Home
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR News Post

TPC Stadium Course at PGA West arrives for Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR next week. As mentioned last week, an unannounced feature is also coming soon, possibly before Oakmont, which is the next course to be released.

We will post more details as we get them.

Game: Rory McIlroy PGA TOURReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 12 - View All
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Flightwhite24 @ 01/15/16 08:50 PM
I was out of town for work this past week and everyday when I got back to my room this is what I played.

From the time this game was released last July to now I can't help but be impressed with the tweaks/additions that have been made to this game. Kudos EA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 2 OnlookerDelay @ 01/16/16 08:23 AM
Great looking screen shot. PGA West is a nice course, IMO. I hope there will be a few code tweaks and I know I'm probably wasting my keystrokes on this one, but also an option to turn off that infernal tempo bubble meter!

# 3 RUFFNREADY @ 01/16/16 11:57 AM
Great looking game; but I think I will wait for it to be placed in the EA Access vault, hopefully soon ( end of February). cheers

# 4 DivotMaker @ 01/16/16 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUFFNREADY
Great looking game; but I think I will wait for it to be placed in the EA Access vault, hopefully soon ( end of February). cheers
Don't think I would count on that.....they have continuing plans for this game as it is no longer a "yearly" title....

# 5 Thrash13 @ 01/17/16 04:10 PM
Nice timing since next week's PGA Tour event will be played at this course for the first time since the 80s. I'm looking forward to playing it, and it's always great to have more PGA Tour courses in the game!

# 6 Pappy Knuckles @ 01/17/16 06:53 PM
Does anyone know if this course will be integrated into career mode?

# 7 BL8001 @ 01/17/16 08:17 PM
It should be, all the other DLC real courses have been before.

# 8 DivotMaker @ 01/17/16 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Does anyone know if this course will be integrated into career mode?
Yes........

# 9 Pappy Knuckles @ 01/17/16 08:46 PM
Thanks. I believe we'll have like 15-16 real courses after the next two DLC's. Not quite TW14, but that's a respectable number considering how good they look. Will these be the final two or are more coming after that as well?

# 10 BL8001 @ 01/17/16 09:19 PM
Since there is no rory coming out this year I would have to think more courses are coming.

# 11 redsox4evur @ 01/17/16 09:42 PM
Quote:
Thanks. I believe we'll have like 15-16 real courses after the next two DLC's. Not quite TW14, but that's a respectable number considering how good they look. Will these be the final two or are more coming after that as well?
If this is anything like UFC, similar release style, the updates will stop in March. Which would be 8 months after the release.

# 12 DivotMaker @ 01/17/16 10:26 PM
Quote:
No idea, but I would be surprised if they stopped in March which is being alluded to above. The game (according to VGChartz) has sold almost 600K copies (both systems combined) which is about 350K more than I thought they would sell at release back in July, so I think they might exceeded their sales targets and if so, we might just get to see more content for this year even after these next two courses and the new feature coming up in the near future....

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name...=0&results=200

# 13 Flightwhite24 @ 01/18/16 08:35 AM
Looks like the update is out. I was just prompted for an update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 14 DBMcGee3 @ 01/18/16 10:38 AM
What settings do you guys play with? I bought the game after Christmas on the super cheap, but so far I'm not having much fun, as it seems like you just aim and take a full swing and the ball goes right where you want it to. Are partial swings not a factor at all in this game?

I've only played a couple of rounds, pardon me if I'm blowing it.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.