Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Another NBA 2K16 roster update has arrived today, check out the details in the screenshot above (click the image for a higher resolution). Each roster update will contain accessory and team color changes.

To see a more detailed breakdown of the roster update, which includes individual attribute updates, head on over to 2KMTC.

If any other details are revealed, we will update this post. Let us know what you are seeing!

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 ksuttonjr76 @ 11/10/15 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rori Daed
wish there was a way to see exactly what attributes went up or down... or is there?
http://2kmtcentral.com/

By coincidence, I have a roster update saved before they started making updates to the ratings. I just compare that saved roster to the website to determine what was changed.

# 22 jeebs9 @ 11/10/15 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rori Daed
wish there was a way to see exactly what attributes went up or down... or is there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iasounis
Last year they posted them. I appreciate knowing that changes have been made, but it seems last year the OP would have much more detail.

Wish they'd do that again.
This is where I've been using for roster changes. http://2kmtcentral.com/

# 23 CaseIH @ 11/10/15 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
I saw names up there that I thought there was a problem but I didn't think there would be change. But Beds is being cold blooded about it. AND I LIKE IT! lol... A.Davis need a drop I wonder what he dropped.... And Kobe a 80. Was he even a 80 when he was a rookie. I had been wondering about Eric Belsode because I haven't been able to play with him the way he has been playing. Namely his jump shoot sucks. So it's basically like play with Rondo.

Yeah Im liking what beds has been doing with ratings. Finally they have someone who has a clue working on roster updates thankfully. Beds isn't showing any favoritism to big names. Sadly for Kobe he might be lucky to be a 70 by year end,lol, not a Kobe or Lakers fan, but I do feel a little bad for a star staying a little to long and going out rock bottom like it looks like he might.

# 24 thevardano @ 11/10/15 05:10 PM
Wow, don't agree with Duncan drop at all, he is playing limited minutes, cuz he does not need to.

# 25 roadman @ 11/10/15 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevardano
Wow, don't agree with Duncan drop at all, he is playing limited minutes, cuz he does not need to.
Yeah, that was my issue with Parker, he is on a limited minutes for the first few weeks he comes back. Last week was week#1.

I think the most Parker played has been 24 minutes.

# 26 GuwopGeezus @ 11/10/15 05:30 PM
Am I reading that website correctly does McConnell have lob city finisher? Lol

# 27 jayska23 @ 11/10/15 05:31 PM
I wish Wiggins would of went up since he scored 30 in back to back games

# 28 JBate24 @ 11/10/15 06:26 PM
Does Otto still have his goggles on? Wondering how long it's gonna take for them to take them off.

# 29 slliMMills @ 11/10/15 06:39 PM
Noticed the heat are wearing black socks/accessories with their home uniforms.

# 30 AsianPowwwa @ 11/10/15 06:52 PM
No love for Humphries' 3 point rating?

# 31 AsianPowwwa @ 11/10/15 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuwopGeezus
Am I reading that website correctly does McConnell have lob city finisher? Lol
Yep, he also has the "All-Time Great" badge lol. Hopefully they just mixed up lob city passer and finisher.

# 32 Sundown @ 11/10/15 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Kobe -3.....my dude is struggling

And he's STILL 80. Kobe is playing like a 68 right now.

# 33 Nate497 @ 11/10/15 09:14 PM
1. When will dwill be bald? 2. When will cauleystein get headband?
Just curious is it poßible to relay to devs to use pregame shaq for laker and heat shaq as well as current Kobe's face for younger kobes
Thnx appreciate all u do 😁👌👍

# 34 ballin2k0 @ 11/10/15 10:00 PM
they should fix the game first before worrying about somebody getting a +1 the game is no fun with velcro defense dudes are glued to you. if you dont use the shot meter you will miss alot speaking of the shot meter its ruined the game the try hards take certin players like klay and so on and master the release if that patch dont fix theses things im done with the game even in gauntlet mode no matter how good you are and team you have the 3 point spammers will beat you because they masterd the shot meter release.

# 35 Kodii Rockets @ 11/10/15 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin2k0
they should fix the game first before worrying about somebody getting a +1 the game is no fun with velcro defense dudes are glued to you. if you dont use the shot meter you will miss alot speaking of the shot meter its ruined the game the try hards take certin players like klay and so on and master the release if that patch dont fix theses things im done with the game even in gauntlet mode no matter how good you are and team you have the 3 point spammers will beat you because they masterd the shot meter release.
Wait, defense is velcro against YOU.

Yet YOU can't stop 3 point try hards.

Que?

You weak dog. Get your game up

Sent from Satellite City

# 36 MT3 @ 11/11/15 01:04 AM
no evan fournier ? wtfffffffffffff is average 19pts , 4rbs 48% and 39 for 3 ! only 72 damn it

# 37 VinsanityFNBA @ 11/11/15 04:38 AM
Haven't watched a Spurs game so far but did Tim Duncan deserved a drop in his mid range shot and offensive consistency ratings? He seemed to have been pretty consistent in those areas over the years...

# 38 Vni @ 11/11/15 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
And he's STILL 80. Kobe is playing like a 68 right now.

That's minus 5 since release ? Not too bad 2K, not too bad.

# 39 GuwopGeezus @ 11/11/15 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianPowwwa
Yep, he also has the "All-Time Great" badge lol. Hopefully they just mixed up lob city passer and finisher.
Yea I'm thinking they mixed it up too. I saw the all time great badge as well... too funny.

# 40 Jumpman14 @ 11/11/15 09:53 AM
It wasn't like Kobe was playing out of his mind on the game as a 85. I saw many ppl saying they struggled to play with him.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.