Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Another NBA 2K16 roster update has arrived today, check out the details in the screenshot above (click the image for a higher resolution). Each roster update will contain accessory and team color changes, according to Beds.

If any other details are revealed, we will update this post. Let us know what you are seeing!

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 rtracy12 @ 11/04/15 02:37 PM

# 2 trekfan @ 11/04/15 02:56 PM
Tweeted Ronnie2K about the issue, 2K support tweeted me back with this:

"Hi! Check this out. This may answer your questions http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Consoles-Peripherals/INFO-PS4-Error-Codes/td-p/42154857 … *LK"

^They ignored the part where I stated that the error code was happening on consoles and that it had also broken for us on PC as well. Keep tweeting them, maybe they'll figure out it isn't a limited issue. SMH.

# 3 ramspeedkill @ 11/04/15 03:00 PM
any idea when 2K will add xmas jersey?

# 4 koolaid251 @ 11/04/15 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramspeedkill
any idea when 2K will add xmas jersey?
Probably around xmas like they do every year the week of xmas

# 5 Crystar500 @ 11/04/15 03:44 PM
My game hasn't updated. The latest news I keep seeing under "Overview" is the Nuggets Stretch uniform. Anyone else having that problem?

Oh, and has anyone noticed any changes to Potential? The only change I remember to it is Richaun Holmes, who had an 84 POT out of the box, but was changed to a 77 POT on the opening day roster.

# 6 slliMMills @ 11/04/15 04:28 PM
With this update the gameplay pace seems to be faster.

# 7 Crystar500 @ 11/04/15 05:04 PM
Nevermind, lol. My game did update. It just doesn't say so under "What's New."

# 8 ballin2k0 @ 11/04/15 06:04 PM
is adding 1+ to anthony davis really worth this because i hate roster updates and injuries.now i have to delete the game because it crashes on ps4,then istall it then redownload the 2gb patch on at&t sloth internet with the 2k sloth servers its already taken 2 hours to dl the patch and its not done,then wait for the in game install,thanks 2k you really need to test this type of crap that really dont even matter to me who even cares if some guy in 2k gets a +1 or -1 its just not worth this.

# 9 brezzab @ 11/04/15 06:32 PM
@ballin2k0 - yes it is worth it. My friends and I do an auction draft then play each other regularly. These updates mean that my team that has a bunch of the performing players are going to be noticeably better, and for that I am appreciative.

# 10 Greg521988 @ 11/04/15 06:33 PM
Can we please have a detailed write up on each player that was updated like last year, it's very handy when already have started a my league

# 11 ballin2k0 @ 11/04/15 06:37 PM
get rid of roster updates and injuries please if this messes up my custom roster im done with 2k forever it took about a week to create my roster and thats no joke.

# 12 scottyp180 @ 11/04/15 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin2k0
is adding 1+ to anthony davis really worth this because i hate roster updates and injuries.now i have to delete the game because it crashes on ps4,then istall it then redownload the 2gb patch on at&t sloth internet with the 2k sloth servers its already taken 2 hours to dl the patch and its not done,then wait for the in game install,thanks 2k you really need to test this type of crap that really dont even matter to me who even cares if some guy in 2k gets a +1 or -1 its just not worth this.
There might be away to set it so you don't receive roster updates but Im not sure. I never had to look into it. But ease up a bit mistakes happen. Updates aren't released with the expectation that problems will arise. For something like this the problem might not be known until the actual update release.

In terms of it "being worth it" it depends who you ask. Someone like you probably isn't going to care about a player going up or down by a point but their are some hardcore players that care about every attribute. Anything the makes the game, teams, and players play more like they do in real life. But who knows for sure how much of an effect it will have on the actual game. If I played with Steph Curry yesterday then played with him again today I doubt I will be able to tell and feel the +1 overall difference. Maybe some else will. Who knows. But I at least like the idea that the overall ratings in the game aren't definite and can change based on real life performances. A change of 1 overall isn't major but as we get into the season there's a chance we will see a number of players receive a boost or downgrade, in those instances the updates are certainly worth it. A player like Hassan Whiteside is a perfect example of this.

# 13 Perfect23 @ 11/04/15 07:06 PM
Has the problem been fixed yet? Can I dl the roster update now?

# 14 JoFri @ 11/04/15 07:09 PM
the prev update on the nba opening night had shooting form/base signature changed for some of the okc players eg. novak, ibaka (more realistic now), augustine, and morrow.

i had less success on fast breaks too. when cpu opponent full court pressed, the pg no longer can blow by the defender by turbo and usually resulted in turnover (lost the ball).

i hope the transition defense and blocking fix patches come in soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 15 Yuss @ 11/04/15 07:22 PM
if you want to update a player in myleague go to 2kmtcentral.com search for the player and their dynamic rating card. It gives you the full current ratings.

# 16 michaelsan @ 11/04/15 07:40 PM
Every update the game play change. It's slow in sand and every animation is ****ed up then it goes well for two days then another update destroy things.... No comments

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

# 17 KidHypeTellem @ 11/05/15 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuss
if you want to update a player in myleague go to 2kmtcentral.com search for the player and their dynamic rating card. It gives you the full current ratings.
Thanks dude. Was frustrating last year I was copying down EVERY attribute! lol
This saves me a ton!

# 18 DonWuan @ 11/05/15 08:38 AM
Dont know where to put this.

Could Paul George get a slight boost in his Ft rating. Dude has shot around 80% in his short career but his current rating reflects only last year.

Im a few years into Myleague and just noticed this. He shoots below 70% and it drops a few points every year.

# 19 martintin86cuervo @ 11/05/15 01:24 PM
Hair updates??? WHen????

# 20 grgmths1433 @ 11/06/15 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie548
So is Deron Williams bald yet 😒
Nope. He is wearing a head band tho.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.