Home
PES 2016 News Post

Konami has just announced a free to play version of PES 2016, exclusively for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. The entry level version will feature Exhibition Mode complete with the choice of 7 teams including Bayern Munich, Juventus, AS Roma, Brazil and France. There is also a full Training section and the popular myClub feature. Users will be able to play both online and offline with unlimited access to the myClub mode.

Quote:
The free-to-play edition will also be compatible with all future gameplay and content updates throughout the entire PES 2016 season updating automatically ensuring rosters are up to date and that PES 2016’s many stars are aligned to the form of their real-life counterparts.

Source - Konami

Game: PES 2016Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
PES 2016 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 NeptunePirate @ 11/30/15 08:13 PM
This is good news. Hopefully this opens up the game to some new players to help keep online play consistent.

# 2 TerryP @ 11/30/15 08:19 PM
Looking forward to it. Although it's free, only 7 teams seems quite limited.

# 3 bcruise @ 12/07/15 08:46 PM
Why not just call it a demo? F2P just rubs people the wrong way.

I'll try it, as I'm not a usual purchaser of PES.

# 4 Money99 @ 12/08/15 11:33 AM
I'll be DL'd this tonight.
I've been on the fence buying this since I'm not a soccer guy.
But this will give me a better idea if this game is for me or not. I really liked the demo, but having the full version is going to make or break it for me.

# 5 RocheBag @ 12/08/15 01:38 PM
How do you get it? I haven't been able to find anything in the Playstation Store, and when i search for it, my only option is to buy it for 74.99.

# 6 RonMexico1992 @ 12/08/15 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
I'll be DL'd this tonight.
I've been on the fence buying this since I'm not a soccer guy.
But this will give me a better idea if this game is for me or not. I really liked the demo, but having the full version is going to make or break it for me.
this is not hardly the full version. Only a Play Now mode with 7 teams and My Club. Thats it.

This is simply a F2P version of PES, that features only the My Club mode, which they hope will lead to people spending money on points to open packs, to get players for their club.

I don't see how this works 2+ months after release, when all the hardcore fans bought the game? Maybe hopes some FIFA players will pick it up for the My Club? But when they see the input lag, I doubt it.

# 7 ebr0t @ 12/08/15 05:31 PM
Cannot locate it

# 8 jaynral @ 12/08/15 07:52 PM
how do i download it on ps4..cant find it?

# 9 face2face @ 12/08/15 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynral
how do i download it on ps4..cant find it?
Same issue here..

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.