Home
Operation Sports News Post

Amazon Prime subscribers can now get 20% off pre-order and recently released games (up to 2 weeks after launch). If you are a subscriber and have already pre-ordered some games, the prices will automatically be adjusted.

Quote:
Collector's Editions are included during pre-order through two weeks after launch. The offer does not apply to product bundles including but not limited to console game bundles.

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 CurlyMurph @ 01/12/16 06:59 PM
Wow, I am super psyched about this deal.

# 2 Izzy Snow @ 01/12/16 07:25 PM
Any smart shopper and hardcore gamer would've known that Best Buy has been doing this for over 2 years now. I've been saving money on games for a while. BestBuy is still better than Amazon because you get reward certificates with certain game pre-orders. Until Amazon does that, I'll continue using Gamers Club Unlocked (GCU).

# 3 jeremym480 @ 01/12/16 07:32 PM
Hallelujah!!!

# 4 bigdipper88 @ 01/12/16 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy Snow
Any smart shopper and hardcore gamer would've known that Best Buy has been doing this for over 2 years now. I've been saving money on games for a while. BestBuy is still better than Amazon because you get reward certificates with certain game pre-orders. Until Amazon does that, I'll continue using Gamers Club Unlocked (GCU).
And you also get BB points towards rewards certificates. 250= $5 certificate and points add up quick

# 5 Izzy Snow @ 01/12/16 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdipper88
And you also get BB points towards rewards certificates. 250= $5 certificate and points add up quick
Seriously man I don't get how people don't know about this already.

# 6 SolidSquid @ 01/13/16 12:19 AM
The problem I have with this and Best Buy gamer club is I went all digital this gen. Why can't these things apply to purchasing a game digitally?

# 7 bxphenom7 @ 01/13/16 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
The problem I have with this and Best Buy gamer club is I went all digital this gen. Why can't these things apply to purchasing a game digitally?
This is also my problem. But since I already have Prime, I might try it...

# 8 Xavstuhr @ 01/13/16 04:35 AM
Not yet in Germany :'(

# 9 Simaofan-20 @ 01/13/16 08:08 AM
Nothing for Canada, even then I'd still be spending about $60 a game lol

# 10 SVCbearcat10 @ 01/13/16 08:13 AM
I wouldn't say Best Buy gamers club is the better deal. Yes, you can do Best Buy and get 20% off, plus their rewards, plus extra towards trade in. However, Prime gives you so much outside of gaming (eg free 2 day shipping, movies to stream, free kindle books, original programming). It's an apples to oranges comparison. Because of this, I don't plan on renewing my Best Buy gamer club. 20% off with my games being delivered for free, to my house.

# 11 DBMcGee3 @ 01/13/16 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy Snow
Wow, I had no idea about this. I usually rent games before I buy them, so Gamefly works well for me in that regard. The Best Buy deal is great though, I'll have to keep that in mind for the sports installments I routinely buy every year.

Thank you!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.