03:09 PM - December 11, 2015 by Steve_OS
After announcing the WWE 2K16 Creation Studio app would be available soon after the release of WWE 2K16 (over 2 months ago), then delaying it last month, the app is available now for iOS and Android devices. The app allows fans to take pictures on their mobile devices and export them to the WWE 2K16 Community Creations menu on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for use in the game.
WWE 2K16 Creation Studio Features
- Works with photos taken with your device’s camera or from your photo library
- Can upload images to use as either face photos or logos for general use in WWE Creations modes
- Built-in tools allow for photo cropping, size adjustment, and edge smoothing
- Adjust your images by altering values for contrast, brightness, color hue/saturation, and more
- The erase tool allows you to easily remove the background or other unwanted details from an image
- Color mask tool allows you to filter out parts of an image by color
- Upload your images to WWE Community Creations to access them in the console version of WWE 2K16 within seconds!