Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

The newest Madden patch, which EA told us was their biggest Madden patch ever, introduced a new mode into the game called Draft Champions Ranked.

EA has already posted a blog detailing some of the intricacies of the mode on their site. To learn the five most important things about the new mode, check out the video above.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Marino @ 11/18/15 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterkrabz
I like the idea but not sure if it's worth the coinage (9k for 3 tickets) to participate. Yeah a pro pack is better than the typical payout of a draft champs win but you can buy a pro pack for less coins if you really want one. It only really pays off if you win 5 or 6 games in that particulate run, which is a total gamble. Even with that the "All-Star" and "Legend" packs aren't al that better (based on what I've seen in those packs). Would have really liked to see more "Draft Champs" badges doled out after a win or two..that's really the only reason I play draft champs, to collect those badges for the player sets. I can get those playing regular ole Draft Champs.
If you make it to get a Legend Pack, the legend badge you get out of that can be sold for at least 20-30k. Adds a little profit on there.

# 2 snc237 @ 11/18/15 08:17 PM
Still can't face friends... So still I'm not excited

# 3 Robo COP @ 11/20/15 01:51 AM
You get to play the first time for free (it just gives you the 3 tickets). I don't really play MUT, but always enjoyed draft champions as a quick play mode and the drafting aspect. I have like 14 grand saved up just from draft champs.

Anyway, first play through I only won 1 game (had a crap draft and honestly, I'm not that great). In one of my packs I got an 87 ovr elite Linval Joseph. Was able to auction for more than the cost of 3 more tickets.

Did I just get super lucky landing Joseph in one of my packs, or is that the usual? If I am able to cover the cost that easily in this mode then I have a feeling I'll be playing it a lot

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.