eBay Motors Car Pack, which arrived yesterday, Turn 10 Studios released their November content update, containing many new fixes and improvements. The update also comes with the 2015 Nissan #23 GT-R LM NISMO, free for all Forza Motorsport 6 players.
Check out the details below.
- Fixed an issue where pop-up headlights on equipped cars would inadvertently engage automatically in Forzavista. In addition, fixed an issue where headlights pins in Forzavista would not function correctly for cars with pop-up headlights.
- Fixed an issue where electric cars did not burn battery with Fuel/Tire Wear Difficulty set to “simulation”
- Various fixes and improvements on a number of cars in the game
- LIME ROCK – Fixed an issue where cars entering the pits at high speeds would not have damage fixed during the pit stop
- NÜRBURGRING – Fixed an issue where cars could leave the environment after colliding with a barrier on the first turn of the Nürburgring + GP ribbon
- Corrected/updated engine audio on a number of cars in the game
- We’ve made some changes in the various available audio mix presets in the game. For example, the “Headphones” setting has been adjusted to make the player’s car more audible in the mix. This mix will work with all playback devices and is recommended for those who prefer to have their car audio more prevalent in the mix.
- Server enhancements to improve matchmaking performance. These enhancements should result in improved multiplayer connections, especially for the small population of Forza 6 players who were previously having trouble connecting to multiplayer in the game.
- We’ve made a change to address an issue where players could hold a multiplayer lobby open for an indefinite amount of time by not finishing a race. As a result of this change, players can no longer sit idle in League races and accrue points. In addition, players who are inactive for a certain period of time in a race will be removed.
- Fixed an issue where lobby hosts in an Xbox Live party would inadvertently stop waiting for players in his/her party after matching into a public lobby game, backing out, and then making a private multiplayer game
- Fixed an issue where MP lobbies with roll-off delay were preventing the rear view mirror from appearing for players
- Non-performance enhancing Mods will not set dirty lap times
- Using a Mod that forces sim damage on in a race will now result in Drivatar cars also taking sim damage
- Crew Chief Mods can no longer be sold
- Fixed an issue where players could unlock and share locked liveries by altering the livery in ForzaVista and then entering the Test Drive section of the game
- Fixed an issue where tunes were inadvertently prevented from being shared due to language filter bug
- Fixed an issue in replays, where telemetry for Drivatar cars was showing “stock,” even if the car was upgraded
- Fixed an issue where Drivatars would be duplicated in a multiplayer lobby