05:21 PM - December 23, 2015 by aholbert32
After revealing yesterday that EA Sports UFC 2 would have over 250 fighters on the roster, Mike Bohn has posted his EA Sports UFC 2 hands-on impressions over at MMAJunkie.
Below are a few nuggets from the article, but make sure to read the entire thing for more details.
- More fighters confirmed (see some other confirmed fighters here): CM Punk, Alexandra Albu and Clay Collard (Brock Lesnar is out)
- Audio: Mike Goldberg and Joe Rogan return, no surprise there. But on another note, Bruce Buffer's fighter announcements are taken from actual broadcasts.
- Complete overhaul of the ground game
- Striking styles are unique to each fighter
- Submission mini-game hasn't changed
- Leg kick TKOs are possible
- Knockouts are driven by in-match physics, no 2 knockouts will look the same
- Training, Career and Ultimate Team information